PDA

View Full Version : Wanna make mills merchanting. Heres my secret.

Just Kidding
05-20-2006, 05:41 AM
MY easy millions merchaning guide. Please keep this in this community and to yourselves. If too many people do the same thing it wont work well anymore. I am doing this to contibute somewhat to this communtiy as WT-Fakawi let me in and didnt remove me from the recent purge.

I havent been active in any cheating forum in a long time. I was invited into srl when it first started and have always been looking into how everything was going post kaitnieks. At the death of aryan the other day I got curios again. (And no I wasn't using it nor any other cheat) I came back to the forums over the last few days all the various ones and had a peek. I am not a scripter but I dont leech. I try to help the community I am in any way I can. I have been legitly making mills for along time now and havent really had to cheat. Now I am looking to get back into cheating again as my time constraints at work and at home have got me tied up alot. Well all and all I decided I would get started back but I want to contribute something to you guys because I dont like taking anything for nothing. So enjoy this very good guide that I can use to make upwards of 2 to 3 mil a day legit pretty easily. Its not gonna be all pretty its just gonna be text but use it and I swear you will make mills.

Ok im gonna start with my favorite and easiest way to make alot of cash. Its with using other peoples free skills. There are a million high lvls that post of the forums every day to do stuff for free. Free smithing, crafting etc. Also people sell stuff in lower quanties at lower prices. Collect alot and sell high of course. I am gonna break this down to current prices so it will be accurate. So here we go.

Number 1 is an extemely profitable method. The rest you can try as you see fit the best to do is a mix of all.

1. Buy half keys in any bank in rs. I think a crowded seers works best. Just keep saying buying half keys 30k ea. Teeth halves are rarer so you will get less but do not ever offer more than 30k for a loop. You may have to go 35k for a teeth but try to stay at 30k. Also buy any dragonstones you can get for 60k ea. Ok you have spent 60k now and you put the keys together and got a crystal key. Get about 10 crystal keys and go to the chest in taverly and use them. You will get varying items along with a dragonstone.Your best items will be 4 rune bars or so 150 noted coal or iron ore cant rember amounts. Sometimes a teeth half or runes or nothing. Save all the coal or iron till you get 1k of ea and sell for a good profit. Now that you have 10 dragonstones go get 10 gold bars, 10 balls of wool, and the runes need to enchant them. Now that you have all the supplies search the forums for ( free glory crafting) or ( free crafting) There will always be one. Trade the supplies for the glorys and take them and charge them. Now you have spent 60k on ea one. Take these and sell anywhere from 80k to 85k in crowded banks. My favorite place is world 66 draynor because of all the free law crafters need glorys. If you sell these 10 (which takes no time) at 80k ea you make 200k. At 85k ea you profit 250k. ANd the best thing is you only gotta sell 10 for that big profit.

Carrying on from the items from the chest. Save all the rune bars and when you get around 21 search the forums for a free smither. Find one that can smith rune kites. A rune kite takes 3 bars yet is worth to 55k. With 21 bars you get 7 rune kites at a profit of 350k for you. ANd you never had to do a thing but make a trade for the items. These free people will trade the finished product for the suppies so no scam worries.

2. Bowstrings are easy fast cash. This is how I made my first legit mill. Sit in any seers bank or at the spinning wheel in seers and buy bowstrings in small amounts from 130 to 150 gp ea. When you get at least 1k bowstrings take them and sell them on the forums for around 180 to 200 ea depending on how many you have and what they are going for on the forums at the moment. This works well as you can get 1k bowstrings fast and its 30k to 50k profit off ea 1k.

3.Cowhides are a great way for free worlders to merchant or members. You can go in any free world al kharid and get cowhides at 100 gp ea all day long. (BEWARE OF SCAMMERS HERE THEY ARE BAD) Always watch the second trade screen when buying hides they will switch amounts. Buy hides at 100 gp ea untill you get around 2k to 3k of them. Take these on the forums and check the current prices. It will be from anywhere around 160 to 200 gp ea! This is a whopping 60k to 100k profit off ea 1k of them and they are easy to get. Dont get frusrated if they dont sell right away they will eventually. I made 10 mill doing this once.

4. Magic logs. You need a few mil to do this one but it pays. Buy magic logs at 1k ea untill you get around 2 to 3k or them. Post of the forums selling magic logs 1.1k ea. These may take awhile to sell but trust me they will at that price. The more you get the easier they are to sell at once. I once sold 10k mage logs to 1 person for a 1mil profit. IT took me less than 3 hours to get the logs as I had a huge amount of people selling logs to me as I kept them added and went to them when they wanted to sell. Be patient with these and the profit potential is large.

5. Nature runes. This is a good oppurtunity for free worlders also. Free worlders dont really need natures. They do on the other hand have them stashed in their banks. You can go into varok banks in free wolrds and get nature runes for 200 to 250 gp ea. Also a good spot is the mages below the store in west varok outside the gate. All those people there usually have alot of natures. First offer 200 ea and if they dont take offer 250 ea. They will sell. Get 1k and take and sell on forums or members for 300k. 50k profit for you.

6.Sharks. If you can get in the fish guild alot of times the fishers will sell raw sharks at 900 ea all you gotta do is ask. Buy up 1k of these raw sharks at 900 ea and look of forums for someone wanting to trade cooked sharks for raw. Trade them and now you got 1k cooked sharks. I keep a stock of these in my bank because you always see someone wanting to buy cooked sharks 1k ea somewhere. Dont bother trying to sell all at once. Just build up a good supply and sell slowly as you do other things.

Ok thats it for now I may add more later but these are the best ways that I have found so far. Just remember 1 thing. The key to succesfull merchanting is getting the items. Keep your good sellers added and when they want to sell go to them. The easier it is for them to sell the more often they will come back to you. This makes it way easier for you to get the k's of items you need to sell on the forums.

Let me know how it works for you. Come back and post please and let me know how well you do.

z92
05-20-2006, 06:09 AM
Merchanting is lame, cause too many trys to do it.
But nice guide if it had been 3 years ago, cause nowadays its just not very profitable anymore :)

Just Kidding
05-20-2006, 06:22 AM
Thats strange. I had 1 mil gp cash on an account the other day. I played Sun Mon and Tues. Maybe 3 hours ea day. At the end I had 6 mil. Seems to work for me and just this week. There is no try with this it works. If you follow the instructions for the half key one you can be loaded in no time from the glorys and rune kits. I keep loads of ea in my bank. My main has 5 mil in glorys right now and tons of rune kites. I sell on occasion but usually keep in my bank while nat crafting and sell them to the pkers along with glorys and sharks.

I wrote this in about 20 mins. Its stuff I have been doing forever. It works. If you have suscess come back here and post and let me know. I gurantee you it works.
Try it and if you dont make cash Id just about kiss your a$$

-fedexer-
05-20-2006, 08:12 AM
thank you so much i shall try this out i have never merchanted in my life but i know you can make big money !
unluckily im only F2P!

phantombmx
05-20-2006, 08:22 AM
my way is much better... most money per hour i made with my method (that f2pers can do) is 1.8 mil for one hour... no i wont reveal my secret.. nor any other brilliant ones i have heard that work... i prefer making 500k+ an hour.. so these wont work well for me.. ;)

-fedexer-
05-20-2006, 08:25 AM
phantom would you share your secret with me im F2P ??? i wont tell anyone !!

you could pm me it ! ??

Just Kidding
05-20-2006, 08:30 AM
If you want to do free then do cowhides and look on the forums for people buying. Add them and sell to them. You dont have to be able to post to use the forums to your advantage. I gurantee if you do these things you will make alot.

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
05-20-2006, 09:24 AM
ehh to much effort 4 me i got scrpts to make my cash while i sleep

inferno
05-20-2006, 09:38 AM
I used to merchant, but then there was a craze where every-one wanted to try it and it barely turned out any profit at all so I just gave up, never really got back into it.

Good guide though ;)

QQu
05-20-2006, 09:40 AM
Good guide, but most of that stuff people already know about ;)

phantombmx
05-20-2006, 09:54 AM
you'll have to find out for yourself ;)

its not really that secret matter a fact.. look it up on forums

-fedexer-
05-20-2006, 10:13 AM
please tell me?:confused:

phantombmx
05-20-2006, 10:24 AM
you will see soon enough.. remember, this community isnt about making a few pixel coins.. nor millions of em...

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-20-2006, 11:19 AM
ahhhh...

if you wont reveal it, then its not true! lol. like, how the hell can you make 1.8 mil an hour....

QQu
05-20-2006, 11:39 AM
You can if you have the items :D

Roberty Bob
05-20-2006, 12:09 PM
lol... my perfect idea to make your millions...

wait for the "death glitch" to take out some over confident lvl 100 in their guthix & phat.
sell those puppies...

but seriously... making money... sure you can get a bit overnight with the ol' SCAR.

from a lvl3 noob... I'd have to think w/c scripts would be the fastest track to money, easier to get up at yews or beyond then other skills where banning is common...

you can sell yews or above for nice money.

I've often toyed with the idea of a PKing script... now that would be a fair old challenge...
Pking you can make plenty of dough, but you can also lose it pretty fast. Especially if you are vigilant like me and don't team up much.

Brown
05-20-2006, 09:43 PM
This is a nice guide.

And to Uber
"if you wont reveal it, then its not true! lol. like, how the hell can you make 1.8 mil an hour...."

There are many of ways to get that much money on f2p. It just takes some cash to get a good system rollin. Its easier to make money if you have money, rather then getting it from scratch (mining, fishing, wc).

Cheesehunk
05-20-2006, 11:19 PM
from a lvl3 noob... I'd have to think w/c scripts would be the fastest track to money, easier to get up at yews or beyond then other skills where banning is common...

you can sell yews or above for nice money.

We don't support level 3 mules at SRL..

phantombmx
05-21-2006, 12:07 AM
We don't support level 3 mules at SRL..

then why do i have 10 lvl 3's? :p wanna know why?

because its naughty ;)

lol i just havent trained em

Just Kidding
05-21-2006, 02:37 AM
Ah well if you dont want to use it dont. If you do its easy cash. I keep a stock of all items I sell in my bank pretty much and just wait for people to say buying to sell. Works well for me and I get a good stock of everything. If I get to much of something I sell it on forums.

I may post more ways later but theres alot of things I do to make cash and I dont want everyone to do it.

torrent
05-21-2006, 04:36 AM
it is possible to make 1.8 mill inan hour with this.. that is if u get enough half a keys for the price he said or cheaper.. sumtiems ther si always ppl selling keys at seers bank sumtiems ther is only liek person.

Just Kidding
05-21-2006, 05:00 AM
The other guy was the one saying he could make 1.8 mil an hour. I count profit not only as the cash i got but the profit in items I will make. So i get 30 glorys I count that as cash already made as I am gonna sell them for 20 to 25k profit ea. Also buy any dragonstones for 60k ea and have them made into glorys as well.:)

SubiN
05-21-2006, 06:31 AM
yesi know most of the stuff :P

torrent
05-26-2006, 11:00 PM
mind lettign me in on the secerts? u siad u know a few more but not want it public..?