PDA

View Full Version : Tips, Help, and more....... needed!

TravisV10
06-28-2007, 01:12 PM
I have been autoing for around 2 weeks now. (not non stop)

I have been reading guides, looking up and testing scripts, making hundreds of accounts, and letting things run overnight. I have asked people questions, posted threads, and a whole lot more.... but I still dont think that I am autoing right.

I have done Rune Ess Mining, I get like 1-2k ess every night.:redface: It's not bad, but isn't there a better way? I am unsure if I should woodcut because when you get to lvl 60 you get 300 per log. LVL 55 mining its 500 per ore, but I see a whole lot more woodcutters and more woodcutting scripts.

People say to run rune mystries runners (which I cant find):confused: and to run powerminers that dont seem to get to lvl 55 (or even 30) fast.

What I need to know is:

What skill is most profitable.
What scripts should I use.
How everyone else has lvl 60 woodcutters! (I really dont get how there are so many lvl 3s cutting Yew Trees!?):fiery:
Where the money comes from.
How long should this stuff take.

If you have read this far... congratulations. You have a nice attention span.

Thank you for your time. Please reply ASAP. I will be checking back at this thread all the time. I'll reply fast.

-Travis

LordGregGreg
06-28-2007, 01:32 PM
IMHO the best free script for money making is wizzups. Wiuth a little work and the right number of chars it is easy to get that thing generating over 5k ess a night. Now, as far as i know, the only working rune musteries runner was members only, so don't waste your time finding that.
Scar doesnt run faster that humanly possible, it takes a long time to get to lvl 55, and it will take the bot along time too, the benifit is that you dont have to set around cliking all the time. So be patent,. auto corectly so you dont get banned, and you will be fine

Also, im sure you already know, but the big nice money making scripts are resever for people who have spent the time helping the community and who are members. Be happy its free, and learn to script :_)

Oh yeah, all the lvl 3 woodcutters are freeaking rs demon user, report every one of them.

TravisV10
06-28-2007, 02:10 PM
lol. I will report them. Who is RS Demon?

I have made some scripts and they work nicely. I know how to radial walk, bank, lots of commands, dtms, and random stuff. I could probobaly become an SRL mem. I just need to make a script. I am very lazy.

What kinds of scripts are avaliable to members? Are there really good ones?

Oh yeah, thanks for posting.

LordGregGreg
06-28-2007, 02:34 PM
rsdemon is a subscription pay packet bot. It's detroying the game and needs to be stoped. It is used by people only trying to make a real world profit.

Member script are really good, like, leave them on for a week and come back. They cna do anyhting you want really, look at the free catagories, then use your imagination.

You really should take the time to make a script, read a few (how to be a member) tuts and then tkae a stab at it. its worth it, not to mention that you can make ure own custom scripthen :)

TravisV10
06-28-2007, 02:43 PM
I am going to make a script this week and apply as an SRL member. How can a script run for a week?!

What does RS Demon do exactly? Does it make you good accounts or something????

tim46
06-28-2007, 03:56 PM
RSDemon creates a account, runs it through Tutorial Island, then chops wood till lvl 60, and then cuts Yews. It isn't very good though, can't solve randoms, and doesn't lvl the combat of the characters.

TravisV10
06-28-2007, 05:27 PM
Sounds good dude. lol. Where do people get it?

LordGregGreg
06-28-2007, 05:34 PM
no, its not good, its destorying the game. It is a packet bot, it doesnt even use the rs client to play. It's there souly for the purpose of spaming and destroying the game. Also, you dont get it, so far every place people have tried to get it, just resulted in a scam. How does a script run for a week? Have a flawless scrtipt, with good anti randoms, folow the srl rules, like never be loged in for more then 30 minnutes.

TravisV10
06-28-2007, 05:44 PM
Thanks man. It sounds like RSDemon is... crazy. It seems to me like it just makes accounts and if something goes wronge, it makes a new one and you never see it again. Also, how noticable can you get. Its multi logins on 1 machine.

LordGregGreg
06-28-2007, 05:48 PM
Thanks man. It sounds like RSDemon is... crazy. It seems to me like it just makes accounts and if something goes wronge, it makes a new one and you never see it again. Also, how noticable can you get. Its multi logins on 1 machine.

Exactly, thousands of rsdemon acounts get banned every day. But senince its packet side, it can make more than that every day, (doesnt take much memory to run) Jagex needs to pick up the pace and get rid of that crap.

Srl on the other hand, acts like a human, and looks at the scren for colors and paterns, just like a human does.

TravisV10
06-28-2007, 05:58 PM
Well, can I try out RSDemon? I want to see how it works. I tried to download something and it was packed with crap :(.

LordGregGreg
06-28-2007, 06:46 PM
Well, I supose you are your own person, hoever, you wont get much respect here if you do. Have you read the front pagee? Here at srl we respect jagex, and we arent out to detroy it. Rs demon, simply is at it for monitrary gain. We call that leaching, that’s taking from the community that you give nothing to.. That is why we require you to make ure own script and contribute to the community,
Iif you want to use some of ours. By wanting to use rsdemon it shows that your current motives are nothing but to gain in that game, and that you don’t care about the costs to others. If you want that crap, you need to go to a difrerewnt community, if you want an intelegent polite place that repects its members and jagex, and focuses more on out thinking jagex, than hacking through it, then stay here. Don’t be offened, when I first got here, I thouhgt like you did, but seriously, it’s a bad path. Now,
so far, there is no way to get ahold of rsdemon, we do know that it is subcription based, meaning you have to pay someon you don’t know money every month, and we do know that everyone on the forum who has tried to get the bot has only been scammed. Allso, No more talk about rs dmeon, many srl people hate it, including myself, and wont be as polite as i am

TravisV10
06-28-2007, 07:33 PM
okay, sry. I was just curious. Peopleave talked about it and I was just wondering. I wont talk about it anymore. I am going to apply for SRL membership sometime this week. I need to finish my new script. It cuts normal logs in daynor and banks 'em. It is good if you want to get your account from 1 to 30. Do you think I will become a mem. from that?

It is almost done. I just need to add more extras, antiban, antirandoms, and more. I just started making it.

LordGregGreg
06-28-2007, 07:37 PM
I am going to apply for SRL membership sometime this week. I need to finish my new script. It cuts normal logs in daynor and banks 'em. It is good if you want to get your account from 1 to 30. Do you think I will become a mem. from that?

It is almost done. I just need to add more extras, antiban, antirandoms, and more. I just started making it.

You probably should read a few of the tuts about what you need to becoe a member. Failsafes and standards are a must. There are quite a bit of other things as well , like radial wakling and such. Take your time, and good luck.

tim46
06-28-2007, 07:43 PM
Also don't forget Multi-player. Multi-player, fail-safes, standards, walking, use of DTMs/bitmaps or good color finding. Also people look for activity and at your attitude.

TravisV10
06-28-2007, 07:51 PM
Okay. I can do walking, multiplayer, banking, failsafes, DTMs, and Bitmaps.

I just need to put it together in a script.

I am working on some of the extra stuff in it. What should I do for activity and attitude? Like, should I post at a lot of peoples threads? I can do that...

LordGregGreg
06-28-2007, 07:57 PM
Okay. I can do walking, multiplayer, banking, failsafes, DTMs, and Bitmaps.

I just need to put it together in a script.

I am working on some of the extra stuff in it. What should I do for activity and attitude? Like, should I post at a lot of peoples threads? I can do that...
You need tpo make alot of helpfull posts, mabey write a tutorial, and dont be mean when people tell you you suck.
Just be respectfull and mature, and likable.

TravisV10
06-28-2007, 08:02 PM
You need tpo make alot of helpfull posts, mabey write a tutorial, and dont be mean when people tell you you suck.
Just be respectfull and mature, and likable.

Alright. TY.

BTW, I am almost done with my script. (main loop) and I will be done in no more then 3 days for the BETA release of it.

What else should I do besides post and make a script? Oh, and if you were reading an application, what would you look for?

LordGregGreg
06-28-2007, 08:14 PM
read jads tutorial, i lok for that, http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9377

i also look for how stable your script is,
i like to see you anticipate things going wrong and to have a backup method for them.

TravisV10
06-28-2007, 08:47 PM
read jads tutorial, i lok for that, http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9377

i also look for how stable your script is,
i like to see you anticipate things going wrong and to have a backup method for them.

I have printed out Jads TUT in the past and I have read it several times. :)

I have changed my scripted to a Willow Chopper in Draynor *totally original*.

I have failsafes and junk like that. I will be adding antis and multi player tomorrow. I hope that this script gets me accepted.

LordGregGreg
06-28-2007, 09:17 PM
Yep , you should test it a few times before you submit. We will decline you if you do something wrong, thats just simple ignorance or lazyness leaving it wrong. I hope you have a good script :) origonality is always a big plus.

TravisV10
06-28-2007, 09:37 PM
Yep , you should test it a few times before you submit. We will decline you if you do something wrong, thats just simple ignorance or lazyness leaving it wrong. I hope you have a good script :) origonality is always a big plus.

Dude, I was kidding about Originality. It is a Draynor Willow Cutter. So many people have made this. ;)

I have added anti ban and the anti randoms work. The walk there, chop, and bank process all work. I am just working on multi player, ents, and extra stuff. I have done more than I thought I could.

TravisV10
06-28-2007, 11:10 PM
Here is a link to my script

http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12658

tim46
06-29-2007, 05:24 PM
Eh, next time, edit your posts. Posting 2+ times in a row is against the Forum rules.

TravisV10
06-29-2007, 06:51 PM
Oh, sry. I wont do that anymore.