PDA

View Full Version : Creating a Maplestory client?

BlitzKrieger
11-30-2017, 04:43 AM
Hi all, so this is for a private server. I've attempted other programs that "used" to work but are no longer. I was curious if anyone had the details/direction on how to create a client to launch Maplestory.exe into a window. I need it within a window as when pointing simba to the maplestory window it does not detect key inputs. I've got a grasp on C#, but if you know of any other languages where this might be easier or more ideal to do please let me know. Any help is appreciated as always!

Joopi
11-30-2017, 02:04 PM
You sure that Maplestory's failure to receive key events from Simba isn't just a problem with your code?

BlitzKrieger
12-02-2017, 03:57 AM
You sure that Maplestory's failure to receive key events from Simba isn't just a problem with your code?

It's a simple sendkeys.

sendKeys('o', 10, 10); //sends key for hp pot
wait(600);

It inputs to my PC and other games just fine. It may also be due to some weird security they built in to this Private Server, not really sure. I know I've had problems before and had to use another application to launch it into a different window - but due to their security it's no longer allowing the app to launch from this other app now.

Edit: the above was a bad example as there's a check for that but I have another spamming the loot key every 10ms and it doesn't do anything once clicking on the client. Click outside of it and it starts spamming my loot key.