PDA

View Full Version : [help] Duplicate findDTMRotated Decleration

DaNoodler
04-10-2017, 03:58 AM
Hey all,

I am trying to use srl but my compilations fail every time due to duplicate declerations...

The only other libraries I am using are Aerolib and RSWalker. Anyone have any ideas? I checked to make sure the decleration was not in any of the other libraries.

Borland
04-10-2017, 02:49 PM
Paste the script here so we can see... Most duplicate errors are caused by being on PascalScript, follow the below to change that.

Menu Bar > Script > Intepreter > Lape

DaNoodler
04-13-2017, 12:30 AM
Paste the script here so we can see... Most duplicate errors are caused by being on PascalScript, follow the below to change that.

Menu Bar > Script > Intepreter > Lape

I tried changing my interpreter to Lape - same duplicate issue.

program new;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$i AeroLib/AeroLib.Simba}
{$I RSWalker/Walker.simba}
{$I SRL/srl.simba}
begin
end.

I thought it was my code at first, but I brought it down to bare bones and still has the same issue.

Citrus
04-13-2017, 12:45 AM

program new;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$I SRL/srl.simba}
begin
end.

I thought it was my code at first, but I brought it down to bare bones and still has the same issue.

Why are you using both Aerolib and SRL?

DaNoodler
04-13-2017, 01:16 AM
Why are you using both Aerolib and SRL?

Honestly, because I am brand new and just trying things out. Are they not compatible?

Citrus
04-13-2017, 01:21 AM
Honestly, because I am brand new and just trying things out. Are they not compatible?

I'd just pick one or the other. I don't think it makes sense to use both.

Borland
04-13-2017, 01:31 AM

Nope. SRL is deprecated.
SRL-6 is for RS3.
AeroLib is currently the updated OSRS include.

There's certain times where using an older SRL might be applicable, for example botting on a private server based around the time the include was active. If you're botting one of the official games, stick to only using one of the above.

DaNoodler
04-13-2017, 02:12 AM
Nope. SRL is deprecated.
SRL-6 is for RS3.
AeroLib is currently the updated OSRS include.

There's certain times where using an older SRL might be applicable, for example botting on a private server based around the time the include was active. If you're botting one of the official games, stick to only using one of the above.

Thanks for the information! So you would recommend learning on Aerolib?

jstemper
04-13-2017, 02:19 AM

program new;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$I SRL/srl.simba}
begin
end.

Aerolib has a built in version of Slacky's rswalker, no need to use the standalone one