PDA

View Full Version : Free Papa Johns pizza script

chaplin
09-27-2016, 02:49 PM
i was wondering if anyone could make a script that creates emails on a throw away email site to spin this wheel, basically if you get 25 points on the wheel you get a free large pizza, it took me about an hour of click intensive spinning to get it and 45 mins the second time so I was curious if anyone could automate this

you just go to this link enter the throw away email and the wheel spins, you need to confirm every other email

http://www.papajohns.co.uk/paparewards/

who doesnt love free pizza

rj
09-27-2016, 04:18 PM
I'm sure that you can't do this multiple times on the same IP address.. Connecting to a proxy might fix this but the proxy your connecting to would probably have to be located in the UK.

papa bless

Citrus
09-27-2016, 06:50 PM
I'm sure that you can't do this multiple times on the same IP address..

Well he already said he did it twice..

chaplin
09-27-2016, 08:55 PM
I'm sure that you can't do this multiple times on the same IP address.. Connecting to a proxy might fix this but the proxy your connecting to would probably have to be located in the UK.

papa bless

yeah you can, the only ip protection is needing to verify every other email

Well he already said he did it twice..
this is correct, ive spun hundreds of times on the same ip

Lipcot
09-27-2016, 09:43 PM
you could use something like http://www.throwawaymail.com/ (www.throwawaymail.com/) to make and verify emails.. so you dont have to do them manually.

I suppose they would notice tho... like, if you order a free pizza every day it will be kind of suspicious

Turpinator
09-27-2016, 09:58 PM
somegmailaccount+anything@gmail.com

Only 1 email to check.

flakazoid
09-27-2016, 10:00 PM
I suppose they would notice tho... like, if you order a free pizza every day it will be kind of suspicious

For the purpose of keeping this going as a purely academic discussion, we should assume that OP is a master of disguise, and that should we accomplish this, his/her friendly local Papa John's staff would be none the wiser.

Harrier
09-27-2016, 10:03 PM
tbf you could most likely do this with 2 grease monkey scripts, one to do the reward thingy and one to validate any IP checker emails. I'll have a look when I next get bored and need something to do.

chaplin
09-27-2016, 10:07 PM
somegmailaccount+anything@gmail.com

Only 1 email to check.

this does not work, first thing I tried :(

you could use something like http://www.throwawaymail.com/ (www.throwawaymail.com/) to make and verify emails.. so you dont have to do them manually.

this however does

chaplin
09-27-2016, 10:08 PM
For the purpose of keeping this going as a purely academic discussion, we should assume that OP is a master of disguise, and that should we accomplish this, his/her friendly local Papa John's staff would be none the wiser.

friends have ordered around 7 pizzas in a month doing this and they have had no problems, I dont think the papa johns staff really give a shit either way

Turpinator
09-27-2016, 11:31 PM
What about s.o.m.e.g.m.a.i.l.a.d.d.r.e.s.s.w.i.t.h.p.e.r.o.i. d.s.i.n.e.v.e.r.y.p.o.s.s.i.b.l.e.p.e.r.m.u.t.a.t. i.o.n@gmail.com?

chaplin
09-27-2016, 11:48 PM
What about s.o.m.e.g.m.a.i.l.a.d.d.r.e.s.s.w.i.t.h.p.e.r.o.i. d.s.i.n.e.v.e.r.y.p.o.s.s.i.b.l.e.p.e.r.m.u.t.a.t. i.o.n@gmail.com?

nope seems throwaway emails are the only way to go

Turpinator
09-28-2016, 12:01 AM
nope seems throwaway emails are the only way to go

Wow they are smart.
You could just get a domain and email set up, then have it forward all emails on that domain to 1 mail box. Of course, this would cost some money for the mail server as well as the name, but you have to spend money to make money.

chaplin
09-28-2016, 12:18 AM
Wow they are smart.
You could just get a domain and email set up, then have it forward all emails on that domain to 1 mail box. Of course, this would cost some money for the mail server as well as the name, but you have to spend money to make money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27WwiwNSW0c&feature=youtu.be
this is basically all it needs to do, just create a random email on temp mail and confirm every other one
then log which emails that get 25 points or just have the script stop

smart in someways but pretty dumb they dont perm block your ip after spinning like 200 times in a day