PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Pass!!!

Team_epic
06-22-2007, 01:42 AM
Some leecher stole my info in the script...yes its my fault for being stupid and leaving it in there but if you have any info or could get it ack for me please pm me...p.s.the account name was teamepic so please add it to ur friends list and bug the crap out of him when he logs into it...thanks!!!

gamer716
06-22-2007, 01:48 AM
wow that sucks really. i try to help u :)

wat did u have in that account?

Team_epic
06-22-2007, 01:52 AM
full addy a rune sword like 200k mining lvl 59 smithing 44 fishing 70 woodcutting 35 tons of lobs and ores....

igotgrapes
06-22-2007, 02:31 AM
you only lost like 5 days of autoing and less than 300k worth of GP... Just move on lol, and set recovery questions next time.

joedeagan
06-22-2007, 04:06 AM
Team_epic, I've done that before and I understand the frustration you have... What I did was went into Runescape's main page and click on "Recover a lost password," enter you username, and select "Someone else has changed my password" in "Type of query:" And then fill out the form as best as you can... include stuff like e-mail, list of items in your inventory, last log-in, recovery questions, or if you bought membership before, ect... and then you submit and it could accept your query, or you can submit it to runescape administrators and they will review your case and change the pass to whatever you put in your form....

Hope this helps.

wired16
06-22-2007, 04:42 AM
that really sucks
soz for your loss

The devil
06-22-2007, 07:44 AM
That sucks ill try to bug him.

Hehe

Vicious
06-22-2007, 08:03 AM
Hope you're able to get it back.

BobboHobbo
06-22-2007, 10:04 AM
That must suck..

Hope you get it back.

You could get it back by going to Runescapes Home page then Recover a lost password. The main details you need is your first passwords to get it back.. and maybe some other information.

Harry
06-22-2007, 11:46 AM
That sucks..

AND WHY THE HECK IS EVERYONE GETTING THOSE FAKE RECENT NEWS PICS IN THEIR SIGGIES??

The Claw
06-22-2007, 12:55 PM
Do what everyone has said about trying to recover, and it should be accepted. Make sure you include your IP in your appeal, so they know its you. Then, when you log on the account take a screenshot of the login page, so you get the "hackers" IP :) Send that screenshot to an admin such as Boreas, and who knows the person who stole your account might be banned.

Team_epic
06-22-2007, 01:19 PM
thanks for the help guys

IEatJ00erBaybees
06-22-2007, 01:48 PM
That sucks..

AND WHY THE HECK IS EVERYONE GETTING THOSE FAKE RECENT NEWS PICS IN THEIR SIGGIES??

Same thing I was wondering..

Sorry for your loss =\

Team_epic
06-22-2007, 02:15 PM
its not the items i want its just the account i had lvl 59 mining 70 fishing 43 combat and it was the only account i had so i will have to start from scratch again...

rkroxpunk
06-22-2007, 02:40 PM
you only lost like 5 days of autoing and less than 300k worth of GP... Just move on lol, and set recovery questions next time.

5 days of autoing? wtf script are u using?! lol.

That sux man i'll bug the crap out of him. Gonna try and get 10 black marks for swearing :D

Lalaji
06-22-2007, 03:01 PM
Did you leave it a script and publish the script?

YoHoJo
06-22-2007, 07:21 PM
This has happened before and frankly thers nothign really we can do.
Bugging the person wont do much, and he stole the acc in the first place, why would he give it back.

Sorry, but all i can say is be careful before you release a script that all personal information is out of there.

shaunthasheep
06-22-2007, 10:15 PM
That sucks..

it was just a coincidence that they all posts in a row, there making them thereselves.

Also, what The Claw said, if you get it back, the first time when you log in, take a screen shot of the Click Here To Play sceen, as it will have the last person to log in's ip at the top, and if there registered here... bannage.

Vicious
06-23-2007, 12:35 AM

It's the new fad, all the cool kids are doing it. :p

Team_epic
06-24-2007, 04:54 PM
ok so it was accepted and now when i go to login via the change security questions like it said the login says my account has been locked is this because i filed a somone else stole my pass? what do i do to get it unlocked or do i just need to give them some time to unlock it?

GoF
06-24-2007, 06:03 PM
Yes.. They locked your account because you didn't give enough information or something.. If you don't have enough information of the account you can't get it unlocked

Abyssal
06-25-2007, 02:13 AM

THe point of SRL is MULTIPLAYER and to get even close to those stats youd have to auto almost 100% continuously for 5 days.

ANYWAY: Back on topic, good luck getting yor account back, being hacked stinks :(

Team_epic
06-25-2007, 02:35 AM
Yay I Checked @nite And It Was Accepted I Got It Back Now I Just Wonder If I Have All My Items!!!!!! yeah he took all my items but who cares at least i have the account i can get full addy back in no time...looks like im gonna go back to mining