PDA

View Full Version : Modifying the bot interface

DonVitoCorleone
03-08-2017, 07:47 AM
Hey,

So I recently started botting again and I find the standard bot interface of simba very detectable and inhuman to use. I read a few times in the forums that this can be changed, but I have no idea how. Could someone link me a guide or explain it briefly?

anoobis
03-08-2017, 08:01 AM
What?

KeepBotting
03-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Describe what you mean by "bot interface" please, that term doesn't mean anything to me.

AFools
03-08-2017, 12:21 PM
smart?

acow
03-08-2017, 01:48 PM
change what you want to change with your interface --> change include code relevant to your script so that they work with your custom interface.

DonVitoCorleone
03-09-2017, 01:11 AM
What?

Describe what you mean by "bot interface" please, that term doesn't mean anything to me.

smart?

change what you want to change with your interface --> change include code relevant to your script so that they work with your custom interface.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.
I meant the whole runescape interface you have to set up to use simba: chatbox down, old school interface... is easily detectable by jagex

I would like to use a less detectable interface, so for example: full screen with larger chatbox, larger backpack... How can I change these things?
I looked in the include files, but I'm afraid to change things without knowing what they exactly do.

So could someone explain me which files i should change/in which folder these files are in?

anoobis
03-09-2017, 01:21 AM
It's a pretty big task. Flight polled updating AL to run resizeable as well but most players seemed to run fixed anyway, you can ask him if he has any of the code still from when he started to update it. As for where to begin it really depends on your interface but you might be best to create a backup of AL and change functions as needed. Most of what you'd be doing is changing the mainscren points; you'll have to start with Globals and go from there.

acow
03-09-2017, 01:28 AM
Sorry if I wasn't clear.
I meant the whole runescape interface you have to set up to use simba: chatbox down, old school interface... is easily detectable by jagex

I would like to use a less detectable interface, so for example: full screen with larger chatbox, larger backpack... How can I change these things?
I looked in the include files, but I'm afraid to change things without knowing what they exactly do.

So could someone explain me which files i should change/in which folder these files are in?

using a line of code from the include?
no --> leave it alone
yes --> continue

Does this code that you're using work when setup with your interface?
yes --> leave it alone
no --> make it work with your interface (this requires some knowledge (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107757), on how to create & debug color scripts in simba)

DonVitoCorleone
03-09-2017, 03:43 AM
It's a pretty big task. Flight polled updating AL to run resizeable as well but most players seemed to run fixed anyway, you can ask him if he has any of the code still from when he started to update it. As for where to begin it really depends on your interface but you might be best to create a backup of AL and change functions as needed. Most of what you'd be doing is changing the mainscren points; you'll have to start with Globals and go from there.

Thanks, I will look into it and maybe ask Flight for help.
P.S.: does AL stand for Aerolib?

DonVitoCorleone
03-09-2017, 03:45 AM
using a line of code from the include?
no --> leave it alone
yes --> continue

Does this code that you're using work when setup with your interface?
yes --> leave it alone
no --> make it work with your interface (this requires some knowledge (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107757), on how to create & debug color scripts in simba)

Thanks! I'm in the middle of that guide, I'll finish that first and then try changing things up.