PDA

View Full Version : Os-scape

mattcandy3
12-07-2016, 06:00 PM
Do scripts work on this private server ? And if they do would someone be willing to help me create a combat script for certain monsters, or point me in the right direction.

Thanks !

Citrus
12-07-2016, 06:30 PM
Yeah, I could probably work on something. Any more info on monsters, gear, food, etc. would be helpful.

anoobis
12-07-2016, 06:32 PM
The best part about scar is that it can be used almost anywhere. Yes it will work on private servers although although the released scripts and their libraries might not be 100% portable, it should be a good start.

You can find how to set it all up here: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116855

And to tailor your own functions from scratch I found this immensely helpful: http://docs.villavu.com/simba/referencescript.html

You'll find a huge number of tutorials on the forum so look around, and feel free to ask, people are always willing to help if they can see you put some effort into it. Good luck captain.

mattcandy3
12-07-2016, 08:06 PM
Yeah, I could probably work on something. Any more info on monsters, gear, food, etc. would be helpful.

Hey Citrus, it is killing the battle mages in the wilderness (mage bank), gear would be something like full mystics and tridant, no food required, although constant pray mage is needed, so maybe prayer pots?

Citrus
12-07-2016, 08:11 PM
Hey Citrus, it is killing the battle mages in the wilderness (mage bank), gear would be something like full mystics and tridant, no food required, although constant pray mage is needed, so maybe prayer pots?

Okay I'll look into that. Which server?

mattcandy3
12-07-2016, 08:47 PM
Os-Scape private server

mattcandy3
12-07-2016, 08:48 PM
Okay I'll look into that. Which server?

OS-Scape server

jstemper
12-07-2016, 08:52 PM
just a heads up, aerolib appears to be almost fully functional on that server since it is a copy of 07

Citrus
12-07-2016, 08:53 PM
OS-Scape server

Realism, PvP, or Economy? Also, how do you get to them?

mattcandy3
12-07-2016, 09:11 PM
Realism, PvP, or Economy? Also, how do you get to them?

Pvp server, you teleport to mage bank, via the wizard just before edgeville pk, you enter through the lever( the normal way to get to the wilderness mage arena and they are there, they can only be attacked via magic.

Citrus
12-07-2016, 10:25 PM
Pvp server, you teleport to mage bank, via the wizard just before edgeville pk, you enter through the lever( the normal way to get to the wilderness mage arena and they are there, they can only be attacked via magic.

Hmm. Doesn't really look like a good place for a script. Super crowded and lots of people trying to kill you.

mattcandy3
12-07-2016, 10:38 PM
Hmm. Doesn't really look like a good place for a script. Super crowded and lots of people trying to kill you.

i would say make a zulrah bot, but i think that is too complicated haha

mattcandy3
12-07-2016, 10:49 PM

Zulrah script is probably too hard? Maybe a thermonuclear smoke devil or abbysal demon script?

Citrus
12-07-2016, 10:52 PM
Zulrah script is probably too hard? Maybe a thermonuclear smoke devil or abbysal demon script?

I don't actually play RS so I don't know what any of those things are :confused:

mattcandy3
12-07-2016, 11:30 PM
On Os-scape, go to the edgville pk magician go down to Safe monsters, thermonuclear dust devil, They are relatively easy to kill

mattcandy3
12-07-2016, 11:31 PM
I don't actually play RS so I don't know what any of those things are :confused:

On Os-scape, go to the edgville pk magician go down to Safe monsters, thermonuclear dust devil, They are relatively easy to kill. You dont play RS, you just like coding?

rj
12-14-2016, 05:12 AM
Easy to kill but you have to understand you can't bot on private servers the same way you can RS. They have no bot detection, but they also have almost no people. You see on a RSPS, someone sees you killing abyssal demons for 4 hours types ::help bam theres a mod there to ban you after you don't respond. There's usually like 5 staff online for a server with 500-1000 people. You can't change worlds every hour, and if the spot isn't crowded you will stand out. If not they can video you not responding and post it on the forums which it will be seen by staff. Unlike on RS, Jagex simply doesn't have the resources to micro examine every single report case.

You can bot for weeks on a RSPS, you just can't let anybody see you.