PDA

View Full Version : [Questing] [Reflection] Waterfall Quest Runner -Complete-

Aspect
08-27-2016, 04:43 AM
Aspect's Waterfall Runner
This script will complete the waterfall quest!

How do I set this up?
Start anywhere in runescape with your inventory setup like below (The bot will start the quest for you)
Set your brightness to MAX
Ensure the games necklace and ring of dueling in your inventory HAVE ALL 8 CHARGERS
Have 6 air, water, and earth runes in your bank.
Have 1 Super defense(4) in your bank.
Have 20 Extra Lobsters in your bank.
Have 1 Lumbridge teleport (tablet) in your bank

FEATURES
Many failsafes
Eating when in dangerous places
Uses Super Defense pot ( for you level 3's out there)
Start anywhere with the required inventory, and items in bank

Starting inventory: 24 Lobsters, 1 Rope, 1 Games necklace(8), 1 Ring of dueling(8)

BUGS
This was an advanced and long quest to script, there are a few things to watch out for
1.Dieing
1.Using the Rope on the rock can be sketchy sometimes (if it fails, disable smart and help it out, then re-enable smart)
2.Using the rope on the tree is a big sketchy sometimes (if it fails, disable smart and help it out, then re-enable smart)
3.Opening the large doors near the end of the quest(may miss-click spiders instead) (if it fails, disable smart Open the door, then re-enable smart)
(More to come with user testing)
4. I am aware it only withdraws one item at a time, then closes the bank. I did this on purpose to prevent problems.

If you encounter anything else, let me know below and I will attempt to patch it up (Be Descriptive)

Shutout to Dissimulo for his Door/GateHandler! ( It was used often in this Script )
Special thanks to acow for donating a bond in order to have a members account to make the script with!

DO NOT FORGET TO PUT THE REQUIRED ITEMS IN YOUR BANK AND INVENTORY BEFORE STARTING THIS SCRIPT

Sable
08-29-2016, 02:04 PM
You are amazing, please make more questers :garfield: , will personally fund you if you'd like.

Testing script now-

Aspect
08-29-2016, 05:35 PM
You are amazing, please make more questers :garfield: , will personally fund you if you'd like.

Testing script now-
Let me know if you run into any barriers. I was only able to test this script once on one account, so consider yourself a guinea pig :)

trinitrotoluene
08-30-2016, 12:12 AM
now add rs3 compatibility ??? kappa

AFools
08-30-2016, 06:58 AM
Hats off to you. =D

Dan the man
08-30-2016, 07:13 AM
Well done mate. Amazing work.

Sable
08-31-2016, 11:14 AM
Yeah, script does what its supposed to do, might be tweaking your script to make it more reliable.

Not enough failsafes to reliably run the script though.

My advice:

Major : fix this and the script is good to go

Deaths, make a function that checks wether you have died based on being in lumbridge + getchatboxtext to confirm. Then either run to lumbridge bank or make it click minigames tab > castle wars > teleport > continiue from progress. + add advice in thread on here to purchase multiple of each item if your account is lower x combat level. (This should be something you can use in your future scripts too, really useful.

Progress checker, so your script knows where to start from when you re-run the script.

minor: saradomin brews are items that are usefull for accounts with low hp.

anth_
06-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Good shit right here! Thanks :)

Aspect
06-10-2017, 02:20 PM
Good shit right here! Thanks :)

This was one of my first scripts. Hope it worked well! Not many failsafes if something goes wrong.

Sable
06-10-2017, 05:46 PM
Haha tried it out today, i have no idea how you got it to work anth, it seems outdated, it wont even teleport using games.

anth_
07-25-2017, 12:20 AM
This was one of my first scripts. Hope it worked well! Not many failsafes if something goes wrong.

Haha tried it out today, i have no idea how you got it to work anth, it seems outdated, it wont even teleport using games.

Sorry dudes, haven't been too active recently. I didn't mean good stuff as in I'd tested it, rather that a waterfall runner is a great idea... Hobbit holes!

eggyd
11-28-2017, 07:12 PM
Seems super cool! However, I get this error:

Error: Unknown declaration "GetTickCount64" at line 156
Compiling failed.

Anything I can do to mitigate it?
Cheers!

wit1
03-17-2018, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the script man, hopefully it works. Been having some issues lately.