PDA

View Full Version : [Collecting] Disassembleathon

Kevin
09-14-2016, 09:34 PM
OGL Disassembler

Introduction

This disassembles everything in your inventory. Everything. Don't put stuff in your inventory when running this you don't mind losing.

I believe this script should not care about how your interfaces are setup so long as your inventory is somewhere on screen. But maybe I'm wrong, give me a screenshot if that's untrue. It definitely should work on the SRL recommended interface settings as I've tested it over 20 hours with that.

Edit: 10/3/2016. Major updates abound. I built a custom library for use among many of my scripts, including a self-updater and many other major improvements both for said library and for this script in particular! Setup Disassembling as an action bar spell for much more reliable, faster, and human-like runtimes. Also be prepared for more advanced scripts from me in the next couple of days. RUN THIS FROM YOUR SCRIPTS FOLDER AND NOT FROM YOUR DOWNLOADS/DESKTOP. Well that's not actually necessary but it'll keep your folder structure cleaner as it assumes it's being run from there. This definitely cannot be run from a drive base (ie: C:/ or D:/). Lemme know if you have problems!
I recommend downloading and placing the CustomMethods file in your Simba\Includes\ogLib\lib folder.

Requirements

GLX - Simba/Plugins/...

GLX.dll (https://github.com/Brandon-T/GLX/releases/download/3.7/GLX.dll)
OpenGL32.dll (https://github.com/Brandon-T/GLX/releases/download/3.7/OpenGL32.dll)

ogLib - Simba/Includes/...

ogLib-master.zip (https://github.com/ObscuritySRL/ogLib/archive/master.zip)

Bugs and/or to-adds:

Dragmouse is a pretty crappy method and I can't figure out how to mouse_down or mouse_up, leading to too many retries being necessary.

Make suggestions

Lots of code is included that isn't efficient. Feel free to make suggestions to fix.

I have lots of debug oriented code included that isn't in use. That stays because I'm not deleting it just for this upload.

Auto-updater would be nice, but now that google code isn't a thing anymore, I'm lazy about setting up a new account online for those purposes.

Credits

Brandon
Obscurity
Clarity

acow
09-14-2016, 09:51 PM
Dragmouse is a pretty crappy method and I can't figure out how to mouse_down or mouse_up, leading to too many retries being necessary.
I made a crappy invention script a while back for personal use and used the actionbar for disassembling instead of dragging, was pretty reliable. Perhaps you want to have that be an optional alternative way of disassembling, if dragging is giving ya trouble.
Btw it's weird [imo] to be relying on opengl for something like this, I assume you used it because that's what you're most familiar with atm?

Anyhoo gz on releasing the first [I think] invention script here!

Laquisha
09-14-2016, 10:03 PM
The FPS is unbearably low. I suggest ditching openGL and using SRL6, as acow said, particularly if you want anybody to use it (and give feedback). Most of your custom code is already in the include so you can probably get it down to <150 lines. E.g:

mouseOffClient(direction)
timeRunning()
progressScreen.getPercentDone()
box := intToBox(x1, y1, x2, y2)
box.expand(size)
tabBackpack.count()
gameTabs.openTab(tab)

Joopi
09-14-2016, 10:17 PM
To elaborate a bit on what Laquisha; said about FPS, only for some people though.

Turpinator
09-15-2016, 12:05 AM
Congrats! (on the thing that happened a few weeks ago)

Kevin
09-15-2016, 08:21 AM
I made a crappy invention script a while back for personal use and used the actionbar for disassembling instead of dragging, was pretty reliable. Perhaps you want to have that be an optional alternative way of disassembling, if dragging is giving ya trouble.
Btw it's weird [imo] to be relying on opengl for something like this, I assume you used it because that's what you're most familiar with atm?

Anyhoo gz on releasing the first [I think] invention script here!
I didn't even realize actionbar was valid... How exactly does that work? I can't find any actionbar friendly manner of disassemblying. But the sad part of that would be that more setup would be required to run the script. I have enjoyed the simple act of dumping items into my inventory and hitting run.

As for why would I use OGL for something that is pretty much entirely inventory based - I'm trying to learn OGL and it definitely has some strong advantages for what my next scripts are using (AIO Priff to follow the VoS - Harps, Ivy (including pickups and disassemblying), and agility are all done, summoning and mining next). The main disappointing thing [to me] with OGL is the quantity of methods that are either broken or entirely missing. That said, I definitely learned I need to use more of the SRLCompatibility so color is used to backup the bad portions of OGL. But so much texture work will still be a big help :)

Congrats! (on the thing that happened a few weeks ago)
Thanks! Just got back from the honeymoon a couple days ago too.

acow
09-15-2016, 12:24 PM
I didn't even realize actionbar was valid... How exactly does that work? I can't find any actionbar friendly manner of disassemblying. But the sad part of that would be that more setup would be required to run the script. I have enjoyed the simple act of dumping items into my inventory and hitting run.
It doesn't have to be required for everyone, it could be just "required if you wish to use actionbar instead of dragging" and having it default to dragging. Or just don't bother :D

Incase you wish to bother:
http://i.imgur.com/C3gCJLT.png move from magic tab
http://i.imgur.com/wb5f6OR.png to actionbar

azn
09-30-2016, 08:43 PM
Its saying that tabs arent open? What does it mean by that?

Laquisha
09-30-2016, 09:31 PM
Its saying that tabs arent open? What does it mean by that?

Probably 1 of 2 things:

1) OgLib is a disaster
2) You have something setup wrong

Most likely the former.

/jk

azn
10-01-2016, 03:19 AM
Probably 1 of 2 things:

1) OgLib is a disaster
2) You have something setup wrong

Most likely the former.

/jk

I downloaded ogLib using the link provided. How did you setup the script?

Kevin
10-03-2016, 06:29 AM

I apologize for any issues, I have actually since rewritten this quite significantly and ran it for about 20 hours locally on the new version to make sure it's much cleaner, faster, and more human-like. I shall hopefully have that uploaded tomorrow (as well as some other scripts actually) and I will reply to you again when it's up.

Also, as for your current issue, I believe that means that it cannot find the backpack tab - but no worries as my new version is much smarter about opening and seeing it. That said, it will still require the recommended OGL setup. But if you're having problems after I put up the new one, just PM me (or quote me so I get a notification) and we'll get it resolved.

Kevin
10-03-2016, 03:10 PM
It doesn't have to be required for everyone, it could be just "required if you wish to use actionbar instead of dragging" and having it default to dragging. Or just don't bother :D

Incase you wish to bother:
http://i.imgur.com/C3gCJLT.png move from magic tab
http://i.imgur.com/wb5f6OR.png to actionbar
Those changes are made, that is very helpful as I didn't even realize this was something that could be done prior. The script is signficantly smoother now!

Sorry the update took so long, I was building a full library for use among many scripts that it is taking advantage of. The latest should be ready. I added some update notes on my original post.

basble
10-22-2016, 05:53 PM
After altering the code, I got the script working(had to remove the extra calls for debug,GetProgress and the auto updater in the CustomMethod file.) Then I noticed that it didn't have a randomiser for when it would start disassembling again, so i had to add that my self. it also had a problem that it kept breaking every now and then because it wouldn't press disassemble everytime.

r3hab
01-03-2017, 05:18 PM
After altering the code, I got the script working(had to remove the extra calls for debug,GetProgress and the auto updater in the CustomMethod file.) Then I noticed that it didn't have a randomiser for when it would start disassembling again, so i had to add that my self. it also had a problem that it kept breaking every now and then because it wouldn't press disassemble everytime.

can you share the fix please?