PDA

View Full Version : [REQ]Very Simple RSPS Construction Script

trips
09-02-2016, 07:15 PM
Hello,

I am requesting a very simple construction script that just withdraws supplies from the buttler and makes an object then removes it as fast as possible and repeats. The same object over and over again until supplies run out. The buttler stands right next to you and the object you are building so there's no running around or anything.

I'm willing to help out making this simple script as much as possible. I'll provide an account to use or teamviewer and anything else I can offer.

I would really appreciate it a whole lot, this should be a very simple script for someone who is experienced with coding.

So pretty much: Right clicks butler>banks(normal bank interface), withdraws 12 mahog plank/12 gold leaves, right clicks seating hotspot, clicks make gilded bench, right clicks the bench>removes then banks and repeats.

Here's a picture just to get a little idea.

goodgamescript
09-05-2016, 02:01 AM
Hello,

I am requesting a very simple construction script that just withdraws supplies from the buttler and makes an object then removes it as fast as possible and repeats. The same object over and over again until supplies run out. The buttler stands right next to you and the object you are building so there's no running around or anything.

I'm willing to help out making this simple script as much as possible. I'll provide an account to use or teamviewer and anything else I can offer.

I would really appreciate it a whole lot, this should be a very simple script for someone who is experienced with coding.

So pretty much: Right clicks butler>banks(normal bank interface), withdraws 12 mahog plank/12 gold leaves, right clicks seating hotspot, clicks make gilded bench, right clicks the bench>removes then banks and repeats.

Here's a picture just to get a little idea.

which rsps?