PDA

View Full Version : Lost-Isle RSPS Fishing

cynsoff
10-21-2016, 03:40 AM
I've been following the instructions and guides that are here, but they're all outdated and I can't figure out how to make a simple bot that clicks the fishing spot, fishes to full, then walks back to the bank that is a few feet away, bank, and go back, etc. Will someone help me out?

goodgamescript
10-21-2016, 08:46 PM
I've been following the instructions and guides that are here, but they're all outdated and I can't figure out how to make a simple bot that clicks the fishing spot, fishes to full, then walks back to the bank that is a few feet away, bank, and go back, etc. Will someone help me out?
depending on the srl version you are using you can check out the mayors srl-6 all-in-one guide (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107757).

But to find the fishing spot you can use tpa/atpa's. Explained in the guide above.

cynsoff
10-22-2016, 10:41 PM
depending on the srl version you are using you can check out the mayors srl-6 all-in-one guide (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107757).

But to find the fishing spot you can use tpa/atpa's. Explained in the guide above.

Does this thread help with OSRS or just RS3?

goodgamescript
10-22-2016, 11:50 PM
Does this thread help with OSRS or just RS3?

if its for a rsps it will work, because when you script for a rsps you generally have to make your own functions/procedures. although if that rsps is oldshool (i haven't check out lost-isle yet), you could try srl-5 and some of it may work, just for that tutorial you have to use the srl-6 include.

cynsoff
10-23-2016, 03:23 AM
if its for a rsps it will work, because when you script for a rsps you generally have to make your own functions/procedures. although if that rsps is oldshool (i haven't check out lost-isle yet), you could try srl-5 and some of it may work, just for that tutorial you have to use the srl-6 include.

Yeah, its an OSRSPS. I'll try using that tut, hopefully I get somewhere soon :P Thanks, my dood.