PDA

View Full Version : Dawntained bot farm

bl3d3
10-05-2018, 02:13 PM
Hello, I'm looking for a way to bot on dawntained server. Basically what i want to do is to write a script and bot with multiple accounts, but i dont know any profitable methods. I've tried crafting gems and selling to general store which is quite safe as u can craft 24/7 at any bank without being noticed, but the profit is 6-7k/h per acc. Now im trying, smithing and minig, to see what profit an hour i can make, but cant run many bots in the same mining/smithing spot. So if you know any good method which can be easy botted, profitable and stealthy, please let me know and i shall share the script with the guy. I know its not the right section to ask such question, but i cant just ask it in their forum.

Joopi
10-05-2018, 05:33 PM
I'd be surprised if anyone's even heard of this private server before. Your best bet would be the find a solid method and write it/get someone to write it for you :p

KeepBotting
10-06-2018, 02:26 AM
I'd be surprised if anyone's even heard of this private server before. Your best bet would be the find a solid method and write it/get someone to write it for you :p

I've heard of it :D

bl3d3
10-06-2018, 12:23 PM

Just found a method, gonna try writing a script, haven't done it since last summer :D Thanks for advice.

JSmooth
10-06-2018, 03:58 PM

?? Dawntained is currently the #1 (https://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) voted RSPS on runelocus... lol

Joopi
10-06-2018, 06:16 PM
Well I'm surprised. Anyhoo, glad you found a method and working on it :)

rj
10-07-2018, 03:51 PM
Played that server for around like 2 weeks, stacked up 750k blood money then quit. Honestly not worth botting on that server. Just PvM on two accounts at the same time