PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye!

Fearlesssss
06-20-2007, 03:22 PM
I'm stopping with scripting for RuneScape. So I won't be hanging around on this forum anymore. RuneScape is very boring now, I mean it's a game for ppl who are like 8-13/14.. (BTW I just turned 15) There are a lot of n00bs in the game and too young ppl who don't understand a thing. So I alreaddy quited RS so I started scripting for it. But I don't really see the point to finish my script cuz I don't play RS anymore. Soo this is goodbye:(
And yeah the community is great but the problem is that the game we are cheating in is for little kids..

Soo goodbye!

PS: I'm not saying this community is for little kids, its just that the game we are cheating in is for little kids so the community is great, but we just cheat in the wrong game(for little kids)

Hugolord
06-20-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm stopping with scripting for RuneScape. So I won't be hanging around on this forum anymore. RuneScape is very boring now, I mean it's a game for ppl who are like 8-13/14.. (BTW I just turned 15) There are a lot of n00bs in the game and too young ppl who don't understand a thing. So I alreaddy quited RS so I started scripting for it. But I don't really see the point to finish my script cuz I don't play RS anymore. Soo this is goodbye:(
And yeah the community is great but the problem is that the game we are cheating in is for little kids..

Soo goodbye!

PS: I'm not saying this community is for little kids, its just that the game we are cheating in is for little kids so the community is great, but we just cheat in the wrong game(for little kids)

awww said to hear fear hey im 14 and i still play it (my bots do) well i hope you change your mind in the future :D

good luck with your life!

lordsaturn
06-20-2007, 04:40 PM
It's not really the game were cheating for...It's more of the challenge of creating these scripts and making them work (and maybe to show up jagex). I think all people on this forum should know that.

legendaryhero90
06-20-2007, 05:56 PM
bye!!
(even though i dont know you and havent been here in a while)

WT-Fakawi
06-20-2007, 06:41 PM
Nice signature you had.

Bobarkinator
06-20-2007, 08:00 PM
Fakawi was that a little bit off topic?

Anyways sad to see you go, most of the people here don't play either they just script so you should still stick around.

Harry
06-20-2007, 08:53 PM
I don't play too much, it is just fun to advoid all the obstacles Jagex gives to me, and be an elite fighting force. I really hope you stay.

Hugolord
06-20-2007, 08:56 PM
I don't play too much, it is just fun to advoid all the obstacles Jagex gives to me, and be an elite fighting force. I really hope you stay.

exactly its the excitement of beating jagex XD

stupedspam
06-20-2007, 09:08 PM
There are many script you could made that have nothing to do with Runescape...Examples of some people, Ron, Yakman, and SKy Scripter

You could learn how to make cool scar games :D Well it's sad to say goodbye but remeber that we will be here if you want to come back...

~Stupedspam
P.S.- I have been playing Runescape Legitly for 5 years now and I know how it gets dumb after a while, take a break.

Vicious
06-21-2007, 01:00 AM
I don't see how the game is meant for just for little kids when technically it has drinking, killing people on the street, thieving, gambling, etc. Note that the graphics make it seem less "bad", you can basically do many things that you can do in GTA. Believe me, I'm not saying that Runescape is a "bad", far far from it. I'm just saying that you could also argue that it's a game intended for adults as you could say it's for 13yr olds.

I think the moronic bunch do tend stick out more, like sore thumbs. But you can find them in every other online game too, such as WoW, Guild Wars, Everquest, you name it.

Now, Runescape sucks. Let's be honest, it sucks bad. If anything those repetitive tasks kill it with boredom more than the cretins running around typing "n00b". If it weren't for macroing, I would have quit a long time ago.

sheetomg
06-21-2007, 12:19 PM
I don't see how the game is meant for just for little kids when technically it has drinking, killing people on the street, thieving, gambling, etc. Note that the graphics make it seem less "bad", you can basically do many things that you can do in GTA. Believe me, I'm not saying that Runescape is a "bad", far far from it. I'm just saying that you could also argue that it's a game intended for adults as you could say it's for 13yr olds.

I think the moronic bunch do tend stick out more, like sore thumbs. But you can find them in every other online game too, such as WoW, Guild Wars, Everquest, you name it.

Now, Runescape sucks. Let's be honest, it sucks bad. If anything those repetitive tasks kill it with boredom more than the cretins running around typing "n00b". If it weren't for macroing, I would have quit a long time ago.
the game is for children, i saw a lvl 102 whos 10yrs old for gods sake,

Santa_Clause
06-21-2007, 12:30 PM
Zezima's brother...:p

VG_Kobra
06-21-2007, 01:48 PM
Congrats on getting your life back ;)

Now just waste it playing WoW :)

WT-Fakawi
06-21-2007, 02:40 PM
Actually, there are many adults playing this game too *cough*, *cough*... But, yeah, t'was a lil' oftopic, but I did like your signature. (Good color combinations) Anyway, enjoy the rest of your life, and pop in once and a while...

Bobarkinator
06-21-2007, 03:00 PM
Lol now you are just shooing him away. We are trying to get him to stay :p

shaunthasheep
06-21-2007, 03:38 PM
Lol, I don't exactely script for runescape, more for this community. I've only made 1 proper runescape script, and it wasn't even that good :p . I just love scripting in general. Look at the IRC Chat I made, you can find it in the Other Scripts Section. That's not about runescape? I've also made a few functions (actually only 2, which I made today =p) that will help SRL grow. I also help many people around the community too.

All im saying, being apart of this community is more then just scripting for a "little kids" game.

IEatJ00erBaybees
06-21-2007, 07:59 PM
Aww, you're leaving? I liked your name :p. But seriously, I don't play Runescape, but I just script and macro for the skills, to get my SRL-Stats up, and because it is always changing. You never know whether you have a 5 minute report coming because of uber-randoms, or a 100 hour report coming.

Anyways, you could macro for the blackmarket. (I'm not allowed to probably. My mom would probably go all Jackie Chan on me :()

rkroxpunk
06-22-2007, 02:44 PM
I hardly play RS (Too frustrating and boring) but scripting well, heh i barely even use my scripts but I make them for the challenge. Besides I can't program in nothing else :D besides last time I check 15 years old was still a "kid"