PDA

View Full Version : It is I....amAdam

Iamadam
05-18-2006, 11:58 AM
Hey hey
Maybe ya know me, maybe ya don't. If ya don't - well then I guess you're like most other people =)

My History:
Welll, started autoing December 05. Had never scripted or anything before. Found Kaitnieks on google when I was looking for a scriptable macro =)
Within 3-4weeks of being on Kaitnieks I had learnt SCAR and somehow managed to get the SCAR scripters cup - weird ay?
I happily lived at Kaitnieks until it died - then went to the evil place that is know as : *dun dun dun* AutoRuneLtd!
There I became a mod (for 2 whole days, woot) and decided to quit (Since they were scammers :P)
Moved to Nerices little safeplace -Aryan Reloaded, where I decided to learn Java. Learnt that in a few weeks, and made a few progs. Then I developed the Chickenerizer(Aryan)...
Posted it on Moparisthebest and got a huge reception - over 300 downloads in a few days. I was like
... woah ...
That script also got me into MacroSoft at Rs-resources. Maybe you remember it? :P
Anywayz enough of that. I guess the point is I learn fast.
Then Aryan died, so I came here = this shall be home forevermore :D

About ME:
Yeah me...well I play the piano\keyboard(gr7)
My subjects at school are : Biology, Chemistry, Maths B & C (Hardest ones(just incase you aren't an aussie :P)) English and best of all MUSIC =)

Im obviously AUSSIE! Yay! But I was born In england. So meh.
My favourite scripter for scar would HAVE to be Squig...he was just so cool. But Starblaster, Fawki and some of you other guys are also awesome!

Ok well Im done boring you to death.
Cya!

phantombmx
05-18-2006, 12:26 PM
welcome to the secretly known little boys with candy club... ;)

btw.. if you take that as dirty.. you belong with sdcit :p

c0de
05-18-2006, 01:54 PM
Welcome to the candy shop.

Iamadam
05-21-2006, 07:39 AM
Mmm, candy ;)

Shine
05-25-2006, 02:01 AM
I play keyboard too :), more of my parents choice though.