PDA

View Full Version : lumby to varrock walker

mamoth95
06-19-2007, 03:01 AM

ok this is my second script my first was an auto talker but that isnt anytin lol
well this is very basic and i havent tested it yet but it should work but if it dont some one plz tell me so i can fix it

i made it so i could add it in to a future script like a miner or a wcer but i figure anyone that has a script and needs a function like this can use it as long as they give me cred cuz i made it

all feedback is thanked:sasmokin:

edit** i also need to know how to add this in to a script lol so if anyone has a tut on it or can just explain to me plz port or pm me **

sheetomg
06-19-2007, 03:03 AM
i am going to make a yew banker and i would like to add it, but for the time being i will test tonight

mamoth95
06-19-2007, 03:13 AM
kk plz tell me if u get any bugs but if not go ahead and use this in u script if u want but remmber...creed were cred due also i found out if u not exactly on the spot i specifeid it wont work because it will go around the first bridge to second a set the whole script off

LordGregGreg
06-19-2007, 06:33 AM
Hey, i made a walker that went to the exact same area. If you want some ideas or anything, you can check it out at http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11265

ZephyrsFury
06-19-2007, 08:42 AM
First of all, you should use SRL, cos there are a lot better methods of walking than mouseclicks. You could use RadialWalk or something.

Secondly, if you are going to use mouse clicks, I suggest using SRL's MouseFlag which will click the mouse than wait until the flag disappears rather than Click, wait 30 secs, click again.

Thirdly, you need to add randomness to your script otherwise you'll be banned before you even make it to varrock. do something like:
Wait(5000+random(1000);
This will wait 5000 ms and another random 1000 ms.

You should also learn the standards for setting out in a script (indenting and stuff).

I've got a little example below which will get you out of the palace and walk to the general store:

program Whatever;
{.include SRL/SRL.scar}

var
RoadColour: integer;

begin
SetupSRL;
RoadColour:=FindRoadColor;
RadialWalk(RoadColour, 40, 50, 65, -1, 1);
Wait(2000+random(1000));
Flag;
RadialWalk(RoadColour, 305, 315, 65, 1, -1);
Wait(3000+random(500));
Flag;
If FindSymbol(Sx, Sy, 'store') then
MouseFlag(Sx, Sy, 5, 5);
end.

There are better tuts on mapwalking in the 'Tutorials for Intemediates' forum and you should look at lordgreggreg's Auto Walk Varrock script (link on the post above me) for ideas and to see what you have to compete with.

sheetomg
06-19-2007, 11:08 AM
using mouse co-ords to walk= ban try to use radial walk as suggested

mamoth95
06-19-2007, 06:46 PM
ya thanks guys i was gona use radial walk but im not sure how to do it im trying to learn that now

Abyssal
06-19-2007, 09:14 PM
First of all, you should use SRL, cos there are a lot better methods of walking than mouseclicks. You could use RadialWalk or something.

Secondly, if you are going to use mouse clicks, I suggest using SRL's MouseFlag which will click the mouse than wait until the flag disappears rather than Click, wait 30 secs, click again.

Thirdly, you need to add randomness to your script otherwise you'll be banned before you even make it to varrock. do something like:
ScarScript:By Drunkenoldma
Wait(5000+random(1000);

This will wait 5000 ms and another random 1000 ms.

You should also learn the standards for setting out in a script (indenting and stuff).

I've got a little example below which will get you out of the palace and walk to the general store:

ScarScript:By Drunkenoldma
program Whatever;
{.include SRL/SRL.scar}varbegin(RoadColour, 40, 50, 65, -1, 1);
Wait(2000+random(1000));
Flag;
RadialWalk(RoadColour, 305, 315, 65, 1, -1);
Wait(3000+random(500));
Flag;
If FindSymbol(Sx, Sy, 'store') then(Sx, Sy, 5, 5);
end. RoadColour: integer; SetupSRL; RoadColour:=FindRoadColor; RadialWalk MouseFlag

There are better tuts on mapwalking in the 'Tutorials for Intemediates' forum and you should look at lordgreggreg's Auto Walk Varrock script (link on the post above me) for ideas and to see what you have to compete with.

Amen.

mamoth95
06-20-2007, 03:01 AM
ya im trying to learn radial walk it aint goin so well lol but once i figure it out i redo this with radial thanks for feedback

ZephyrsFury
06-22-2007, 08:32 AM
ya im trying to learn radial walk it aint goin so well lol but once i figure it out i redo this with radial thanks for feedback

theres a Radial Walking Aid in your SRL folder that should help you heaps. its invaluable to me in my scripts even for things other than radial walk.

mamoth95
07-08-2007, 02:11 AM
lol i get how to use the aid but actually useing radial walk is wat gets me hehe i need to real learn the basics or just learn them

BobboHobbo
07-09-2007, 03:16 AM
lol i get how to use the aid but actually useing radial walk is wat gets me hehe i need to real learn the basics or just learn them

Use my RadialWalk TUT its in the internediate Section of TUtorial Island.

I show about almost everything to do with radial walk including Yakmans walking aid.

yanix
07-13-2007, 08:42 PM
lol im gona make a script that will walk to all citys to another first non memb then mayby memb if i can lend a acc (20% on thats gona happen)

so thx all for radial walk help

tjsams
07-13-2007, 08:51 PM
THis is awsome thanks I hate when I die in the wild on my walk back to Varrock.

IEatJ00erBaybees
07-13-2007, 08:53 PM
THis is awsome thanks I hate when I die in the wild on my walk back to Varrock.

Enjoy your ban as well. I wouldn't use this if I were you :D

bth8
10-29-2007, 07:08 AM
first it was pretty good but there are a few bugs like if theres a loading moment. second, to add the script to another script, take the other script go to the last "end" and remove the period add on a terminator (semicolon) then take this script and just paste it below.

Zezi
11-01-2007, 11:29 AM
Yes, i think that using SRL rather than waiting 30 seconds would be better.
Also, if i get stuck behind an object it will keep trying to walkiing to the new location without even knowing i'm stuck
Not very advanced, but it gotme there.. so i suppose at least ti's useable if somewhat slow XD

soulshooter
11-05-2007, 10:02 PM
nice script it worked for me but its kinda laggy