PDA

View Full Version : Question For Those With Peoplepc

mamoth95
06-25-2007, 05:46 AM
OK IM USEING PEOPLE PC ITS AN INTERNET PROVIDER FOR THOSE OF U THAT DONT KNOW WAT IT IS AND IF U DONT THEN U PROBLY CANT HELP ME.

OK MY INTERNET ALWAYS DISCONECTS AT EXACTLY 4 HRS ONLINE AND THIS MAKES IT HARD TO MACRO CUZ I CANT RUN FOR MORE THEN 4 HRS AT A TIME AND THATS NOT COOL.. I WAS WONDERING IF THERE A WAY TO CHANGE THIS LIKE IN PROPERTYS OR SOMETIN IF NOT THEN I WAS ALSO WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM OR IF ITS JUST ME....LIKE ANYONE USESE DIAL UP BUT MY PARENTS DONT WANNA PAY FOR COMCAST OR CABEL AND I CANT GET DSL WERE I LIVE ALL HELP IS THANKD U CAN POST OR PM ME........PMING IS PREFFERD THANK YOU VERY MUTCH:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

mamoth95
06-25-2007, 05:48 AM
I JUST thought of sometin couldnt some one make a script that would automaticaly re log in to the internet if so could some one do it or if there is one plz post here i stink at scripting so i cant really do it ive only made 2 scripts a talker and a lumby to varrock walker(witch dont work lol)

randy marsh
06-26-2007, 02:10 AM
Some Internet providers will cut you off after a certain amount of time or if you are taking up to much bandwidth , this is due to there fair usage policy.
I think you should read the terms and connections and the small print!

mamoth95
06-26-2007, 05:43 PM
lol ya the fine print always gets ya ........stupid jerks