PDA

View Full Version : [Cooking] [Reflection] Rogues' Den Cooker

jacz24
01-03-2017, 05:04 AM
JaczRougesDenCooker
Just gonna say I was already 99 when I made this so the bug testing was fairly minimal(a few mill xp) and
only on sharks and anglers I never had any trouble but if you do please tell me.
Make sure you have the Reflection include you can find it easily by searching on the forum.

Setup:
1. Put your food somewhere on the first page of your bank(Not necessary but preferred as it will speed up getting food)

2. Be in the rogues' den. ????

3. Profit

Features:
- Shouldn't click on other fires
- Can always find banker
- Autoupdater
- Antiban
- Decent speed and cooks all raw fish
- Dismisses randoms
TODO:
- Add Stats
- You tell me!

Notes:
Hey everyone, this is my first full reflection script release so if any of the veterans see something that is improper tell me and I will be sure to learn from it. I wanted to practice and understand a little reflection as I will be doing bigger scripts in the future with Aerolib and Reflection. This is a sorta a Frankenstein between Hoodz's cooker and Mj's but I honestly think its better as I like to think it is the best of both worlds. thought I should learn a little reflection. Hope you enjoy the script!

Any bugs or concerns please post in the comments and I will try to help. I will be updating this thread if it needs to be. Enjoy.

Special Thanks
- Kyle
- Hoodz
- Mj
- All the other ballers

iiTouchMyself
02-21-2017, 11:41 PM
Just started using this script for the first time. Every time it tries to leave the bank, it will click the X on the top right of the bank screen. It will then for some reason click again after a second causing the player to move away. In the same second, the bot tries to use the fish on the fire but will miss due to not being in the same spot. It gets stuck where it is and I have to move it back next to the fire for it to work again.

My zoom is on default and my brightness is maxed, also everything is up to date. I am cooking Monkfish.

Not sure what's causing this because I have no idea how to understand the code.

Rangerxmage
02-24-2017, 03:57 PM
Just started using this script for the first time. Every time it tries to leave the bank, it will click the X on the top right of the bank screen. It will then for some reason click again after a second causing the player to move away. In the same second, the bot tries to use the fish on the fire but will miss due to not being in the same spot. It gets stuck where it is and I have to move it back next to the fire for it to work again.

My zoom is on default and my brightness is maxed, also everything is up to date. I am cooking Monkfish.

Not sure what's causing this because I have no idea how to understand the code.

From how I've read it. I think that there is a lack of any kind of wait. So it checks the bank is open and you've got the food in your inventory, so it closes it, but then it checks again before it's had a chance to actually close on your end. So it thinks it's still open and tries to click again. If he added in some kind of wait timer. It should solve your problem. That being said, I'm not entirely sure, and it seems strange that it was working for him when he's tested it.