PDA

View Full Version : The difference between a pass (F) and a distinction (A)

Distort
06-22-2007, 07:57 PM
This is practically the ONLY fluffy DIFFERENCE BETWEEN a fluffy pass and a fluffy distinction at BTEC Diploma for IT practioners.

What i put:

//I have used these variables because the value they will be storing is a string
char mainloop='Y', interestadd='Y';

What i needed to get a fluffy distinction IN THE ENTIRE fluffy UNIT.

//I have used these variables because the value they will be storing is a string
char mainloop='Y';// This is the string for the main loop, it is a char because the user inputs "y" or "n"
char interestadd='Y';// This is the string for deciding whether or not to pay monthly and to add interest to this monthly payment, it is a char because the user inputs "y" or "n"

Because of not adding those two fluffy extra fluffy useless fluffy comments which no fluffy end fluffy user is going to fluffy care about, i lose a fluffy A and it gets a fluffy F instead. And guess fluffy what? I cant fluffy go "oh, didn't know that, let me take 1 minute and add it". BUT NO.

Golly, im pissed at that, and its the ONLY fluffy SEGMENT I WANTED TO GET A fluffy DISTINCTION IN. I fluffy tried to get a fluffy distinction in it, it toke me 4 fluffy hours longer than it should have, made me work extra fluffy hard, AND I GET EVERY OTHER fluffy DISTINCTION CRITERIA, EXCEPT THIS fluffy LOUSY MERIT CRITERIA, AND I ONLY GET A fluffy PASS!

This fluffy takes the cake, i spend 10 hours doing extra fluffy work which i didnt have to fluffy do, and i only fluffy did it for this fluffy distinction from something fluffy USELESS WHICH DOES NOT fluffy EFFECT THE fluffy PROGRAM AT fluffy ALL DROPS ME FROM A TO A fluffy F.

Golly, im pissed.

edit by masq: dont worry, i took care of that profanity for you

tim46
06-22-2007, 10:40 PM
This is practically the ONLY fluffy DIFFERENCE BETWEEN a fluffy pass and a fluffy distinction at BTEC Diploma for IT practioners.

What i put:

char mainloop='Y', interestadd='Y';

What i needed to get a fluffy distinction IN THE ENTIRE fluffy UNIT.

char mainloop='Y';// This is the string for the main loop, it is a char because the user inputs "y" or "n"
char interestadd='Y';// This is the string for deciding whether or not to pay monthly and to add interest to this monthly payment, it is a char because the user inputs "y" or "n"

Because of not adding those two fluffy extra fluffy useless fluffy comments which no fluffy end fluffy user is going to fluffy care about, i lose a fluffy A and it gets a fluffy F instead. And guess fluffy what? I cant fluffy go "oh, didn't know that, let me take 1 minute and add it". BUT NO.

Golly, im pissed at that, and its the ONLY fluffy SEGMENT I WANTED TO GET A fluffy DISTINCTION IN. I fluffy tried to get a fluffy distinction in it, it toke me 4 fluffy hours longer than it should have, made me work extra fluffy hard, AND I GET EVERY OTHER fluffy DISTINCTION CRITERIA, EXCEPT THIS fluffy LOUSY MERIT CRITERIA, AND I ONLY GET A fluffy PASS!

This fluffy takes the cake, i spend 10 hours doing extra fluffy work which i didnt have to fluffy do, and i only fluffy did it for this fluffy distinction from something fluffy USELESS WHICH DOES NOT fluffy EFFECT THE fluffy PROGRAM AT fluffy ALL DROPS ME FROM A TO A fluffy F.

Golly, im pissed.
Umm... fluffy?
Seriously though, close your eyes, count to 10, and take a deep breath. You need to calm down.

Santa_Clause
06-23-2007, 12:36 AM
Like hell he does. I feel for you and all but I wouldn't be surprised if you're banned soon...

masquerader
06-23-2007, 04:23 AM
hehe, that post looks kind of silly now

maybe simmer down before hitting the forums next time?

mmmk?

Bebe
06-23-2007, 04:26 AM
I would go and calm down if I were you....

masquerader
06-23-2007, 04:34 AM
Like hell he does. I feel for you and all but I wouldn't be surprised if you're banned soon...

nah, im not gonna ban him

this is the bbq pit, nobody cares :p

even so, it was a bit much

legendaryhero90
06-23-2007, 04:59 AM
-.- what?

????????
<(*.*)>

Distort
06-23-2007, 09:51 PM
I thought this was the place you get things off your chest? ha