PDA

View Full Version : Need fairly advanced c++ help

syberium
06-28-2007, 06:09 AM
ok well i got this source from another sight. it uses the adresses listed at the top to make the "hacks" work in game. it edits the adresses etc with the key presses. so i was wondering if somebody could make this auto-update so if the adress changes it will detect it and save the new adress. if u know how to do this plz msn me ftball098@hotmail.com

thanks!

BenLand100
07-06-2007, 10:03 PM
FYI: That is next to impossible to do. Pure machine code is much harder than Java bytecode to search and manipulate. Hence why it can't be decompiled easily.

Offtopic: Is this for MapleStory?

syberium
07-08-2007, 06:36 PM
it's not impossible at all, plenty of ppl can do it. but i dont enough c and c++ to do it. and the source code for a autoupdater is private.

it's for www.gunz.ijji.com. here is the source code if nebody is interested.

#include <windows.h>

#define KLIPPETYK 0x486c9a
#define PINGOU 0x4dd170
#define HP_LOCK 0x4862c9
#define AP_LOCK 0x486399
#define FAST_SWITCH 0x481fcd
#define INF_JUMP 0x483468

void start_it();

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE hinstDLL, DWORD fdwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved)
{
DWORD ThreadId;

if (fdwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
CreateThread(NULL, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)&start_it, 0, 0, &ThreadId);

return TRUE;
}

void start_it()
{
for(;;SleepEx(200, 0))
{
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_MENU))
{
if (GetAsyncKeyState('K')) *(DWORD*)KLIPPETYK ^= 2629104712;
if (GetAsyncKeyState('P')) *(BYTE*)PINGOU ^= 11;
if (GetAsyncKeyState('H')) *(BYTE*)HP_LOCK ^= 8;
if (GetAsyncKeyState('A')) *(BYTE*)AP_LOCK ^= 8;
if (GetAsyncKeyState('F')) *(BYTE*)FAST_SWITCH ^= 14;
if (GetAsyncKeyState('J')) *(BYTE*)INF_JUMP ^= 1;
}
}
}

Buckleyindahouse
07-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Cheating in gunz eh? I started playing in it too but i dont cheat.

rkroxpunk
07-14-2007, 06:21 AM
i played it legitly then got bored of it so i cheated and got banned :D but cheating was by far the funnest thing i did in the whole game

LordGregGreg
07-14-2007, 06:30 AM
FYI: That is next to impossible to do. Pure machine code is much harder than Java bytecode to search and manipulate. Hence why it can't be decompiled easily.

Something tells me, if benland said its not going to happen, he is probably right.

Oh, but im also sure he would love to see you show him wrong :_)

syberium
07-15-2007, 08:33 PM
When benland posted that he didn't know what game i was talking about. Gunz is coded in ASM and is easily hacked with a app like OllyDbg. Although they have updated to block most of those apps now, there is still other apps/ways. If u still dont beleive gunz is hackable because Benland sais "so" go to these sites.
www.mafiacoders.com or curse-x.com or robocoders.com
Anyways im not here to prove gunz is hackable.. just need some help from somebody who knows C and C++.

GoF
07-17-2007, 12:59 PM
I tried to inject some dll that should've edited the addresses for hp-lock and stuff but there's some new system that blocks writing to the addresses or something like that, or you get disconnected if you do that.. I think there's some programs that can bypass that but they're most likely private too.

syberium
07-18-2007, 03:39 AM
now they patch the dlls, and they update the adresses. BUT if u have an autoupdater, and a source to a dll can u make one that will never get patched and will work for a long time. hence why im trying to get an autoupdater code.
U probably injected an outdated dll.