Script stability
Script anti-bans

[||||||||||]
[||||||||||]
[||||||||||]

Core features:

Auto-fishes trout and salmon at the Barbarian Village fishing spot
(Optional) Cooks raw trout & salmon on the nearby fire
Detects if you lack the proper equipment (fly fishing rod / feathers)
Light-weight anti-ban
On-screen reporting
Any client; SMART/OSRS official, ect... (Only tested via SMART)
Break system
100% color

Requirements:

AeroLib (2.1+) (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108953)
Simba 1.2-rc6 32-bit version (http://nala.villavu.com/downloads/master/05a0dc6397ebfbf77d10eae153e58a5050678f87/Simba.i386-win32.exe)
20+ Fishing
(If cooking) 15+ Cooking if you're 20-24 Fishing, 25+ Cooking if you're 25+ Fishing
Fly fishing rod & feathers in your first and second inventory slot
Shift-click to drop must be turned on, camera zoom set to default, and max brightness

How to use:
Simple run the script anywhere in the general fishing area at the Barbarian Village. At this point this script does not feature banking as I deemed it impractical. However if there's enough request for this feature I'll be happy to add it. Happy fishing!

Shout
01-29-2018, 01:34 AM
Nice release. Testing on a fresh account - I'll see how far I can get doing a couple hours a day.

Tog
01-29-2018, 06:24 AM
Dont forget to turn on shift click to drop option everyone! Otherwise script will fall over.

Thanks flight! :)

Flight
01-29-2018, 12:16 PM
Dont forget to turn on shift click to drop option everyone! Otherwise script will fall over.

Thanks flight! :)

Right you are, I'll make that note in the requirements right now.

justforfun
02-07-2018, 05:27 AM
Hey! How do you run this script on osbuddy/other clients? Just drag marker and select window, then run

EDIT: I tested on smart, it catches the fish, uses it on fire but does not press cook fish. Then it keeps using fish on fire and never presses cook.

Edit2: Missclicks when going to find a fishing spot near fire. It runs to the other side of the river.

Nixes
03-18-2018, 03:50 PM
I tested this bot for about 1 hour. When the bot tries to cook fish it doesn't know how to use "How many would you like to cook?" option so it just gets stuck permanently when "COOKFISH = True;". Seems to be working great otherwise, with "COOKFISH = False;" option.

Edit: Cooking seems to be working great now for some reason.
Edit: Tested it for 1 hour 10 minutes. Works great. Thanks a lot for making this script and letting us use it Flight. :)