PDA

View Full Version : The FIRST Lap Dancer Script!!!

deviney
06-13-2007, 10:54 PM
Hello all,
Its me Deviney!

I was thinking of doing something new so... I came up with the idea of a dancer but... I then noticed it had been done:mad:... I then thought why not make money for dancing:spot:.

I then went out and lernt some scripting knoledge!
I then cooked up my script:stirthepot:!
I then went to use procedures like Banking, Radialwalking, Anti Randoms but.... I noticed that radial walking wasnt working in varrock :mad: i also noticed banking dosent even work in other peoples script (i mean pro's, that dosent mean they all dont work just the one's i'v tried) so i thought i would get some feedback on them:) ???
I left randoms out because i dont think there needed in early stages of development in this script. I belive this is true because i wouldnt recommend leaving it on to long if it dosent even walk!!!

The script is below.
I know scripting standards could be better but i like to leave that until last thing (i like making finished things cleaner at the end because it gives you something else to do)
I would also like some feedback on

Radial walking in Varrock
Which are the best ant randoms that i can use...Use being the key word!
Banking (why it wont work for me, is there been an update or something???)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///!!!!!!.......!!!!!!!!!!!!..!!!............!!!..!!! ..!!!.......!!!..!!!!!!!!!!!!///
///!!!...!!!....!!!............!!!...........!!!..... ..!!!!!!....!!!..!!!.........///
///!!!......!!!.!!!..............!!!........!!!...!!! ..!!!.!!!...!!!..!!!.........///
///!!!......!!!.!!!!!!............!!!.....!!!.....!!! ..!!!..!!!..!!!..!!!!!!!!!...///
///!!!...!!!....!!!...............!!!.....!!!.....!!! ..!!!...!!!.!!!..!!!.........///
///!!!!!!.......!!!...............!!!.....!!!.....!!! ..!!!....!!!!!!..!!!.........///
///!!!..........!!!!!!!!!!!!........!!!!!!!.......!!! ..!!!.......!!!..!!!!!!!!!!!!///
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////Thanks to Benland for tweaking the chektrader!!! ///
////Thanks to Jad for telling me how to use findcolor correctly!!! ///
////To use make sure the emotions tab is already open! Sorry il rix this if i get ///
////time. ///

program Dancer;
{.include SRL/SRL.scar}

var
cx, cy: Integer;

const

Color = 8388736;
Color2 = 49152;

procedure Dance;
begin
MoveMouseSmooth(574+random(5),378+random(10));
GetMousePos(cx,cy);
ClickMouse(cx,cy,true);
wait(2000+500)
end;

procedure ChekTrader;
begin
if(FindColor(x,y,Color, 18, 414, 192, 430))then
begin
Mouse(x,y,0,0,true);
WriteLn('Bitmap found. Attempting to click.');
Wait(3000+1000)
if(FindColor(x,y,Color2, 227, 177, 289, 205))then
Mouse(x,y,0,0,true)
wait(6000+2000)
if(FindColor(x,y,Color2, 84, 262, 278, 330))then
Wait(1000+1000)
TypeSend('thank you!'+chr(13));
end;
end;

procedure Talking;
begin
Wait(2000+random(500));
TypeSend('Give me any money/items and i will dance like a fool!'+chr(13));
end;

begin
SetupSRL;
repeat
Dance;
Talking;
ChekTrader;
until(false)
end.

Thanks in advance!
Regards
Devine

bullzeye95
06-13-2007, 10:55 PM
Umm by looking at this, it won't compile.

deviney
06-13-2007, 10:58 PM
Why is that it works for me? I am using Scar 2.3 and SRL 2.6 or2.7 i carnt remmber ill find out later. Sorry i forgot to take out radial walking (the procedure i couldnt get to work)

bullzeye95
06-13-2007, 11:03 PM
Yeah that was the problem. Use GameTab to switch between tabs.

deviney
06-13-2007, 11:07 PM
Am going to put that in when i get all the feedback.
Thanks for looking and for the info on gametabs, ill have to revise so information on gametabs tommrow when am more awake:)

Zodia
06-13-2007, 11:15 PM
Works pretty good, but no one gave me money.

Opal Tasty
06-13-2007, 11:49 PM
Banking (why it wont work for me, is there been an update or something???)

Try checking this out here. (http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10282?t=11531&highlight=bank+screen) That should fix your problems.

Jason2gs
06-14-2007, 05:17 AM
Haha, original :p

One thing. Let's use this as an example:

Wait(1000+1000)

If the FindColor returns true, SCAR will Wait(), then it'll TypeSend(). If it returns false, It will skip past the Wait(), and go right on to the TypeSend().

If you want it to do a series of commands if the If..Then returns true, you have to enclose the commands in Begin..End; :)

begin
Wait(1000+1000)
end;

LordGregGreg
06-14-2007, 05:43 AM
Hey, here's what ure script should be with correct standards

///!!!!!!.......!!!!!!!!!!!!..!!!............!!!..!!! ..!!!.......!!!..!!!!!!!!!!!!///
///!!!...!!!....!!!............!!!...........!!!..... ..!!!!!!....!!!..!!!.........///
///!!!......!!!.!!!..............!!!........!!!...!!! ..!!!.!!!...!!!..!!!.........///
///!!!......!!!.!!!!!!............!!!.....!!!.....!!! ..!!!..!!!..!!!..!!!!!!!!!...///
///!!!...!!!....!!!...............!!!.....!!!.....!!! ..!!!...!!!.!!!..!!!.........///
///!!!!!!.......!!!...............!!!.....!!!.....!!! ..!!!....!!!!!!..!!!.........///
///!!!..........!!!!!!!!!!!!........!!!!!!!.......!!! ..!!!.......!!!..!!!!!!!!!!!!///
////Thanks to Benland for tweaking the chektrader!!! ///
////Thanks to Jad for telling me how to use findcolor correctly!!! ///
////To use make sure the emotions tab is already open! Sorry il rix this if i get ///
////time. ///

program Dancer;

{.include SRL/SRL.scar}

var
cx, cy: Integer;

const

Color = 8388736;
Color2 = 49152;

procedure Dance;
begin
MoveMouseSmooth(574 + random(5), 378 + random(10));
GetMousePos(cx, cy);
ClickMouse(cx, cy, True);
wait(2000 + 500);
end;

procedure ChekTrader;
begin
if (FindColor(x, y, Color, 18, 414, 192, 430)) then
begin
Mouse(x, y, 0, 0, True);
WriteLn('Bitmap found. Attempting to click.');
Wait(3000 + 1000);
if (FindColor(x, y, Color2, 227, 177, 289, 205)) then
begin
Mouse(x, y, 0, 0, True);
wait(6000 + 2000);
if (FindColor(x, y, Color2, 84, 262, 278, 330)) then
begin
Wait(1000 + 1000);
TypeSend('thank you!' + chr(13));
end;
end;
end;
end;

procedure Talking;
begin
Wait(2000 + random(500));
TypeSend('Give me any money/items and i will dance like a fool!' + chr(13));
end;

begin
SetupSRL;
repeat
Dance;
Talking;
ChekTrader;
until (False);
end.

ZephyrsFury
06-14-2007, 08:20 AM
wait(2000+500);

Wait(3000+1000);

wait(6000+2000);

don't you want

wait(2000+random(500));

wait(3000+random(1000));

wait(6000+ random(2000);

or do you want

wait(2500);

wait(4000);

wait(8000);

also when you're using TypeSend, you dont need + Chr(13) because TypeSend automatically presses enter for you. :)

Why is that it works for me? I am using Scar 2.3 and SRL 2.6 or2.7 i carnt remmber ill find out later.

You probably mean SRL 3.6 or 3.7

deviney
06-14-2007, 10:14 AM
wow thanks alot for all the help am goin to use all this information to make it even better. I also thought that if i put a plus after the wait it would add random times in but ill make sure i type random next time :) iv added to all your reps aswell thanks alot but still need help with radial walking and anti randoms :)

ZephyrsFury
06-14-2007, 12:57 PM
ty for the rep

I can help with radial walking but i dont know anything about anti randoms.
Theres a great radial walking tool by yakman in the SRL folder:

C:Program FilesSCAR whateverIncludesSRLscriptsRadial walking Aid or something like that.

It helps heaps especially with getting the right radius and angles. If you need any more helps theres also a great tut about radial walking in the Tutorials for Intermediates section:
http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372

and other map walking stuff:
http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6500

these tuts are what i used and i think there pretty good. :D

if you need anymore help, feel free to pm me (although im not that good anyway).:(

LordGregGreg
06-14-2007, 02:22 PM
wow thanks alot for all the help am goin to use all this information to make it even better. I also thought that if i put a plus after the wait it would add random times in but ill make sure i type random next time :) iv added to all your reps aswell thanks alot but still need help with radial walking and anti randoms :)
Alright, heres the deal about radial walking. First, you need to use that aid that is talked about above me. Seccond, radial walk will not work unless the scar varaible "RoadColor"
has the correct color value of the raod in it. If the defgault "FindFRoadColor" does not work, then you will need to make your own FindColor method, and you will not be allowed to use radialRaodWalk, just radial walk. There is a good tutorial on autocolor functions, read it, and you can make one to auto color the fally color.

Oh, and for antyi randoms, the best way is to just call a function you made every so aften. Like FindMyRandoms;
I fyou are unsure what to put in that method read jads tut about things to know to be a member.

deviney
06-14-2007, 02:40 PM
thanks alot ill take all this into mind in about 3days ill be back with a top notch script :)

Regards
Deviney

Haxor
06-16-2007, 12:16 AM
i tried it it worked ok but no one gave me anything.

but its a preety diferant script

ZephyrsFury
06-16-2007, 06:40 AM
i'm using 'FindRoadColor' to find the road colour in my script im working on. It works pretty well even in varrock so try that. road color changes quite often, like one part of varrock might not have the same color as another part.
So you could do something like this:
RadialWalk(FindRoadColor, 180, 210, 40, 1, 0);

This should automatically find the road colour even if it changes. :)

Or if you don't want your debug spammed with 'RoadColor = whatever' then you could try this:

RoadColour:=FindRoadColor;
if not RadialWalk(RoadColour, 180, 210, 40, 1, 0) then
RoadColour:=FindRoadColor;
end;
Flag;

This will only find a new road colour if it can't find the old one.

grindisbest
06-16-2007, 07:06 AM
lordgreggreg1 I'm sorry but I hate your red text and your signature is going to make me go insane!!!!!!!!
Script looks good, you should try make it multiplayer and switch when it's been doing it for ten minutes. Hint : use MarkTime; TimeFromMark; and NextPlayer; Look at someother scripts to get the idea. I'm sure you could do it though.

LordGregGreg
06-16-2007, 07:12 AM
lordgreggreg1 I'm sorry but I hate your red text and your signature is going to make me go insane!!!!!!!!
Script looks good, you should try make it multiplayer and switch when it's been doing it for ten minutes. Hint : use MarkTime; TimeFromMark; and NextPlayer; Look at someother scripts to get the idea. I'm sure you could do it though.

Yeah, thats the whole point of the signature. Kinda proving my point for me, everyone hates my nice little red posts, so i change to black and compensate with my avatar.

Laura sais that im being a jerk, and mabey i am. This whole anti red stuff struck a heart string on me.

I'm working on a new avatar and ill change it to something livable soon.

ZephyrsFury
06-16-2007, 01:53 PM
Yeah, thats the whole point of the signature. Kinda proving my point for me, everyone hates my nice little red posts, so i change to black and compensate with my avatar.

Laura sais that im being a jerk, and mabey i am. This whole anti red stuff struck a heart string on me.

I'm working on a new avatar and ill change it to something livable soon.

hey.... i liked your red text. it makes it easier to find in a thread and less boring to read. ;)

Hugolord
06-16-2007, 02:05 PM
hey.... i liked your red text. it makes it easier to find in a thread and less boring to read. ;)

so do i :D :f:

LordGregGreg
06-16-2007, 02:15 PM
I apreciate it guys :) Thanks for the suport, thats what i thought too, but other ppl really find it anoying for some reason. Oh well.

ZephyrsFury
06-17-2007, 10:17 AM
lol actually your text is ok but your sig.... geez, its almost hypnotic... zzzzzz

Harry
06-17-2007, 12:08 PM
lordgreg's red text makes my lazy a*s laptop lag bad..

deviney
06-17-2007, 12:41 PM
Not trying to be a fun spoiler but this is ment to be about scripts lol.

P.s I prefer a forum with a bit of color ;)

LordGregGreg
06-17-2007, 02:44 PM
:p

ZephyrsFury
06-18-2007, 10:23 AM
Not trying to be a fun spoiler but this is ment to be about scripts lol.

P.s I prefer a forum with a bit of color ;)

lol... aren't you sorta contradicting yourself? :D