PDA

View Full Version : [Mining] [AeroLib][Color] Borland_Iron_Ores

Borland
02-18-2017, 02:16 AM
Intro
Mines Iron Ores and drops them in the M1D1 style.
100% Color. AeroLib.

Features

Uses the new shift click dropping feature
Mine 1 Drop 1 (M1D1) method used for highest exp rates possible
Up to 52k/hour with perfect ticks
Highly realistic & human custom click point generation when clicking the ores
Simple Antiban available

Setup

- Items

A Pickaxe. If it's not equipped, keep it near bottom of inventory.

Any spot where there are 3 iron rocks in a triangle formation (see pic below)
Locations I know:

Al-Kharid (F2P)
East Ardougne - South of Legends Guild
South of Piscatoris

Settings

- In Game

http://i.imgur.com/0rubvzn.png

Have your camera zoomed all the way in.
Have your NPC attack options to 'always right click' - just in case.

http://i.imgur.com/32urnyC.png
Set up your camera so that the 3 ores are Left, Right and Below your character.

- In Script

UseAntiBan: Whether or not you want to use AntiBan features.
MinesOreAmount: Choose how many ores you want to mine, script will stop when reached.
MouseStyle: Select from two styles of moving the mouse. Try both and see which you prefer.
MAX_MINE_TIME: Maximum length of time to wait for an ore to be mined. Lower level = Higher time. If you can mine the ore instantly after starting the animation, 1800 to 2400 is good.

Regular progress reports:

---------------- Proggy ----------------
|--Script Ran For : 4:27:40
|--Iron Ore Mined : 6558
|--Experience Gained : 229530
|--Experience Per Hour: 51515
------------------ End -----------------

Any feedback welcome.

{ Version 2 }
-Shift click dropping!
(due to the above the script now drop ores in slots 1 and 5 of inventory - don't store anything in those slots!).
-Slight tweak to ore point generation.
-Added option to change the style of mouse movement: Line 7.
-Changed some functions out for AeroLib equivalents or better.
-Got bored so changed most the code to a semi OOP style.
{ Version 2.2 }
-Added option to increase or decrease the maximum length of time script will wait for an ore to be mined: Line 9.
{ Version 2.3 }
-Fixed bug where script attempted to mine a rock we just mined if no other rock is available.
-Increased some uptext wait timers to better account for slight lags.
-Added another check before terminating due to script believing there's an unknown item in drop slots.
-Added a version checker, will inform you at script start if a new version is available.

Notice a bug or want to suggest an improvement? Post below.

http://i.imgur.com/qw00Ykw.png

AFools
02-18-2017, 09:21 AM
Good Job on the releases..

monkeynuts69
02-18-2017, 10:20 PM
nice

Dan the man
02-19-2017, 09:59 AM
Fantastic release mate. Well done.

Skywalk
02-23-2017, 11:11 AM
The mining part works, but i think the mouse procedure is a bit botlike though.
Also if it drops and ore (number 26) it clicks on the rock again to mine but then it gives this message and logs out

====== 12:07:16 PM: Script stopped. Reason: We have not gained any experience in a whole minute. ======
Successfully executed.

nevertheless congratz on your release and those child deseases (dutch word) will get fixed in the end :)

-Skywalk

Borland
02-23-2017, 01:28 PM
Skywalk Thanks for the feedback. I have just updated the OP with a new version. Large overhaul. Added the option to change the mouse movement style in the script settings.

As for the script stopping due to no exp gained, that should only happen if you have either not gained any exp, or your exp bar can't be read correctly. If you have simply forgotten to enable it, that's why, otherwise please run this code to see if it debugs your exp bar correctly.

program new;
{$i AeroLib/AeroLib.Simba}
begin
InitAL;

Writeln(getXPBarAmount);
end.

Vaslaw
02-24-2017, 09:39 AM
Nicely done, maybe you could add an option to bank the ores for profit.

Borland
02-24-2017, 11:15 AM
Nicely done, maybe you could add an option to bank the ores for profit.

I wont release a script with features solely intended for farming gold. Anyone is free to take this script and use any parts of it for their self. If they release that, then credits should be stated. If you or anyone needs help with adding your own changes to a script of mine I'm available here or through PM (and lately IRC), but the grunt will be your own.

Vaslaw
02-24-2017, 01:16 PM
I wont release a script with features solely intended for farming gold. Anyone is free to take this script and use any parts of it for their self. If they release that, then credits should be stated. If you or anyone needs help with adding your own changes to a script of mine I'm available here or through PM (and lately IRC), but the grunt will be your own.

Fair enough :)

Vaslaw
02-24-2017, 09:15 PM
Only trouble I had with this script so far is that it would log out because it wouldn't get any xp because the acc only had 15 mining.
Just deleted the line stating the logout and it's working perfect now.

Borland
02-24-2017, 09:29 PM
Only trouble I had with this script so far is that it would log out because it wouldn't get any xp because the acc only had 15 mining.
Just deleted the line stating the logout and it's working perfect now.

Hmm, that's the second person saying that. Since I can't reproduce this, can you elaborate a bit more on the details leading up to that. Does it happen right after the first minute or after a random amount of minutes, are any ores mined in that time, etc..?

Also does the script ever try to mine another ore before the current one is mined? Wondering if the max wait time was high enough for very low mining levels, it's currently set to 9 ticks.

Also if the last post is yours, edit that one rather than creating a new one back to back ;)

edit:

Also run the following code and let me know if your current exp bar value correctly displays in the bottom of Simba
program new;
begin
InitAL;

Writeln(getXPBarAmount);
end.

Vaslaw
02-24-2017, 09:56 PM
Hmm, that's the second person saying that. Since I can't reproduce this, can you elaborate a bit more on the details leading up to that. Does it happen right after the first minute or after a random amount of minutes, are any ores mined in that time, etc..?

Also does the script ever try to mine another ore before the current one is mined? Wondering if the max wait time was high enough for very low mining levels, it's currently set to 9 ticks.

Also if the last post is yours, edit that one rather than creating a new one back to back ;)

edit:

Also run the following code and let me know if your current exp bar value correctly displays in the bottom of Simba
program new;
begin
InitAL;

Writeln(getXPBarAmount);
end.

Think it was around 1 min that it would log out after not receiving xp.
It begins to mine but because of the low mining lvl it starts to click other ores faster than it can mine, I think this causes the no xp logout.

edit:
Didn't see the code part, can't run it:

Borland
02-24-2017, 10:50 PM
Think it was around 1 min that it would log out after not receiving xp.
It begins to mine but because of the low mining lvl it starts to click other ores faster than it can mine, I think this causes the no xp logout.

edit:
Didn't see the code part, can't run it:

Updated with new version, allowing users to set the maximum amount of wait time. 1 second = 1000, so try a value of 10000 if you're around 15 mining. That'll wait 10 seconds before deeming the previous attempt at mining to have failed. As you level up, you can steadily decrease this value.

As for the test code not compiling, it looks like you have some weird characters at the start of lines 4 & 6, try deleting the spaces like so:

program new;
begin
InitAL;
Writeln(getXPBarAmount);
end.

Vaslaw
02-24-2017, 11:21 PM
Updated with new version, allowing users to set the maximum amount of wait time. 1 second = 1000, so try a value of 10000 if you're around 15 mining. That'll wait 10 seconds before deeming the previous attempt at mining to have failed. As you level up, you can steadily decrease this value.

As for the test code not compiling, it looks like you have some weird characters at the start of lines 4 & 6, try deleting the spaces like so:

program new;
begin
InitAL;
Writeln(getXPBarAmount);
end.

Ok ran your test code 28030
Also, sometimes it tries to mine an ore when it hasn't cleared the first spot in the inventory ( but will do it when the full inv message comes up).
The mouse hovers over the first ore, ready to drop but then just clicks on a rock to mine.

Borland
02-25-2017, 01:20 AM
Ok ran your test code 28030
Also, sometimes it tries to mine an ore when it hasn't cleared the first spot in the inventory ( but will do it when the full inv message comes up).
The mouse hovers over the first ore, ready to drop but then just clicks on a rock to mine.

It's failing to detect your exp bar value. Make sure the bar is shown (the official RS one, not a bespoke client one) and also make sure brightness is highest in settings tab, the script uses changes in exp bar to know when an ore has been mined, so without that info it has no chance to run correctly. Any other changes will have to wait till Monday most likely.

Vaslaw
02-25-2017, 01:28 PM
It's failing to detect your exp bar value. Make sure the bar is shown (the official RS one, not a bespoke client one) and also make sure brightness is highest in settings tab, the script uses changes in exp bar to know when an ore has been mined, so without that info it has no chance to run correctly. Any other changes will have to wait till Monday most likely.

Ah ok, would be best to mention to enable xp notifications as I did't have them turned on.
This also fixed the problem that it wouldn't drop the first ore in the inventory.

Good job!

Vaslaw
02-28-2017, 04:47 PM
Runs perfectly but sometimes i get this random error:
====== 05:36:25 PM: Script stopped. Reason: Move unknown item from slots 1 & 5 inventory ======
Successfully executed.

codexfiles981
03-03-2017, 10:53 PM
Nvm, figured it out.

Barr
03-03-2017, 11:34 PM
====== 05:36:25 PM: Script stopped. Reason: Move unknown item from slots 1 & 5 inventory ======
Successfully executed.

Script thinks there is an unknown item in the first 5 slots, so what you can do is either remove the safety that checks for that on lines 270 to 278 and it will probably just drop everything in those 5 slots

Borland
03-04-2017, 01:19 AM
Successfully executed.

Again, I'm not able to reproduce this. Based on your previous issue with not realising the exp bar needs to be visible for a color script to know what the exp bar says, I must ask that you didn't have an item (other than ore) in slots 1 or 5 of your inventory? If not, was the slot empty or have an ore?

I've updated the script with another check in place so now the script will only terminate if both those checks show signs of an unknown item. My personal copy of the script doesn't have these checks at all and you can feel free to omit them from yours too if you're sure you'll remember to not have items there. I added the check before release so I didn't have to hear how the script dropped someones Dragon pickaxe because they didn't read the instructions. Comment out or delete lines: 280, 281, 292, 293, 294 from the latest script version (2.3) to accomplish this.

Let me know if the problem reoccurs with latest version.

Vaslaw
03-06-2017, 09:38 AM
Again, I'm not able to reproduce this. Based on your previous issue with not realising the exp bar needs to be visible for a color script to know what the exp bar says, I must ask that you didn't have an item (other than ore) in slots 1 or 5 of your inventory? If not, was the slot empty or have an ore?

I've updated the script with another check in place so now the script will only terminate if both those checks show signs of an unknown item. My personal copy of the script doesn't have these checks at all and you can feel free to omit them from yours too if you're sure you'll remember to not have items there. I added the check before release so I didn't have to hear how the script dropped someones Dragon pickaxe because they didn't read the instructions. Comment out or delete lines: 280, 281, 292, 293, 294 from the latest script version (2.3) to accomplish this.

Let me know if the problem reoccurs with latest version.

Tested 2.3 and it works perfect now, went from 15 to 70 with this script in around 1 week.
Only issue that's left I think is that it doesn't handle random events.

Dan the man
03-06-2017, 09:27 PM
Most color scripts don't handle random events. You shouldn't need to in OSRS anymore though.

Borland
03-07-2017, 12:33 AM
If you're going to use scripts, you should ignore randoms always, even when playing legit to maintain the behaviour profile. There's functions to handle the finding of random by searching the screen for a text match to part of your name, haven't used it since returning but it should work even if no one has touched it.

I left out and will continue to leave out random handling simply because it slows down experience and only introduces ways for a script to fail, think when a random is unreachable etc.. These scenarios can be handled but it's more hassle for zero gain.

simber33
03-20-2017, 09:56 AM
Nice script! is there an easy way to use SMART with this? I want to be using my computer while the script is running :).

Borland
03-20-2017, 12:14 PM
Nice script! is there an easy way to use SMART with this? I want to be using my computer while the script is running :).

I don't use SMART so I'm not 100% but I believe that just adding "{$DEFINE SMART}" above the line "{$i AeroLib/AeroLib.Simba}" (so between lines 1 & 2) will work. This will simply spawn a SMART client, you'll need to add a PlayerSetup procedure and then call LoginPlayer right at the start of the script, again as far as I know.

Easier way is just add the {$DEFINE SMART} and start the script, when the client loads stop the script, then log in yourself, set everything up correctly, then run the script, it should pair with the current SMART that you're logged into without you needing to add anything other than 1 line.

Although learning to properly implement SMART is a very good first lesson to teach yourself :)

hotyute
03-27-2017, 07:27 PM
I don't use SMART so I'm not 100% but I believe that just adding "{$DEFINE SMART}" above the line "{$i AeroLib/AeroLib.Simba}" (so between lines 1 & 2) will work. This will simply spawn a SMART client, you'll need to add a PlayerSetup procedure and then call LoginPlayer right at the start of the script, again as far as I know.

Easier way is just add the {$DEFINE SMART} and start the script, when the client loads stop the script, then log in yourself, set everything up correctly, then run the script, it should pair with the current SMART that you're logged into without you needing to add anything other than 1 line.

Although learning to properly implement SMART is a very good first lesson to teach yourself :)

Is it not possible to adapt this script for a wider range? Rather than just the 3 rock range.

Vaslaw
03-27-2017, 09:11 PM
Is it not possible to adapt this script for a wider range? Rather than just the 3 rock range.

Well, the whole point of the 3 rocks is to get as many xp as possible (powermining)
Getting to move for ores will heavily reduce the xp gained.

Roko
03-29-2017, 04:05 AM
It works great until it has to drop the ores. Clicks the iron rock with full inventory, message pops saying that inventory is full, then the script drops 1 ore with shift-click drop, clicks the iron rock again, mine it (get one rock, inv full now), then click another iron rock, message pops saying inventory is full, script drops 1 ore and click 2 more rocks to do it all over again. Any way I could fix this please? Thanks !!

Borland
03-31-2017, 08:55 PM
It works great until it has to drop the ores. Clicks the iron rock with full inventory, message pops saying that inventory is full, then the script drops 1 ore with shift-click drop, clicks the iron rock again, mine it (get one rock, inv full now), then click another iron rock, message pops saying inventory is full, script drops 1 ore and click 2 more rocks to do it all over again. Any way I could fix this please? Thanks !!

Hey, been away for a few days sorry. Thanks for the report though. I'll try and test it when I get a chance, but for now have you tried started with a full invent of ore?

Roko
04-01-2017, 02:59 AM
Hey, been away for a few days sorry. Thanks for the report though. I'll try and test it when I get a chance, but for now have you tried started with a full invent of ore?

I just tried the full inventory. It drops 1 ore, mine 1, move the mouse in inventory but no drop, mine 1 (inventory full), drops 1, mine 1, mouse in inventory but no dropping, mine 1 (inv. full) and so on! Thanks :)

Borland
04-02-2017, 03:10 PM
I just tried the full inventory. It drops 1 ore, mine 1, move the mouse in inventory but no drop, mine 1 (inventory full), drops 1, mine 1, mouse in inventory but no dropping, mine 1 (inv. full) and so on! Thanks :)

Just had a chance to test, downloading and running works as expected for me.

Run the following code and paste the Simba debug results here.

program new;

begin
InitAL;
Writeln(getInvCount);
Writeln(getXPBarAmount);
end.

Roko
04-02-2017, 03:35 PM
Just had a chance to test, downloading and running works as expected for me.

Run the following code and paste the Simba debug results here.

program new;

begin
InitAL;
Writeln(getInvCount);
Writeln(getXPBarAmount);
end.

Compiled successfully in 3766 ms.
[=================================]
| < Aero|Library > |
| ---------------- |
| Version : 1.2 |
| Revision : 6 |
[AL] Initiating AeroLib...
[AL] Checking version...
[AL] Currently up to date.
[AL] Loaded 2 MSObjects.
[AL] Startup complete!
Successfully executed.

Borland
04-02-2017, 05:41 PM
Compiled successfully in 3766 ms.
| < Aero|Library > |
| ---------------- |
| Version : 1.2 |
| Revision : 6 |
[AL] Checking version...
[AL] Loaded 2 MSObjects.
[AL] Startup complete!
Successfully executed.

Your xp bar had 11 experience, is that correct (as of when you run the script)?

Roko
04-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Your xp bar had 11 experience, is that correct (as of when you run the script)?

My xp bar has over 40m xps on it. That's weird.

I tried again and it does the same thing. It hover the mouse in the inventory but doesn't drop the ore. Try to mine one - doesn't work. Sucessfully drop 1, Mine one (works), hover the mouse into the inventory slot 1 or 5 - doesn't drop anything, try to mine ore - doesn't work. And so on .. :s

Borland
04-03-2017, 01:24 AM
My xp bar has over 40m xps on it. That's weird.

I tried again and it does the same thing. It hover the mouse in the inventory but doesn't drop the ore. Try to mine one - doesn't work. Sucessfully drop 1, Mine one (works), hover the mouse into the inventory slot 1 or 5 - doesn't drop anything, try to mine ore - doesn't work. And so on .. :s

Script uses the increase of exp in the bar to know when it has mined. If your bar isn't being read correctly then that will cause issues.

Are you using the official RS bar with in-game brightness on highest?

Vaslaw
04-03-2017, 10:33 AM
Script uses the increase of exp in the bar to know when it has mined. If your bar isn't being read correctly then that will cause issues.

Are you using the official RS bar with in-game brightness on highest?

That's the same problem I had, maybe put it on your first post so everyone knows that it has to be activated for the script to work.

Suburbia
04-03-2017, 08:16 PM
Look forward to trying this script.

Borland
04-04-2017, 02:51 AM
That's the same problem I had, maybe put it on your first post so everyone knows that it has to be activated for the script to work.

Tbh I shouldn't even be helping people who have this problem, no offence to yourself. If you can't figure out why a color script (aka a script that can see what you can) can't detect things that you can't see yourself then I think that should mean you don't get to use bots at all lmao.

Either way, I've added toggling the xp bar on into the script, which I shouldn't but there we go. I have a couple other changes I want to do before releasing new version though, so once I get time it'll be up.

Suburbia
04-14-2017, 08:06 PM
Gained 1M xp on a fresh account in about 10 days. Look forward to using this on my main.

SunTzu22
04-26-2017, 02:42 AM
You should put in the instructions that the EXP bar needs to be enabled. Was wracking my brain out figuring out what was going wrong lol

dannesh
05-09-2017, 07:51 PM
I did everything

[AL] Checking version...
[AL] Loaded 2 MSObjects.
[AL] Startup complete!
====== 09:50:27 PM: Script stopped. Reason: We are not logged in ======
but how do I login? help

Suburbia
05-09-2017, 07:59 PM
I did everything

[AL] Checking version...
[AL] Loaded 2 MSObjects.
[AL] Startup complete!
====== 09:50:27 PM: Script stopped. Reason: We are not logged in ======
but how do I login? help
Do you have your client selected?

dannesh
05-09-2017, 08:01 PM
No sorry how do I do that?

dannesh
05-09-2017, 08:02 PM
Do you have your client selected?

EDIT: i can't del the post above me

sorry for double post

Suburbia
05-09-2017, 08:12 PM

EDIT: i can't del the post above me

sorry for double post
Do you see the cross hairs image? If you mouse over it should say select a client.

Do you see the magnifying lense?

PM me if you have more trouble. Let's not use this thread for general help.

dannesh
05-09-2017, 08:19 PM
Do you see the cross hairs image? If you mouse over it should say select a client.

Do you see the magnifying lense?

PM me if you have more trouble. Let's not use this thread for general help.

Found it! Is there another way of contacting you because I don't have 10 posts yet on the forums. Skype or discord would be great!

OSRS BOT
05-16-2017, 06:46 PM
Hey the m1d1 does not work smooth for me. It drops one. then click to mine when it gets ready to drop next it clicks instead of dropping it.

J_R
06-18-2017, 12:58 AM
Excellent script, I've been trying out OSRS recently and this has been great to get my mining up.

I've had some issues starting it up as if I start with an empty inventory, sometimes the m1d1, when the inventory fills up, gets out of sync (inventory is full window is triggered every cycle); however, if I start it with a full inventory that seems to get it back in sync.

---------------- Proggy ----------------
| Script Has Run For : 2:48:46
| Iron Ore Mined : 3508
| Experience Gained : 122780
| Experience Per Hour: 43646

brahhh
07-24-2017, 05:38 PM
Error: Unknown declaration "clRed" at line 40
Compiling failed.

getting this error on line 40 of layer*

idk I am a noob and have yet to run a script yet. Is this because of a new update?

Loca People
08-03-2017, 11:50 AM
really nice script, has gotten me from 30-60 so far. :)

I had one issue where it wouldn't drop the first item, would just hover over it and then eventually drop the fifth item? and kept repeating this never dropping the first... seemed to fix itself though!

might look into adding it myself if i can understand the complexity of your script! but if it fails to find the iron rock (because an impling is messing the uptext up) could you possibly have it attempt to right click as long as the color is there?

x mult
09-02-2017, 12:51 PM

please help meeeeeeeeeee

standard235
09-17-2017, 06:43 AM

The test script compiled and ran properly. What am I missing here?

ccesssu
09-27-2017, 09:24 PM
any bans using this script?

gavannd
10-10-2017, 11:54 PM
Works perfectly, thanks for the script! Ran for 3 hours, consistent 46kxp p/h. Came back to OSRS after a few years and was a bit confused at shift click drop, but then realised it had been implemented into the game as an update!

Qw4rt6yu9
12-18-2017, 08:36 AM
this script worked once for about a minute, then it keeps on showing range finder errors. Also half the time I drag the target onto osbuddy and start the script it just crashes, any ideas?

diksm82
03-21-2018, 05:06 PM
doesn't work
https://i.imgur.com/b0p7t7o.png

P1nky
03-21-2018, 08:30 PM
doesn't work
https://i.imgur.com/b0p7t7o.png

Hey buddy tell us what's not working

JSmooth
05-04-2018, 08:45 PM
doesn't work

The new AeroLib version 2.1 broke the script, the procedures will have to be updated. Not sure to what extent, but at a minimum the AeroLib experience handlers are all different now, i.e. TExperience.Bar ... etc

Hellzonee
05-05-2018, 01:37 AM
Having issues with TExperience.Bar specifically. Not sure how to fix if you have any suggestions.

JSmooth
05-11-2018, 07:57 AM
Having issues with TExperience.Bar specifically. Not sure how to fix if you have any suggestions.

Honestly I think the easiest way is just use an old Aerolib version, but Flight doesn't seem to host those. Or just look at what changed with this procedure and adapt it accordingly.