PDA

View Full Version : Wizzup's [SRL] PowerMiner.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Wizzup?
05-22-2006, 06:33 PM
Current version DOES NOT work.
Next version will probably only mine 'old' rocks.

Remember to set the const MinCount!
4 for normal rocks, and 1 for the new ones!

3.08 is out.

Highly Recommend to download 3.08!

Get this patch! http://www.villu-reborn.com/showthread.php?t=5453

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
| Logged in : 10 |
| Trade[s] Made : 1 |
| Fight Random[s] : 2 |
| Talking Random[s] : 3 |
| OldMen Solved : 2 |
| Lamp[s] Solved : 2 |
| New Box[es] Solved : 2 |
| Pickaxe[s] Attached : 1 |
\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

----------------------------------------------

Powerminer created by Wizzup?.
Version: 3.07.

Ores Mined and Dropped : 1177
Number of avoided gasses: 5
Worked for 2 Hours, 27 Minutes and 38 Seconds

0 : * = T; Mined: 205 Ores; M lvl:62
1 : * = T; Mined: 223 Ores; M lvl:56
2 : * = T; Mined: 221 Ores; M lvl:56
3 : * = T; Mined: 224 Ores; M lvl:54
4 : * = T; Mined: 193 Ores; M lvl:54
5 : * = T; Mined: 111 Ores; M lvl:54

Successfully executed

I will get a longer progress Report later.. Maybe from you?!

~ Wizzup?

EDIT for 3.09..

Fixed the socket stuff.. I think, give it a try.

Avaphi
05-22-2006, 06:37 PM
EDIT: Muaha ! I have the first post On one of the best scripts in SRL !!

new girl69
05-22-2006, 06:42 PM
Looks great! I'll test it out and post a progress report. Thanks Wizzup!

Cheesehunk
05-22-2006, 06:53 PM
Wow, looks good Wizzup?!!

And the Antiban const, that is in minutes right? :p

I'm gonna test, and get back to you.

By the way, where do you recommend running this script? Will it work in dungeons such as the Dwarven mine?

Thanks.

Sjoe
05-22-2006, 06:56 PM
I'm also gonna test it out now :) Great script wizzup !!

Wizzup?
05-22-2006, 06:57 PM
Maybe we can have a little competition ;) In fact, After we all work our bugs out we should have a progress report competition and such. Looking forward to it

What do you mean?

All the random events are automatically reported by FindNormalRandoms..
If you are talking about xp, I don't really know, I don't want to put alot of effort in making a BMP of every ore in the game..lol, and besides, Do reports really matter that much, I'd rather have a working script without report than a non-working script with report. :p

Wow, looks good Wizzup?!!

And the Antiban const, that is in minutes right? :p

I'm gonna test, and get back to you.

By the way, where do you recommend running this script? Will it work in dungeons such as the Dwarven mine?

Thanks.

I recommend most places, unless the Orecolor will fit in the background, like Silver in Varrock-West.

Const HowOftenAntiBan = 100;

I'd recommend to leave it like this, otherwhise, The lower the number, the more frequent you will get a Antiban, the higher, the rarer.

Sjoe
05-22-2006, 07:02 PM
I get boredhuman unknow identifier hmm.. not in the includes yet?

Wizzup?
05-22-2006, 07:04 PM

SRL 2.01

Sjoe
05-22-2006, 07:05 PM
SRL 2.01

I have it ;)

t0tum
05-22-2006, 07:05 PM
Tnx for the script, ill test it right away.

Sjoe
05-22-2006, 07:18 PM

anyone knows the prob? I wanna test this baby out now :d

Cheesehunk
05-22-2006, 07:19 PM
anyone knows the prob? I wanna test this baby out now :d

Re-downlaod 2.01, it's in there...

Maybe you accidently didn't overwrite your Antiban.scar when you were updating?

t0tum
05-22-2006, 10:32 PM
Wizzup, i short tested ur script and all i have to say its insane!
Those antiban procedures are just great. It doesnt get any more human like than this.
While running the script, some other powerminer tried to trade me the ores, script accepted it and replied "ty by name".
I dont know, iam new to SRL, so is it what SRL is all about?!

I have a question, does it pick the pickheads for non equiped picks? It doesnt necessaraly have to fix them, just to avoid the harassment of trading fresh picks.

Ejjman
05-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Wizzup, I just want it to mine a certain ore..Do I have to put 3 in there? Well tyvm for making this, as mine was just what I wanted because I need 7 Guildminers as well. Thanks so much for making this, and may the force be with some of you guys. :D

Ores Mined and Dropped : 158
Worked for 20 Minutes and 33 Seconds

0 : (Username) = True; Mined and dropped : 158 Ores;
Mining Level : 50

1 : = True; Mined and dropped : 0 Ores;
Mining Level : 0

The Un-Named
05-22-2006, 11:30 PM
Other Powerminer creaters, please do not feel offended.

How can I not feel offended This is just amazing! Good work, Wizzup?

new girl69
05-23-2006, 01:52 AM
The problem with the "boredhuman" ...that is AntiRandom, not ANtiBan.
In case anyone wanted to know.

Yes, it runs good, but I have two simple problems.
1) It mines copper whenever there are no iron ores. I have all three ores set at Iron. I wasn't sure if this was beacuse the ore color tolerance was too high?

Dos) I posted about this in the help section, but I'm not sure if it's the script or not. When the script logs a player out to log in the next player it puts runescape in the background (the blue title at the top where it would say Internet Explorer turns grey, whether I have "client always on top" on or not) So it won't type the username and password in; even though it thinks it does.

Other than that, it works great!!!
It's quick and not too laggy.
Thanks Wizzup!!
~Sal

Ejjman
05-23-2006, 02:31 AM

Ores Mined and Dropped : 498
Worked for 1 Hours, 6 Minutes and 10 Seconds

0 : (Username) = True; Mined and dropped : 498 Ores;
Mining Level : 51

1 : = False; Mined and dropped : 0 Ores;

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villavu.com/forums |
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
| Rick[s] Solved : 1 |
| OldMen Solved : 1 |
\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

This is better :D. But, It quit because, when I logged back in, my Mith pickhead was missing and my Addy pick had broken because of gas. This is one of the best I've ever found, next to Stupid's PowerMiner.

leader
05-23-2006, 03:03 AM
I will try it out. Will post back later.

Dark_Sniper
05-23-2006, 03:31 AM
The problem with the "boredhuman" ...that is AntiRandom, not ANtiBan.
In case anyone wanted to know.

Its an antiban...
think about it hard :p.

new girl69
05-23-2006, 03:36 AM
Open antiban and hit ctrl+f
search for boredhuman

do the same for antirandom

Thanks

Anyone know anything about my problem???

leader
05-23-2006, 03:37 AM
Works great. But can you please remove the wait ore time, I think it is better when it waits until it is done mining the rock, and then mines the next rock after. That is better than keep clicking all the time because sometimes it mines for a while. Also why does it click twice when it starts mining? But other than that I really like it. I really like how in the progress report it shows how many ores have been dropped and what the mining skill level is currently at. Great Job. Thanks

If there isn't any random text procedure I suggest that you make one. That will make the script even better.

new girl69
05-23-2006, 03:52 AM
Randoms are covered by SRL bud.

You should be able to atleast increase the time it waits before mining again if you wanted. You can continuously adjust this to fit your needs.

leader
05-23-2006, 04:10 AM
To make it better for everyone I think that instead of waiting to click again it should wait until the rock is finished. That is the best thing to do. Like Ejjman's powerminer. Also I had a random a few minutes ago and the script didn't click on the person who was talking. I don't know if that is the script's fault or SRL's fault. I filled the player arrays out. I know randoms are covered by SRL. But that doesn't mean you still can't add them in your script.

Sometimes it messes up with mining iron because it hovers over the iron ore, and then mines copper instead.

SubiN
05-23-2006, 05:35 AM
wow this is good

leader
05-23-2006, 05:45 AM
Sure is. It still doesn't get the gas random right. It just keeps on mining on the rock that has the gas.

Wizzup?
05-23-2006, 05:56 AM
Sure is. It still doesn't get the gas random right. It just keeps on mining on the rock that has the gas.

Yes, I still need to tweak on Piv's gas, did it talked about change though?

Sometimes it messes up with mining iron because it hovers over the iron ore, and then mines copper instead.

Either you selected Copper aswell, or the OreTol is too high. :)
And if this does not work either, try replacing my IronColor with one you picked.

Wizzup, I just want it to mine a certain ore..Do I have to put 3 in there? Well tyvm for making this, as mine was just what I wanted because I need 7 Guildminers as well. Thanks so much for making this, and may the force be with some of you guys. :D

No, just put The Ore in 3 Times.

Wizzup, i short tested ur script and all i have to say its insane!
Those antiban procedures are just great. It doesnt get any more human like than this.
While running the script, some other powerminer tried to trade me the ores, script accepted it and replied "ty by name".
I dont know, iam new to SRL, so is it what SRL is all about?!

I have a question, does it pick the pickheads for non equiped picks? It doesnt necessaraly have to fix them, just to avoid the harassment of trading fresh picks.

Haha, thanks, but the Trade Function is in SRL.

About EquipPick : - Just change Boolean1 = True; to Boolean1 = False;

But try using only 1 kind of pickaxes, because it might get the wrong pick head colors.

~ Wizzup?

rikioh
05-23-2006, 06:45 AM
im not trying to be a noob but ok here goes... i got this thing to execute but it wont actually loging it clicks on the username thing then just sits there... i filled out my information but it doesnt type it... now i didnt think to much about this so i logged in and tried starting the script set to iron by some iron it did nothing mouse never budged, tried changing the ore color of iron incase it had changed and still did nothing, now i realize this is all something im doing wrong because ive heard nothing but good things about the script so any help would be much appreciated

new girl69
05-23-2006, 06:54 AM
Alot of people have this same problem
I'm not sure if its the script or if its SRL
When it tries to log you in...Look up and notice that the runescape window is now in the background :( lol
Now...to do it right you hit play...and very quickly switch to the runescape window and right click on the black space next to the window (where nothing is) then let it go...haha, this should bring rs back into the foreground

Just Kidding
05-23-2006, 07:07 AM
I just used this on my newbs and got like 10 levels on each one of them its working fine. They were lvl 1 miners with bronze picks. Do you got srl 2.1?

The only problems I had was the randoms. The old man you gotta talk to came and I had to take over. Then capn hand came and I was blocked by an ore so he couldnt attack me luckily so I sat and mined for like 5 mins with him staring me down.

Overall this is an amazing script. It shows the true power of scar and srl combined. It even acts more human than me when I actually play. It even once moved an ore from one spot to another just for the heck of it as well as moved the camera very realisticly. Mouse movements are smooth and very human like with human speed.

Nice job!:)

new girl69
05-23-2006, 08:00 AM
I fixed my problem.
USE FIREFOX

rikioh
05-23-2006, 11:43 AM
meh i dunno what my problem is but its still not working even if i click on the window real fast

Wizzup?
05-23-2006, 01:20 PM
A) You might have set the wrong startplayer.
B) Click On RS Window, Then Hit Ctrl + Alt + R.
C) Try a computer reboot.
D) Select RS Window? Drag the Crosshair. :p

leader
05-23-2006, 04:22 PM
meh i dunno what my problem is but its still not working even if i click on the window real fast

That happened to me too. I guess it doesn't work right with Internet Explorer. I don't want firefox though. So as it doesn't login correctly all the time for me, I log in myself and then start it up.

Hey Wizzup, when it loses the pick because of a gas random or something else the character logs off. Well I have three picks in my inventory and one that I am weilding. Can you please make it so that it changes the broken or messed up pick to a new one that is in the inventory instead of logging off?

new girl69
05-23-2006, 05:54 PM
just use firefox, it will fix your login problem

leader...just dont weild the picks

Wizzup?
05-23-2006, 06:41 PM
Hey Wizzup, when it loses the pick because of a gas random or something else the character logs off. Well I have three picks in my inventory and one that I am weilding. Can you please make it so that it changes the broken or messed up pick to a new one that is in the inventory instead of logging off?

I will look into that, now that you note it, you are right.

I will think of something, but be patient, you could always rem some lines ofcourse, but I don't reccomend that.

Thanks!

Wizzup?
05-23-2006, 07:07 PM

Ores Mined and Dropped : 1476
Worked for 3 Hours, 28 Minutes and 9 Seconds

| SRL Randoms Report |
| Logged in : 21 |
| Trade[s] Made : 4 |
| Fight Random[s] : 1 |
| Talking Random[s] : 9 |
| SandWich[es] Solved : 1 |
| Frog[s] Solved : 1 |
| Frog[s] Missed : 1 |
| Capn Hand[s] Solved : 2 |
| Certer[s] Missed : 1 |
| New Box[s] Solved : 1 |
| Pickaxes Attached : 0 |

They where far from False, but I needed my comp for school.

Just Kidding
05-23-2006, 07:51 PM
Thats strange that you solved the sandwich lady and the others. I am just now running this and it didnt solve the sandwich lady at all. I have the srl folder in includes. Is there something else I'm supposed to do to get these randoms working correctly?

new girl69
05-23-2006, 08:32 PM
Yeah, my randoms don't always work either. It wont run for longer than 15 minutes.
1) Lag?
2) Wrong Java Plugin?
3) SRL outdated? (doubt it)

WT-Fakawi
05-23-2006, 09:15 PM
Yep, Wizzy's SRL PowerMiner is definately the best Powerminer around. One suggestion: make it drop the ores somewhere else and not at the mining site :)

t0tum: Yes, that is exactly what SRL is all about.

justkidding: does it do 'Talk-To ..." (i.e. handles the chooseoption)? Yes, Sandwich is a bitch. Square Sandwich and Triangle are difficult to determine...

leader
05-24-2006, 12:32 AM
Yep, Wizzy's SRL PowerMiner is definately the best Powerminer around. One suggestion: make it drop the ores somewhere else and not at the mining site :)

I think that is a good idea. Then you won't get reported so much and won't have trouble with mining the rock.

rikioh
05-24-2006, 12:32 AM
yup it was player start i left it at 8 instead of switching it to 0. ty for helping me and congratulations on the excellent script

Just Kidding
05-24-2006, 12:35 AM
I belive I was setting my nic wrong which is the cause of my problems. My charcters names have a space between it and I think it threw it off. I will try and see how it goes.
I got 1 old man solved on 1 charcter a little bit ago. This script really is amazing. I love the bored human very amusing when I see it work. Thanks again everyne.

leader
05-24-2006, 12:45 AM
I haven't seen the bored human work yet.

jon buddy
05-24-2006, 12:48 AM
How about edit the RunAwayDirection, so it runs twice, then runback; runback;

leader
05-24-2006, 12:48 AM
yup it was player start i left it at 8 instead of switching it to 0. ty for helping me and congratulations on the excellent script

I switched it to 0 instead of 8.

Did you get firefox or do you still use internet explorer? None of the scripts ever change the player for me, as it doesn't type the username and password information in all the time.

rikioh
05-24-2006, 01:25 AM
i personaly wouldnt use anything but firefox :) . and i just realize my previous statment might have been confusing what i was trying to say was that the script originally came with it set to 8 and i didnt realize so i switched it to 0 and it worked. i tested in firefox and swiftswitch and it worked in each

leader
05-24-2006, 01:44 AM
Well it doesn't work when I change it to 8 anyway. So I am going to get firefox.

The Un-Named
05-24-2006, 01:52 AM
What it means is your player array, how many players are there in the player array??

leader
05-24-2006, 01:56 AM
Nevermind I get it.

OffTopic
I have downloaded firefox. I have a problem with saving the runescape worlds page or any of the worlds as a link. It saves the page, but when I click on the link it goes to the main page instead of the world that I wanted. On internet explorer I could save the world and when I clicked on the favorites link, it would load up that world and I could start playing. Does anyone know how to make that happen with Firefox?

Thanks.

Just Kidding
05-24-2006, 02:17 AM
Ores Mined and Dropped : 243
Worked for 1 Hours, 12 Minutes and 39 Seconds

Logged in : 6 |
| Talking Random[s] : 1 |
\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got it going good now.

w4ffl3z
05-24-2006, 02:34 AM
I tested it and it is working very nicely, I will post a report ASAP =) grats once again.

-w4ffl3z

Ejjman
05-24-2006, 02:38 AM
I'm gonna go test with around 6 players. I'll be back and post report after done.

leader
05-24-2006, 03:21 AM
I wish it would change the broken or lost pick to a new one that is in the inventory.

SubiN
05-24-2006, 03:40 AM
yeah good SUGGESTION

leader
05-24-2006, 03:46 AM
I lose my pick head or get a gas random so often.

Just Kidding
05-24-2006, 04:22 AM
It will use a differnt pick. Just dont wield it. Go to the gates of lumby castle there is a door and staircase.Climb it to the top. At the top are 2 bronze picks load up on ea character. I get like 6 on ea then run it.

leader
05-24-2006, 04:28 AM
I don't weild it. It still doesn't use a different pick. I buy the picks from the dwarf in the dwarven mines.

The Un-Named
05-24-2006, 12:47 PM
I could only run it for 40 mins last night(stupid crappy wireless) but it got 2 sandwich ladys and solved them great. :D *Munches on triangle and square sandwich*

leader
05-24-2006, 01:35 PM
It only ran for 29 minutes for me. On the first character I had lost the pickhead, and on the second character I had gotten a unsolved box.

Sjoe
05-24-2006, 04:14 PM
works good for me, but I'm trying to achieve the goal of 85 mining :)
(I'm 62 now) , Anyone got some tips to NOT to be banned?
Cause If I get banned, it will be shitty...

leader
05-24-2006, 04:38 PM
85 mining with autoing?

new girl69
05-24-2006, 05:09 PM
leader, you can use the same link that you would in interenet explorer. Just open firefox and make it your default browser...click on the link you would have for IE and it should bring you to the right page. Let me know if that doesn't work.

------------

Ores Mined and Dropped : 146
Worked for 28 Minutes and 28 Seconds

Logged in : 5
Talking Random[s] : 1
Capn Hand[s] Solved : 1

------------
------------

Ores Mined and Dropped : 168
Worked for 42 Minutes and 38 Seconds

Logged in : 3
Trade[s] Made : 1
Fight Random[s] : 1
Talking Random[s] : 2
OldMen Solved : 2
New Box[s] Missed : 1

------------
Three characters running, after this second report I noticed that two were already False. One had 3/10 hp and a broken pick. The other false had two boxes (due to a miss.) I suppose the gas still isn't working?
Well the script is (from what I can see) flawless. Though, the anti-randoms in SRL are iffy. I guess we'd all be up a creek without them though. Anyones randoms working perfectly?

BTW Wizzup, this script is AMAZING. Thank you so much :)

Now all we need is a banker! haha

Keep up the good work!!!

leader
05-25-2006, 12:21 AM
No the gas still isn't working.

Firefox - it still doesn't go to the world that I wanted it to load up on. After I click the link I am taken to the main page.

new girl69
05-25-2006, 05:16 AM
Though, I thought the other randoms were working well too? Hmm i guess not.

Sry about the link problem. There might be a setting in firefox to change that? Well, I'll look around. Good luck!
~Sal

WhiteShadow
05-25-2006, 05:51 AM
Jagex makes randoms appear way to often! So annoying that way.

Wizzup?
05-25-2006, 06:53 AM
No the gas still isn't working.

No, **** it hasn't even been updated, I said you should wait there is more in life than RS you know.

This is somewhat your fifth post : Gas is still not working!! oh noes.

leader
05-25-2006, 01:37 PM
No, **** it hasn't even been updated, I said you should wait there is more in life than RS you know.

This is somewhat your fifth post : Gas is still not working!! oh noes.

I was answering new girl69's question.

I suppose the gas still isn't working?

Why would I ask the same question as I did in the message I sent you?? If I already knew the answer.
I know there is more to life. But I could say the same thing to you, you know.

t0tum
05-25-2006, 03:49 PM
yes, stay away from mining guild.

leader
05-25-2006, 04:55 PM
I've noticed that the script doesn't have a runback function in it. So how are you supposed to back to where you were mining?

If FindFight Then Begin Face('N'); RunTo(RunDir, False); End;
Until ((TimeFromMark(Mark) > (1000 * SecondsToWait))
Or (FindColor(X, Y, 0,51, 421, 51, 421))
Or (FindColor(X, Y, 7981, 71,392 ,71, 392)))

Dude I have died 4-5 times now. Can you please update this script?

Wizzup?
05-27-2006, 11:01 AM
I've noticed that the script doesn't have a runback function in it. So how are you supposed to back to where you were mining?

If FindFight Then Begin Face('N'); RunTo(RunDir, False); End;
Until ((TimeFromMark(Mark) > (1000 * SecondsToWait))
Or (FindColor(X, Y, 0,51, 421, 51, 421))
Or (FindColor(X, Y, 7981, 71,392 ,71, 392)))

Dude I have died 4-5 times now. Can you please update this script?

Lol, I already Pm'ed you I would update it in a few days.

Furthermore, you might want to LOOK INTO THE FUNCTION before screaming useless things.

RunTo Already runs back.

Wizzup?
05-27-2006, 12:53 PM
On topic again,

I now made a pickaxemask, for my own FindPick;

Furthermore, I want to have the gas fixed when releasing the next version.
Also want to add some more nice stuff.

Now, if gasfinding takes too long, I will post a new version without gas detection, but not yet! lol.

Ejjman
05-27-2006, 04:08 PM
Good job! I hope you can figure out the stupid Gas Finding!

Wizzup?
05-27-2006, 04:47 PM

Ores Mined and Dropped : 422
Worked for 54 Minutes and 23 Seconds

0 : *Stripped* = True; Mined and dropped : 422 Ores;
Mining Level : 56

Wizzup?
05-27-2006, 05:01 PM
Version 0.72. Added Procedure which drops in a certain direction, and added better pickfinding. Means it will not logout.

jon buddy
05-27-2006, 05:05 PM
Sweet. Thanks man

leader
05-27-2006, 08:54 PM
Yeah thanks. Also about the Run topic. I still don't see how it runs back. It only looks for the rock, and if it can't find it then logs out.

Pyro
05-27-2006, 09:07 PM
Yeah thanks. Also about the Run topic. I still don't see how it runs back. It only looks for the rock, and if it can't find it then logs out.

Because the procedure to run away has a run back INSIDE it. Open it up and take a look.

leader
05-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Okay sorry...

Wizzup?
05-28-2006, 07:55 AM
Because the procedure to run away has a run back INSIDE it. Open it up and take a look.

:)

Just Kidding
05-28-2006, 01:07 PM
| Logged in : 19 |
| Talking Random[s] : 4 |
| OldMen Solved : 3 |
| SandWich[es] Missed : 1 |
| New Box[s] Solved : 3 |
| Death[s] : 1

Ores Mined and Dropped : 761
Worked for 2 Hours, 3 Minutes and 24 Seconds

This is with bronze picks lvl 30ish miners. I had a 5 of them going. Love this script for sure.

metrop021
05-28-2006, 01:30 PM
| SRL Randoms Report |
| Logged in : 11 |
| Fight Random[s] : 5 |
| Rick[s] Solved : 2 |

Ores Mined and Dropped : 1040
Worked for 2 Hours, 33 Minutes and 48 Seconds.

With the new SRL antirandoms, this script owns.

Wizzup?
05-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Note added, make sure you take a look at it, first page.

Wizzup?
05-29-2006, 07:35 AM
Version 0.73

Added more random clicks in dropallores.
Added a constant to determine if you want to run in a certain direction and drop your ores there, it is recommend though.
Added a BitMapMask of the ore, instead or the normal bitmap.

jon buddy
05-29-2006, 09:33 AM
Thanks Wizzup once again for a great updated script.

Wizzup?
05-29-2006, 05:08 PM
Added RandomDirection;
And some other stuff not neccesairily(sp lol) noting.

jon buddy
05-29-2006, 05:19 PM
Thanks ONCE again.
Instead of the FirstOreDir and RunToDiffOrePlaces, how about just make DifNot2Run, so the user just inputs where he can't run, and it makes random directions for where he can run.

leader
05-29-2006, 05:22 PM
Thanks for helping all of us.

Wizzup?
05-29-2006, 05:57 PM
Thanks ONCE again.
Instead of the FirstOreDir and RunToDiffOrePlaces, how about just make DifNot2Run, so the user just inputs where he can't run, and it makes random directions for where he can run.

Yes...that might be a good idea... I will look into it. :)

Ejjman
05-29-2006, 05:59 PM
Ty for updating, and I am gonna try getting 6 lvl 30+ miners for another script caugh*fakawi's*caugh. But ya, thanks for updating so much. Mine is junk, and gas doesn't work, but I hope your gas works.

metrop021
05-29-2006, 06:10 PM
I don't know why, but on one of my accounts (only does this on one of them) the script tends to click on a rock and then click by my feet. It usually ends up picking up dropped copper ore... But it doesnt do this on any other accounts. Any idea why? And I did set my own colors... Maybe its because that account is of a darker complexion (lol)... But for now i'm just going to exclude him.

Ejjman
05-29-2006, 06:24 PM
[Runtime Error] : Exception: Access violation at address 0064C6BE in module 'scar.exe'. Read of address FFFFFFFC in line 262 in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\includes\srl\srl\core\Login.scar

I got that error. It would log in, but then this error would show up.

WT-Fakawi
05-29-2006, 06:53 PM
I don't know why, but on one of my accounts (only does this on one of them) the script tends to click on a rock and then click by my feet. It usually ends up picking up dropped copper ore... But it doesnt do this on any other accounts. Any idea why? And I did set my own colors... Maybe its because that account is of a darker complexion (lol)... But for now i'm just going to exclude him.
It is because your feet contain "orecolor". Wear boots!

leader
05-29-2006, 09:58 PM
Sometimes after it mines one rock, it doesn't mine any other. It only waits for the first rock to respawn.

Ejjman
05-30-2006, 03:37 AM

Ores Mined and Dropped : 516
Worked for 1 Hours, 33 Minutes and 46 Seconds

0 : *First Name* = False; Mined and dropped : 342 Ores;
Mining Level : 52

1 : *Second Name* = True; Mined and dropped : 45 Ores;
Mining Level : 5

| SRL Randoms Report |
| Logged in : 1 |

The First Name quit because its pick broke. The Second Name didn't quit; I stopped the program cuz it was my bedtime. Your gas procedure kicks but sometimes, but others, it stinks. I also have a few suggestions. First thing is to add more Players. I wanna run this thing with 8 players, so can you update it to that? Also, can you fix something with your progress report? I also gained 7 lvls, if it matters. (:D) So, I say, you must add more names under the Declare Names procedure!

WhiteShadow
05-30-2006, 03:42 AM
Ejjman1, just add more players by yourself!!

YoHoJo
05-30-2006, 04:03 AM
nice coding and sutff.
You shoud give cedit for PPLSUQBAWLZ for "ur" CountItemBmpMaskTol Procedure
you just coppied

function CountItemBmpTol(bmp, tol : Integer) : Integer;//based of PPLSUQBAWLZ's InventoryCount
var
used, i, e : Integer;
begin
e := 0;
i := 0;
used := 0;
GameTab(4);
while (i < 6) do
begin
if (i = 5) and (e < 8) then
begin
e := e + 1;
end;
if (FindBitmapSpiralTolerance(bmp, x, y, (570 + 39 * i), (214 + 35 * e), (609 + 39 * i), (249 + 35 * e), tol)) then
used := used + 1;
if (i = 4) and (e = 7) then
break;
i := i + 1;
end;
Result := used;
end;

and made it count bmpmasks instead
same with ClickAllItemsBmpTolWait

Idk if you HAVE to credit for that.
Just makes me annyoed

Whatever love the script
Didnt use though cuz i dont rly auto much =p

leader
05-30-2006, 05:30 AM
I have some problems with this script, and I think other people have trouble with this script too.

1) It doesn't run away from fights, or not all the time.
2) Doesn't login on the second account all the time.

I get this error for #2.
[Runtime Error] : Exception: Access violation at address 00653F79 in module 'scar.exe'. Read of address 01637FFE in line 1969 in script.

Oh yeah, I was wondering if you could add the potatoeresponder to your script. It would make this script even better, but you just have to remove the potatoe text and change it to something else.

Thanks,
Leader

Wizzup?
05-30-2006, 05:38 AM
nice coding and sutff.
You shoud give cedit for PPLSUQBAWLZ for "ur" CountItemBmpMaskTol Procedure
you just coppied

function CountItemBmpTol(bmp, tol : Integer) : Integer;//based of PPLSUQBAWLZ's InventoryCount
var
used, i, e : Integer;
begin
e := 0;
used := 0;
GameTab(4);
while (i < 6) do
begin
if (i = 5) and (e < 8) then
begin
e := e + 1;
end;
if (FindBitmapSpiralTolerance(bmp, x, y, (570 + 39 * i), (214 + 35 * e), (609 + 39 * i), (249 + 35 * e), tol)) then
used := used + 1;
if (i = 4) and (e = 7) then
break;
i := i + 1;
end;
Result := used;
end;

and made it count bmpmasks instead
same with ClickAllItemsBmpTolWait

Idk if you HAVE to credit for that.
Just makes me annyoed

Whatever love the script
Didnt use though cuz i dont rly auto much =p

First it is from stupid3ooo, I know I copied it.. but.. I already credited them above. Start of the script.

The RandomDirection does not work yet, I was too eager to commit and forgot some lines, so I recommend to set RunToDifferentDirections to False;

YoHoJo
05-30-2006, 06:03 AM
ok wizzup.
i didnt like wana make u look bad or anything.
just saying.. =)

metrop021
05-30-2006, 09:08 AM
| SRL Randoms Report |
| Trade[s] Made : 2 |
| Talking Random[s] : 17 |
| OldMen Solved : 6 |
| Lamp[s] Solved : 6 |
| Frog[s] Solved : 1 |
| Capn Hand[s] Solved : 3 |
| New Box[s] Solved : 5 |

Ores Mined and Dropped : 1213
Worked for 5 Hours, 3 Minutes and 52 Seconds

0 : 1 = False; Mined and dropped : 3 Ores; <---- got frogged
Mining Level : 28

1 : 2 = False; Mined and dropped : 390 Ores;
Mining Level : 32

2 : 3 = True; Mined and dropped : 378 Ores;
Mining Level : 32

3 : 4 = True; Mined and dropped : 338 Ores;
Mining Level : 29

Roberty Bob
05-30-2006, 10:05 AM
I've had it running 2 one hour blocks...

Once got killed by something... not sure what coz i wasn't watching...

second session killed by this one...

[Runtime Error] : divide by Zero in line 419 in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\includes\srl\srl\core\GameTab.scar

that might be a global SRL problem yeah? I'll let you masters look into it, I'm not good enough yet.

a nice script though... the scorp mine not so good coz it locks onto the scorps regularly... I'm just playing with the tolerance loops now.

Wizzup?
05-30-2006, 02:48 PM
Fixeds some bugs. 0.75

leader
05-30-2006, 04:34 PM
Thanks Wizzup. I will try it out when I am finished with school.

Ejjman
05-30-2006, 10:00 PM
Dood I freaken love your report :D . I'm off to make 6 players to do this, then I'm gonna go play my new DragonBall Z games! (Well, I got 18 free game rentals because some dood at Hastings liked me (Long, long story)) So thanks soo much you kick butt!

Deadbirdy
05-30-2006, 11:58 PM
It works great ;)

Roberty Bob
05-31-2006, 12:30 AM
Ok so first the report then my rundown ;)

Ores Mined and Dropped : 795
Worked for 7 Hours, 36 Minutes and 8 Seconds

| SRL Randoms Report |
| Logged in : 12 |
| New Box[s] Solved : 2 |
| Death[s] : 1 |

This was with V 0.74b.
The number of ores was actually higher but it stopped at 795 ??
-it failed twice picking up steel pickhead (haven't seen it do them properly yet)
-actually two guys died but only one recorded death. one after an hour, one after 2 hours.
-no boxes in inventories tho. good one pups.
-the guy looking for the pickhead was wondering around with just the stick looking stupid for a fair while since he walked quite a few screens.??
-excellent script.

~Hope thats helpful. maybe you could post a one liner saying what you are touching up each revision.

leader
05-31-2006, 12:46 AM
Nice report Roberty
The script might have had an error finding the correct number of ores dropped.
I keep dying too, doesn't take care of the fights too well.
I haven't seen it pick up the pick heads properly either, but it clearly states in the script that it doesn't pick them up.

Wizzup?, could you please add a random talk procedure, or the potatoe responder to this script? There will be less of a chance that people will get reported or banned.

Thanks,
Leader

Cheesehunk
05-31-2006, 12:56 AM
Nice report Roberty
The script might have had an error finding the correct number of ores dropped.
I keep dying too, doesn't take care of the fights too well.
I haven't seen it pick up the pick heads properly either, but it clearly states in the script that it doesn't pick them up.

Wizzup?, could you please add a random talk procedure, or the potatoe responder to this script? There will be less of a chance that people will get reported or banned.

Thanks,
Leader

Autoresponder's can't just be added easily!

That takes an extreme amount of time, and effort, Fakawi, has one, but he has not released it yet..

Maybe Wizzup? has one, or maybe Wizzy, and Fakawi made it together, I don't know.

Anyways, I do not think autoresponders will be released until Fakawi's is..

Avaphi
05-31-2006, 12:57 AM
God your powerminer is soo good, it makes me want to quit scripting mine :(

Ejjman
05-31-2006, 02:43 AM
Check out the Progress Report, then I'll tell you the overall lowdown, and each player. (:D)

Ores Mined and Dropped : 761
Worked for 3 Hours, 24 Minutes and 15 Seconds

0 : Player1 = True; Mined and dropped : 189 Ores;

1 : Player2 = True; Mined and dropped : 208 Ores;
Mining Level : 43

2 : Player3 = False; Mined and dropped : 182 Ores;
Mining Level : 6

3 : Player4 = True; Mined and dropped : 0 Ores;

4 : Player5 = True; Mined and dropped : 0 Ores;

5 : Player6 = True; Mined and dropped : 0 Ores;

| SRL Randoms Report |
| Logged in : 2 |
| Fight Random[s] : 3 |
| Talking Random[s] : 5 |
| SandWich[es] Solved : 2 |
| Capn Hand[s] Solved : 1 |
| Pickaxes Attached : 1 |

*Player Lowdown*

Player1: This is my highest miner, and I decided to put her first. It went great, and I watched it for the first 10 minutes. It successfully dropped, and would you look at that, it gets a box :D. So this went down great.

Player2: This one was my second highest miner, which he had 1 bronze pick. I decided to give him one, and instead of not equipping like player 1, I did. This didn't affect it at all, and it still ran great.

Player3: This one was my noob miner. I gave him a bronze pick to work with. He lost the pickhead, and I had to help him find it a little bit. I don't know why it says false, but it was working greatly.

Player4: I quit at player four. It logged in, and it got a lvl after 3 rocks or so. :cool:

*Overall Lowdown*

First of all, wanna say that script didn't fail; I stopped. This is one of the nicest script around. I want to say, I've never ran a script more than one our. Thanks soo much Wizzup?; you rock! The gas still seems...touchy...but It works pretty decent. The antirandoms completely kick butt! And now, add up the amount of ore I mined, and the ore total. They don't match. You must do something about that. Otherwise I love the script. Great job, and I hope you keep updating.

EDIT!
I forgot to say. Have any of you ever gotten the lag out, where screen says Connection disables, Trying to reconnect, or something like that? Well that stops the script, and it fauks up. It doesn't log out or anything. If you could also fix that, then thanks!

leader
05-31-2006, 06:06 AM
Yeah I have gotten that. Also sometimes Runescape logs you out (probably lag), but once on the main screen it starts moving the mouse all over the place trying to find the rock. Well can you please fix that by making it log back in to the last player or to the next player. Thanks.

I don't know why, but most of the time it doesn't log onto the second player or any of the rest. I use the runescape client. Help?

Wizzup?
05-31-2006, 10:12 AM
:D
Autoresponder's can't just be added easily!

That takes an extreme amount of time, and effort, Fakawi, has one, but he has not released it yet..

Maybe Wizzup? has one, or maybe Wizzy, and Fakawi made it together, I don't know.

Anyways, I do not think autoresponders will be released until Fakawi's is..

Wizzy = Wizzup?

Just to state that,

Yes, I will look into the report soon.
But for now, the report itsn't what the scripts about eh?

Thanks for the comments! :)

~ Wizzup?

Ejjman
05-31-2006, 09:53 PM
Wizzup? Powerminer v. 0.75

Ores Mined and Dropped : 509
Worked for 6 Hours, 9 Minutes and 21 Seconds

0 : Player1 = True; Mined and dropped : 131 Ores;

1 : Player2 = False; Mined and dropped : 96 Ores;
Mining Level : 43

2 : Player3 = True; Mined and dropped : 0 Ores;

3 : Player4 = False; Mined and dropped : 73 Ores;
Mining Level : 13

4 : Player4 = False; Mined and dropped : 24 Ores;
Mining Level : 18

5 : Player5 = True; Mined and dropped : 48 Ores;
Mining Level : 19

| SRL Randoms Report |
| Logged in : 3 |
| Talking Random[s] : 2 |
| Dwarfs[s] Solved : 1 |

Player Report
I didn't watch this one, so I'll only say, kick butt lvls now!

Thanks so much for making this Wizzup?, It's made a big impact in me. You kick ass.

leader
05-31-2006, 10:48 PM
Luckily I haven't got banned yet. I am a level 3 with a bronze pick, and 57 mining.
I should level, because my main was banned, and I need to get a high mining level again.

Wizzup?
06-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Version 0 .76

AutoColor!
RandomSpeech!

More phrases will be added to RandomSpeech later.

I would appreaciate if people could post some phrases though.

Enjoy

Wizzup?
06-01-2006, 01:22 PM
Yeah I have gotten that. Also sometimes Runescape logs you out (probably lag), but once on the main screen it starts moving the mouse all over the place trying to find the rock. Well can you please fix that by making it log back in to the last player or to the next player. Thanks.

I don't know why, but most of the time it doesn't log onto the second player or any of the rest. I use the runescape client. Help?

After some minutes, it will eventually stop, and change to the nextplayer. :p

EDIT: 1 person already downloaded the new version, download it again, I added some small stuff.

p33nor
06-01-2006, 10:09 PM
yer works great for me thx

leader
06-02-2006, 01:12 AM
Thanks for adding random speech.

I have been mining in Rimmington for the last couple of days. Most of the time it only mines one rock. Your new autocolor feature didn't work for me. Does it work for anyone else? Well I don't know why it doesn't mine the other rock.

Avaphi
06-02-2006, 07:22 AM
gee wizzup? your auto color function works real swell! :D By the way, If you have msn tell me yours or add me... db.inc.email@gmail.com I got a SUPERB function for this script and you will love me forever if I tell you it and you implement it. yes its that good of an idea.

Wizzup?
06-02-2006, 08:30 AM
Thanks for adding random speech.

I have been mining in Rimmington for the last couple of days. Most of the time it only mines one rock. Your new autocolor feature didn't work for me. Does it work for anyone else? Well I don't know why it doesn't mine the other rock.

You could set different ores?
Also, the autocolor does work, only make sure you set the NewRock constant right.

Rimmy rocks = Newrock = True;
Normal Rocks = NewRock = False;

DB_Cheater, Pm me with the function youy have in mind, not the code, just the idea. :)

Ares
06-02-2006, 03:06 PM
the autoclor finder doesn't work for me, i had to switch it off and set the colors myself, although, it mined a full set of iron and then started going onto copper for some reason, even though i set primary, secondary and thirditary ores all to "iron", i think the color thing is messed up maybe, not too good with all the new slr! Used to good ol' fasioned OSi, and Squig ;p

Wizzup?
06-02-2006, 03:12 PM
the autoclor finder doesn't work for me, i had to switch it off and set the colors myself, although, it mined a full set of iron and then started going onto copper for some reason, even though i set primary, secondary and thirditary ores all to "iron", i think the color thing is messed up maybe, not too good with all the new slr! Used to good ol' fasioned OSi, and Squig ;p

Lol..... The color is fine.

What may happen, is the following (which you have could though of yourself aswell).

The iron color also exists in the copper rock.

Ares
06-02-2006, 03:19 PM
anyway to define new colors for the ores?

Ejjman
06-02-2006, 03:26 PM

Ores Mined and Dropped : 683
Worked for 4 Hours, 38 Minutes and 56 Seconds

0 : = False; Mined and dropped : 154 Ores;
Mining Level : 53

1 : = True; Mined and dropped : 176 Ores;
Mining Level : 44

2 : False; Mined and dropped : 213 Ores;
Mining Level : 24

3 := False; Mined and dropped : 0 Ores;
Mining Level : 25

4 := False; Mined and dropped : 28 Ores;

5 := True; Mined and dropped : 47 Ores;
Mining Level : 1

| SRL Randoms Report |
| Logged in : 5 |
| Trade[s] Made : 4 |
| Fight Random[s] : 7 |
| Talking Random[s] : 7 |
| Death[s] : 161 |

I suggest you fix the numer of Deaths thing...Non of my characters died..

Wizzup?
06-02-2006, 04:15 PM
anyway to define new colors for the ores?

Yes, put OreTol on 9, and AutoColor to False.

Ares
06-02-2006, 04:28 PM

Ores Mined and Dropped : 362
Worked for 50 Minutes and 30 Seconds
Ran to the North 3 times.
Ran to the East 6 times.
Ran to the South 1 times.
Ran to the West 2 times.
Stayed at place 2 times.

0 : raised power = True; Mined and dropped : 362 Ores;
Mining Level : 39

Worked in south fally mines perfectly :P

Ares
06-02-2006, 06:01 PM
is there a way i can make it so it logs out every hourish for a random amount of time then log back in and continue?

Wizzup?
06-02-2006, 06:14 PM
is there a way i can make it so it logs out every hourish for a random amount of time then log back in and continue?

When I add it to antiban, yes you can.

You can also reduce the Constant named Loads.

About the death thingy : thats not me, but SRL. ;)

Ejjman
06-02-2006, 08:36 PM
Oh lol, my guys are all like, lvl 20, and lvl 3 combat. I want Fakawi to come out with his Gobby Scheduler(new version). Otherwise...I've got nooby miners.

Avaphi
06-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Oh lol, my guys are all like, lvl 20, and lvl 3 combat. I want Fakawi to come out with his Gobby Scheduler(new version). Otherwise...I've got nooby miners.

try tarajunkies new updated chicken killer

EDIT: Wizzup, For some reason with multiple picks(Bronze) and one breaks it stops mining :(

leader
06-02-2006, 11:24 PM

I can't wait until the goblin scheduler comes out too. I have three level 3 miners with mining levels 57,57,30. Lol they are using bronze pickaxes. Sucks that I lost my main.

Avaphi
06-03-2006, 01:46 AM
Hey dude, For some reason, When I come back, to my computer after 30 mins of running this script, It trys to cut wood :confused: I dont know why but I just thought I would say. By the way, wizzup, have you noticed other powerminer scripts have stopped being updated? :o

leader
06-03-2006, 02:21 AM
They have stopped being updated, because a lot of people use this script now. The script attempted to cut wood, because the mining area that you were at must be close to trees, and the ore/tree colors are alike.

Avaphi
06-03-2006, 03:53 AM
This script clearly uses Findobj, to find the rock, which means it will only click on items that have the words 'Mine' In it. so it must be a script error. Anyways, Wizzup... pm me... Also leader, I was one of the ones who stopped updating :(

leader
06-03-2006, 04:43 AM
I see...
Well I think that was a one-time error. It never happened to me before.

Avaphi
06-03-2006, 04:52 AM
Ok Here is the deal Wizzy. I beleive, In this version, It randomly clicks close to the rock on purpose(I think). Now in your older versions, all it clicked on was the rock. I will look into this error and report back... You should also take a look.

Wizzup?
06-03-2006, 07:11 AM
Ok Here is the deal Wizzy. I beleive, In this version, It randomly clicks close to the rock on purpose(I think). Now in your older versions, all it clicked on was the rock. I will look into this error and report back... You should also take a look.

Isn't is just the AntiBan?

Or does it keep clicking on the tree, also about the brozne pickaxes - Wierd!

A note though : The gas works now.

Ares
06-03-2006, 10:28 AM
another error i notices, my computer lags quite alot (messed up connection) and my account lags out half-way through the script, but then the script doesn't relog it back in :S, is this purposefull?

Wizzup?
06-03-2006, 10:33 AM
another error i notices, my computer lags quite alot (messed up connection) and my account lags out half-way through the script, but then the script doesn't relog it back in :S, is this purposefull?

The account is set to False, the next account will Login unless you only have 1 account set. :)

Ares
06-03-2006, 10:42 AM
should i have two accounts set with the same detail then?

Wizzup?
06-03-2006, 01:12 PM
should i have two accounts set with the same detail then?

Huh?

I already added multiple player support right? They can mine different ores, with different picks and at different places.

Just set NewRocks to True.

Ejjman
06-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Wizzup, whenever you added auto-colors, everything is screwed up. The auto-colors dont work for me, and when I don't do auto-colors, it mines tin when I have copper set as the top it still mines tin. It is being very evil. It also goes slow. Dunno, I'm getting 8 characters instead of 5 to run it on. Please try and fix it, and actually test it and see what happens for yourself.

Dark_Sniper
06-03-2006, 05:31 PM
lol thats like the major problem in my p-miner... it works until autocolors com in.. but im fixing that :p

Ejjman
06-03-2006, 05:42 PM
What you mean your fixing that?

I'm just gonna put on Tol 9, and then go change his colors to mine. But I'm going now, and I'll post a report back soon!

Dark_Sniper
06-03-2006, 05:50 PM
auto colors i found a successfull way to get them.. youll find out when i release it.

Ejjman
06-03-2006, 09:12 PM

Ores Mined and Dropped : 358
Worked for 2 Hours, 22 Minutes and 17 Seconds

0 : = False; Mined and dropped : 41 Ores;

1 : = True; Mined and dropped : 81 Ores;
Mining Level : 45

2 : = True; Mined and dropped : 23 Ores;

3 : = True; Mined and dropped : 96 Ores;
Mining Level : 24

4 : = True; Mined and dropped : 94 Ores;
Mining Level : 6

5 : = True; Mined and dropped : 0 Ores;

NextPlayer
Denland4u5
Old OreColor1 = 4417680; and Old OreColor2 = 4417680; and Old OreColor3 = 8553100;
Pick head colors... 1517619 2045511 1912638 1913667 2309455
24% change.
28% change.
31% change.
56% change.
45% change.
37% change.
56% change.
11% change.
16% change.
13% change.
8% change.
25% change.
0% change.
4% change.

You really don't wanna see the rest. I had to terminate cuz I felt I would get banned by keep clicking the ore then clicking my boots.

Avaphi
06-04-2006, 06:04 AM
Ok wizzup, I found the fix to that evil boot clicking glitch. before I say it here is my report.

Ores Mined and Dropped : 517
Worked for 1 Hours, 43 Minutes and 25 Seconds
Ran to the North 6 times.
Ran to the East 1 times.
Ran to the South 5 times.
Ran to the West 8 times.
Stayed at place 3 times.

| SRL Randoms Report |
| Talking Random[s] : 2 |

My settings are:

StartPlayer = 0; // Player you wish to start with.
Loads = 2; // Loads per User.
SetMouseSpeed = 25; // 25 Would be fineUseRandomSpeech, thats when not using BenMouse.
RunDir = 'N'; // Direction to run to in case of a Fight.
OreTol = 4; // 1 When using AutoColor, 9 without AutoColor.
MinutesPerLoad = 5; // Maximum minutes per Load.

Debug = False; // Debug Messages?
DoCallibrate = False; // Walk to Mining symbol every now and then?
UseAntiBan = True; // Use AntiBan Procedures?
LargeReport = True; // Report Per Player ?
UseBenMouse = False; // Use BenLand100's great mouse procedure ?

AutoColor = True; // Want to try to get more accurate colors?
NewOres = True; // True when using Rimmington ores.

OreSecondsToWait = 5; // Second to wait before mining another rock.
DropOresInDir = True; // False if you do not want to drop ores in certain dir.
DoRunFar = False; // Run Far Away From rocks?
FirstOreDir = 'N'; // If RunToDiffOrePlaces = True; Then this does not really matter.
RunToDiffOrePlaces = True; // Want to randomly change direction we are running to?

NOW To fix the boot thing, just change the HowOftenAntiBan on line 66 to a higher number. Mine is 3000.

leader
06-04-2006, 06:34 AM
NOW To fix the boot thing, just change the HowOftenAntiBan on line 66 to a higher number. Mine is 3000.

It is not good to change it to 3000. Then it won't do the antiban very often.

Avaphi
06-04-2006, 06:36 AM
Yes it will still anti ban often. 500 mila seconds is way WAY to often.

Wizzup?
06-04-2006, 06:59 AM
Yes it will still anti ban often. 500 mila seconds is way WAY to often.

Check my antiban procedure, it does not work with time, but with numbers. :D

leader
06-04-2006, 07:51 AM
Check my antiban procedure, it does not work with time, but with numbers. :D

So, what is the best number to have it at?

Avaphi
06-04-2006, 08:27 AM
trust me leader. 500 is too low, thats the reason it keeps clicking on your(ours) boots. Its not like the antiban feature does THAT much. :p

Wizzup?
06-04-2006, 08:55 AM
trust me leader. 500 is too low, thats the reason it keeps clicking on your(ours) boots. Its not like the antiban feature does THAT much. :p

It will only click at your boots for either GasCheck or RandomMovement.

Roberty Bob
06-04-2006, 11:54 AM
They hit one of my noobs with the bannage stick for using this script... he was my lowest lvl miner tho by a long way.. mining lvl 43. lol. another will soon rise to his place.
-----------

Wizzup?
06-04-2006, 12:11 PM
They hit one of my noobs with the bannage stick for using this script... he was my lowest lvl miner tho by a long way.. mining lvl 43. lol. another will soon rise to his place.
-----------

You sure it was this script?

z92
06-04-2006, 12:26 PM
Testing it on my 10 miners right now. Im letting it run for 8 hours i think. Works quite nice so far.

Oh and wizzup, Why wouldnt it be your script that got him banned? I mean, if some legit player(s) reports a char theyll be looking into it... therefor you could easly get banned when reported?

Wizzup?
06-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Testing it on my 10 miners right now. Im letting it run for 8 hours i think. Works quite nice so far.

Oh and wizzup, Why wouldnt it be your script that got him banned? I mean, if some legit player(s) reports a char theyll be looking into it... therefor you could easly get banned when reported?

True..

z92
06-04-2006, 01:56 PM
Ive been checking on the miners, and it was stuck at the frog place, WITHOUT logging out and going to next account :(. You should add "maxtime on account" instead of "loads to mine" in my opinion :)

Wizzup?
06-04-2006, 02:51 PM
Ive been checking on the miners, and it was stuck at the frog place, WITHOUT logging out and going to next account :(. You should add "maxtime on account" instead of "loads to mine" in my opinion :)

It also has that, maxtime one account, but.. if it does not solve the frog... well..thats a srl function, I might look into the frog soon.

Wizzup?
06-04-2006, 02:59 PM
Version 0.77!

It used to be my priv.. but I though I'd just post it here.

Roberty Bob
06-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Yeah I'm sure it was this script!!

But if any script can get past automated detection... Then I think it will be yours. Its the best I have ever seen at emulating human behaviour.

I had 4 miners in various places... the banned one was on the 4 irons at rimmington... that mining spot has to be ban central!!...

the other thing is... to fail on a random triggers the ban system I'm sure... so if that happened... I may have been banned from it, but wouldn't know.

anyhow... I'm testing V0.76 all nite in a discreet location with 5 miners. will let ya know how they go... :)

z92
06-04-2006, 03:08 PM
What's new in 0,77 mr. Wizzup? :)

Wizzup?
06-04-2006, 03:29 PM
What's new in 0,77 mr. Wizzup? :)

Random rightclick, and 1 major bug fixed in the IsMultiPick, I was using the result on the wrong way, I used :

If IsMultiPick

but it needed to be

If Not IsMultiPick

Avaphi
06-04-2006, 05:33 PM
Everyone, If you want to see a overnight, Attempt with wizzups powerminer, Take a look in the Test Corner, forum.

muna580
06-05-2006, 02:18 PM
I tested this script a little bit yersterday. I have to say its really impressive. I saw it solving the box too! I did have a little problem.

1. I set primary to copper. It was mining copper. But the problem is that it was mining from one rock only. I understand copper regenerates quickly so will it mine from one rock only if I powermine with coal or iron?

2. I was using a lvl 3 character when using this powerminer. I turned it on and went to sleep. I woke up after like 10 mins to check up if all is good, I found myself in lumbridge. Basically, I died.

3. You have to make the script COMMENTS more userfriendly. I mean while a powerfull powermining script that works perfectly, you need to also have commments so noobs can understand. I mean I understood what things to change but noons wont. Set like the rules and stuff on the top. For example 32 bit v-bright, etc.

4. What is the benland mouse procedure? Also, if I am using benland, and I change the mouse speed, making the number lower would increase the speed or decrease?

5. I am only using 1 player and not multiple players. Is there a sytem where it logs out after x amount of time and then logs back in for anti ban?

Wizzup?
06-05-2006, 02:26 PM
I tested this script a little bit yersterday. I have to say its really impressive. I saw it solving the box too! I did have a little problem.

1. I set primary to copper. It was mining copper. But the problem is that it was mining from one rock only. I understand copper regenerates quickly so will it mine from one rock only if I powermine with coal or iron?

2. I was using a lvl 3 character when using this powerminer. I turned it on and went to sleep. I woke up after like 10 mins to check up if all is good, I found myself in lumbridge. Basically, I died.

3. You have to make the script COMMENTS more userfriendly. I mean while a powerfull powermining script that works perfectly, you need to also have commments so noobs can understand. I mean I understood what things to change but noons wont. Set like the rules and stuff on the top. For example 32 bit v-bright, etc.

4. What is the benland mouse procedure? Also, if I am using benland, and I change the mouse speed, making the number lower would increase the speed or decrease?

5. I am only using 1 player and not multiple players. Is there a sytem where it logs out after x amount of time and then logs back in for anti ban?

1. Try rasing the OreTol to like 9.

2. Maybe the gas hit you 10 damage?

3. I might do it, but it is also a anti leech protection.

4. I don't know, experiment with it.

5. I might do that.

Avaphi
06-05-2006, 11:51 PM

Ores Mined and Dropped : 653
Worked for 2 Hours, 41 Minutes and 27 Seconds
Ran to the North 0 times.
Ran to the East 0 times.
Ran to the South 0 times.
Ran to the West 0 times.
Stayed at place 0 times.

| SRL Randoms Report |
| Logged in : 12 |
| Talking Random[s] : 7 |
| SandWich[es] Missed : 1 |
| Frog[s] Missed : 2 |
| New Box[s] Solved : 2 |

Just thought I would post what progress report I got when I went to school. came home and I had a molly random XD

z92
06-06-2006, 12:16 PM
| SRL Randoms Report |
| Logged in : 24 |
| Trade[s] Made : 13 |
| Trade[s] Missed : 3 |
| Fight Random[s] : 3 |
| Talking Random[s] : 16 |
| Dwarfs[s] Solved : 3 |
| OldMen Solved : 5 |
| SandWich[es] Solved : 3 |
| Lamp[s] Solved : 4 |
| Capn Hand[s] Solved : 1 |

Ores Mined and Dropped : 799
Worked for 6 Hours, 19 Minutes and 37 Seconds
Ran to the North 7 times.
Ran to the East 15 times.
Ran to the South 17 times.
Ran to the West 12 times.
Stayed at place 13 times.

It works so great... besides, tin isnt the best thing to mine, they sometimes get stuck trying to 'mine' the bricks that buildings are made of you know. :P But im trying it on iron if all the accounts are over level 15. :)

Thanks so much for this super duper script!

mike2055
06-06-2006, 03:08 PM

1. Try setting all 3 to copper.
2. Respect your characters and don't use level 3 mules. (That may be why you died)
3. If you cant understand it, you probably shouldn't use it.
4. Regular mouse moves in a straight path and slows down at the end. Benland mouse isn't perfectly straight path(less detectable maybe) but isnt always 100% accurate. Decreasing the number increases the speed.
5. Just try using more players.

Ejjman
06-08-2006, 06:26 PM
Check out in the Test Corner. You can then tell that this actually DOES work, and if you have the right equipment, and a good computer with little lagg, you CAN actually work it. Rock on Wizzup? !~

WT-Fakawi
06-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Moved to Public Forum on account of Wizzup?

Enjoy, and keep the feedback coming. It makes our scripts better!

Wizzup?
06-13-2006, 07:17 PM
Ejjman1, could you post your Report(s) here? :)

renegadeandy
06-13-2006, 09:18 PM
Hey wizzup - i am about to start running your powerminer 0.77 and shall post my report as of when the script dies!

TY!

adios

renegadeandy
06-13-2006, 09:46 PM
Emm, right.

Tried running it, it selects colours of stuff fine, then it just sits - no mouse movements, no errors,,,, nothing...

Blaqspade
06-13-2006, 11:15 PM
It dosent work for me? I just stand there and the mouse dose not move at all... and then i get big lag spikes every so often and nothing happens... It compiles fine but jyst dosent work...

renegadeandy
06-14-2006, 12:11 AM
Ok basically - i set the auto colour finder to off - replaced the copper colour with : 3758975 - the one supplied was very inaccurate.

So - the script worked, perfectly - watched it solve a box ! was very impressed. Until it logged out - typed in player (1) details, clicked log in, and then this next login screen stumped it, it just didnt seem to click the large - "click to play " box - the mouse was over it, but i tried the script a couple of times and each time it neglected to actually click this box.

What is the problem here?

ConTin
06-14-2006, 12:51 AM
*edit*In the procedure LoginPlayer; (which is in the core include login.scar)
MarkTime(Mark);
Wait(1000);
ClickMouse(300,300,true);
repeat
Wait(1000);
These are for lines 117-121. That got me logged in. :)
*/edit*

*edit2*Well.. That does get you logged in. However for the goblin script, the character is still sitting there in a loop. Bah I guess I'll have to leave this up to someone esle..
*/edit2*

I believe it has something to do with a recent change that jagex made to their login screen. I think, although I'm new at this and trying to learn. I think from looking at the script that it isn't picking up something it used to with the old one.. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

PyRo.
06-14-2006, 05:34 AM
Ok, I tried to run this right from RS, not from loggin. So I delete LoginPlayer; and only use Player[0] set players to 1, set loads to 0.

It runs, but tries to mine any rock, including gray ones w/o ore. Help me out with this? I am asking because of the RS update with the play button, and there hasn't been an update to fix it yet.

Thanks.

Wizzup?
06-14-2006, 06:01 AM
Ok, I tried to run this right from RS, not from loggin. So I delete LoginPlayer; and only use Player[0] set players to 1, set loads to 0.

It runs, but tries to mine any rock, including gray ones w/o ore. Help me out with this? I am asking because of the RS update with the play button, and there hasn't been an update to fix it yet.

Thanks.

That means autocolor screwed up, a newer version will be released in a few days.

PyRo.
06-14-2006, 06:04 AM
Ok thanks. It was working 3 days ago when the new button wasn't released and I just logged in through the script.

Thanks again.

Pntbllfrk
06-15-2006, 05:07 AM
Works great, Upgraded from 7.5 or some thing, this version seems to be a problem with the gas procedure or some thing? im using SRL 2.3. When it clicks the rock, it clicks below my feet and shows in scar

"24% change.
0% change.
0% change.
0% change.
0% change."

Guess it thinks my pickaxe or some thing is a gas rock? Im using bronze pick

Wizzup?
06-15-2006, 06:03 AM
Works great, Upgraded from 7.5 or some thing, this version seems to be a problem with the gas procedure or some thing? im using SRL 2.3. When it clicks the rock, it clicks below my feet and shows in scar

"24% change.
0% change.
0% change.
0% change.
0% change."

Guess it thinks my pickaxe or some thing is a gas rock? Im using bronze pick

No, it wont keep doing that.

When it clicks on the ground, it means there was more 15% change.

PyRo.
06-17-2006, 06:58 AM
So auto color will be fixed soon? Thanks.

Wizzup?
06-17-2006, 07:16 AM
So auto color will be fixed soon? Thanks.

In a few days..

PyRo.
06-17-2006, 07:21 AM
Ok thanks, I just thought maybe you ended up realizing it worked and I am just stupid lol :P

Sorry to bug you.

Energizer TK
06-17-2006, 12:00 PM
hey this script is very nice. i dont know if people has said this yet because i am not doing reading all of this, 10 pages woah, but sometimes it moves mouse to color thats not even close to the rock. like when i am in the varrock west mines, it gets the iron ore color, i set the newores to false, it moves mouse over rock, then sometimes it moves mouse lets say 50 coords higher then moves elsewhere than rock. i guess thats a color problem as you said you will fix in a few days. next, i see sometimes it mines copper, then goes back to iron, is this antiban or?
thanks for a great script!

PyRo.
06-17-2006, 04:45 PM
You set it to mine 3 types of ore, that is why it is probably mining copper. However, mine did mine some copper when all 3 were set to iron. This happened when the script was working, so I doubt its the auto color.

Sk84lifesam
06-17-2006, 05:50 PM
right every time i run it for a long period of time, i come back and the account actual windows account isnt even logged in why is that :S it was on for 6 hours and it went from lvl 31 to lvl 33:confused:

edit: heres the report box for it, i left my house at 10am and came back 6pm and got this

Ores Mined and Dropped : 566
Worked for 2 Hours, 58 Minutes and 59 Seconds
Ran to the North 0 times.
Ran to the East 0 times.
Ran to the South 0 times.
Ran to the West 0 times.
Stayed at place 0 times.

| SRL Randoms Report |
| Logged in : 11 |
| Quize[s] found : 1 |

muna580
06-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Wizzup?, remeber I said I was going to send a video. Well since I can't find a perfect time for you to be online with me at the same time, I will just tell you wats in the video.

Okay, the gas doesn't work at all. My char started mining gas and then the pick broke. What am I suppose to do if the pick is broken. Will it work if I have like 3 picks in my inventory?

Also, will the script work if I have one player at Rangiminton mining area and the other player at the lumbridge swamp?

thecoolbrian
06-17-2006, 10:33 PM
this is way better then any thing on sythe dont tell any one on sythe i said that

Wizzup?
06-18-2006, 07:32 AM
Okay, some stuff :

AutoColor was made to prevent to go to the Iron/Copper ores instead of the Iron/Copper ores, but since they sometimes contain the same color with a tol of 4, I cannot help that.

And yes, you can place your characters at multiple spots, just think wisely about OreSecondsToWait and RunAwayDir.

And I fixed the AutoColor with SimilarColors, just testing it a bit.

PyRo.
06-18-2006, 07:46 AM
Sweet, I can't wait to test it. Thank you for doing this :D

Sumilion
06-18-2006, 09:33 AM
Ah, so i am not the only one. (check your pm at moparisthebest Wizzup?)

Wizzup?
06-18-2006, 10:25 AM
Ah, so i am not the only one. (check your pm at moparisthebest Wizzup?)

At least I explained it now. ^

Sumilion
06-18-2006, 10:28 AM
indeed, but can't you maybe find the answer in the stupid3ooo script? Cause that script did not do this.

NightBlade09
06-18-2006, 02:12 PM
This miner is unbelievably human like, and it works great. Just set the ore colors and I was off.

But for some reason it won't log-in, I had the info put in and it just enter nothing and tries to log-in.

martijntjuh
06-18-2006, 04:22 PM
:confused: it says begin expected in scripts i know im a noob but can any 1 tell me how to fix?:D

Energizer TK
06-18-2006, 05:29 PM
Did you extract SRL to the right place?

PyRo.
06-18-2006, 06:19 PM
This miner is unbelievably human like, and it works great. Just set the ore colors and I was off.

But for some reason it won't log-in, I had the info put in and it just enter nothing and tries to log-in.

What? It enters nothing but tries to log in? Make sure you selected you screen with the crosshairs. Fill in the player[0] stuff. Set the amount of players to the right setting (right above where you set player info.) And at the top where setup is, set the start player to 0.

Wizzup?
06-18-2006, 06:33 PM
Version 0.78

Update autocolor, and tweaked some stuff.

Next version will most likely contain some better anti random stuff.

For now I suggest you use only 1 pickaxe, until I let it drop PickAxe Handle's. :rolleyes:
It will be a var ofcourse.

Chewar
06-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Version 0.78

Update autocolor, and tweaked some stuff.

Next version will most likely contain some better anti random stuff.

For now I suggest you use only 1 pickaxe, until I let it drop PickAxe Handle's. :rolleyes:
It will be a var ofcourse.

Thanks ill try it.

Sk84lifesam
06-18-2006, 07:22 PM
wizzup? here is another bug i have found it is very weird and only happens sometimes.

when it tries to log in it enters both username and password in the password bit, and after it types the username in the password section it then clicks back on username and then back to password to enter the password.

NightBlade09
06-18-2006, 07:51 PM
*sigh* It was some stupid mistake, I set the player to 1. :p

PyRo.
06-18-2006, 08:14 PM
Ok, it detects the gas, and tries clicking on the ground alot to run away from the gas, or tries to mine a diff rock that is close to the gas one, but then goes back to one with gas, and pick breaks. Also, when clicking on the ground to stop mining, it usually ends up misclicking on the rock. Color detection works now however.

Eludis
06-18-2006, 11:01 PM
:confused: it says begin expected in scripts i know im a noob but can any 1 tell me how to fix?:D

Your shitting me right? If you don't know what that means you really gotta take some time out and read some tuts before you come to SRL. If you actually want to get in (Not just the public part), I suggest reading up and not nagging scripters about stupid things like this.

That said, have you been messing with the script? Could you tell me the exact error? Then I can help you out. It sounds like you accidently took out one of the "begin"s in on of the procedures/functions or the main loop.

PyRo.
06-19-2006, 12:10 AM
Now it mined the gas rock and the pick broke, it got the message saying you need a pick to mine this rock. Checks in equip and in inv. It continues to try to mine, gets the message, checks for pick and so on. I think it sees the broken pick as a good pick still, after all, there isn't much difference, just the bent head.

Worked for 45 minutes before this happened. 212 ores mined.

scarscaper4life
06-19-2006, 04:23 AM
[Runtime Error] : Out Of Range in line 101 in script D:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\includes\srl\srl\core\Login.scar

click the username then just gets that error anyideas

WhiteShadow
06-19-2006, 04:26 AM
[Runtime Error] : Out Of Range in line 101 in script D:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\includes\srl\srl\core\Login.scar

click the username then just gets that error anyideas

Make sure you set DeclarePlayers right.

*HowManyPlayers and the amount of arrays you have.

ceribik
06-19-2006, 06:33 AM
Hmm. I've been trying to figure out how to fix this problem for a few hours.
The error I get is:

Failed when compiling
Line 438: [Error] (11016:1): Unknown identifier 'ProcessPicture' in script D:\Runescape\SCAR 2.03\includes\srl\srl\core\AntiRandoms.scar

I looked in the file (AntiRandoms.scar) for that line and i couldnt really find any problems with it. The line says:

ProcessPicture(c, shape, num, 0);

Could anyone take a look and see if they could help me?

Thanks

Edit: Fixed. I put the script into the main folder instead of scripts. needless to say, after moving it, it worked.

Energizer TK
06-19-2006, 07:38 AM
Make sure you copy and paste the plugins from place these into plugins folder dlls into your plugins folder, then restart

Sumilion
06-19-2006, 11:33 AM
Seems to work a bit better now, but still its still going to the copper sometimes, maybe its my spot, i dont know. Anyhow thnx.

Wizzup?
06-19-2006, 11:59 AM
Rimmington works nice for me. :)

Chewar
06-19-2006, 12:13 PM
Rimmington works nice for me. :)

Works for me to , but the script can't solve the box.
I tried with Fawki'ss gobling script and it solved it with less then 2 seconds(with the same char, same place).
I tried serveral times with your script, still didn't work :S. I have the lastest SRL.

But the mining works really good, keep up the good work, bye!

Wizzup?
06-19-2006, 12:26 PM
Works for me to , but the script can't solve the box.
I tried with Fawki'ss gobling script and it solved it with less then 2 seconds(with the same char, same place).
I tried serveral times with your script, still didn't work :S. I have the lastest SRL.

But the mining works really good, keep up the good work, bye!

Lol, the box is nothing in my script.
The box is made by pups.

Chewar
06-19-2006, 12:32 PM
Lol, the box is nothing in my script.
The box is made by pups.

Of course I know that.. but I guess something is messed with my comp

Sumilion
06-19-2006, 02:16 PM
Well, the report says it all. The only reason i stopped was because my bronze paxes ran low ;)

Ores Mined and Dropped : 449
Worked for 2 Hours, 25 Minutes and 44 Seconds

muna580
06-20-2006, 09:39 PM
Will the script work if I have multiple pickaxes in the invetory of each player. Since the gas doens't work, I don't want my player to have broken pickaxe standing there trying to mine.

Saikou
06-20-2006, 10:18 PM
Hm...Nice looking script Wizzup. PyRo. told me to check it out.

It logs in and doesn't click the 'Click Here To Play' button...if I click it manually it just sits there, so I dunno...I'll leave it running for a couple minutes.

muna580
06-20-2006, 11:40 PM
Hm...Nice looking script Wizzup. PyRo. told me to check it out.

It logs in and doesn't click the 'Click Here To Play' button...if I click it manually it just sits there, so I dunno...I'll leave it running for a couple minutes.

I think you have to download the latest version of SRL which is 2.32. I used to have the same problem.

Saikou
06-21-2006, 03:23 AM
Hm...I just downloaded SRL like a week ago..Oh well, I'll try it later.

Eludis
06-21-2006, 11:22 AM
I'm at Varrock East mine...The script logs in my first of five characters, messes around a bit before settling on the bag and letting me logout...

Old OreColor1 = 5476070; and Old OreColor2 = 5476070; and Old OreColor3 = 5476070;
AutoColor is now gathering the colors, please wait.
Pick head colors... 5460825 6710894 5987427 6447722 7631997

And it keeps running, despite the fact I'm logged out.

Chewar
06-21-2006, 12:43 PM
Alright :)

Im 61 mining with a char now, used this script, thanks,
Never worked overnight tho.
Some questions about your next update:):

- Could you possible make this script recognizing if char is logged out(because of lag or something), and the script re-loggs you back?

- Had a lot of problems with the gas, It would be nice if having a lot of picks, lets say 4, and when one hits the gas, your script just continues. But the problem is when one of the picksheads is off, the script loggs you out(or was this fixed on 0.78)? correct me if I'm wrong.

Bye and thanks again for this lovely script:).

Wizzup?
06-21-2006, 01:10 PM
Alright :)

Im 61 mining with a char now, used this script, thanks,
Never worked overnight tho.
Some questions about your next update:):

- Could you possible make this script recognizing if char is logged out(because of lag or something), and the script re-loggs you back?

- Had a lot of problems with the gas, It would be nice if having a lot of picks, lets say 4, and when one hits the gas, your script just continues. But the problem is when one of the picksheads is off, the script loggs you out(or was this fixed on 0.78)? correct me if I'm wrong.

Bye and thanks again for this lovely script:).

It didn't used to, but FindPick starts doing weird stuff when there is a pickaxe handle in inv, so I am going to make it drop PickAxe Handles.

Chewar
06-21-2006, 01:20 PM
It didn't used to, but FindPick starts doing weird stuff when there is a pickaxe handle in inv, so I am going to make it drop PickAxe Handles.

smart :D

EDIT2:
I tried with multiply picks, workes good :) !

EDIT:When will the next update be? days? weeks? month?
Can't wait:)
Bye.

the one t.v
06-21-2006, 03:51 PM
nice script you got there

jubjub
06-22-2006, 09:26 AM
Sick script u have 1 prob got stuffed up on frogs =s

Sumilion
06-22-2006, 12:44 PM
plus still a little color problems and gas, but a great script indeed.

Chewar
06-22-2006, 12:51 PM
Yay :)

You are using a Powerminer created by Wizzup?.

Ores Mined and Dropped : 1245
Worked for 3 Hours, 5 Minutes and 54 Seconds

I used it in Virtual Machine, while doing that I was working with the comp, creating lag, and a random popped up, the VM lagged at Loading please.. or else it would have runed all day&night :D

king pker91
06-23-2006, 10:03 AM
Very nice man.....Though I'd say stupid3ooo Powerminer might be a bit ahead because it can detect the smoking rocks, pickaxe wont break and updated antirandoms..But still well done...:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=258pi3ny

Come and be my officer in KingsOfChaos. Good game just click link, sign up and we shall fight together.

QQu
06-23-2006, 10:18 AM
Stupid3ooo is far behind, his scripts are very old and the functions are detectable, Wizzup? has the best Powerminer so far, besides pups also ;)

king pker91
06-23-2006, 10:22 AM
Lol I guess but that whole quote is what my friend said lmfao. I don't even know how to run sl or watever it is....I just run SCAR 2.03 with The stupid3ooo powerminer.Well I downloaded the file for the miner but where you get the program for it ..... U THERE STILL :p

cristle
06-23-2006, 01:05 PM
i need the two files that go with your auto miner wizzy,

the srl thing and the miner thing if you could e-mail a link to me that would be fantastic cristle_blade@hotmail.com

because i dont come on here much tanks

Wizzup?
06-23-2006, 02:33 PM
SRL can be easily downloaded, use the search option if yo cannot find it,

Look at the first page, my script is there.

crusadeR
06-23-2006, 03:39 PM
[Runtime Error] : Out Of Range in line 124 in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Scripts\SRLPMiner.scar, i named it SRLPMiner but where it says 'Out Of Range in line 124' that is where i put my log-in name.

king pker91
06-23-2006, 10:14 PM
PROBLEM WITH AUTOMINER.....When I target it and I click play it says on the bottom:

Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\includes\SRL\SRL.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\includes\SRL\SRL\skill\Mining.scar does not exist.
Failed when compiling

If it's too hard to help on forums just give me your msn and I add you :)

Thx

Wizzup?
06-24-2006, 06:54 AM
King Pker91 :

Please RESIZE your signature. It is too large.
About your error, you did not placed The SRL Include in the right spot.

king pker91
06-24-2006, 07:00 AM
Wizzy I resized my sig lol :) . And where do i put the SRL Include...Do i even have an SRL Include? Oh yah one more thing whats your msn cause I'm too noob at this :D
Oh yah 1 more thing. In your script can you run more accounts to mine for you on the same computer?!!?!?

Sumilion
06-24-2006, 07:26 AM
I'll take this one for you wizzup? :), i already send you the link for the includes (sythe), now the place where they must go. The way i have it is the following :
C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Includes\SRL\ <-- in this map should be the SRL manual, maps and the other stuff.

EDIT : Dont forget to copy the DLL Files that are in
C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Includes\SRL\place inside plugins folder
to C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Plugins\

Have a great ttime SRL'ing ;)

king pker91
06-24-2006, 09:23 AM
Thx wizzy and sub zero for the help. Man Sub Zero is heaps good at this stuff when you talk to him on msn lol :P.
Sub is a pure legend..LEGEND I TELL U. He can help you all day....U know this took us 120 minutes...And he wasted 120 minutes of his time just to help me....L.E.G.E.N.D !!!

P.S Wizzy whens the miner goin to be updated

Sumilion
06-24-2006, 09:26 AM
ah well, what can i say, im a naturel :D

EDIT :
Just for the record........... that it took 90 minutes doesnt mean i can't explain :cool:

King_Bender
06-24-2006, 11:10 AM
Wow, I can't wait to use this script, I'll post a few of my progress reports.

Keen
06-24-2006, 11:30 AM
Wow, I can't wait to use this script, I'll post a few of my progress reports.

Omg! This guy stole my name! :eek:

Sjoe
06-24-2006, 11:31 AM
No , he is name is bender, your name is keen (you need glasses? :p)

Wizzup?
06-24-2006, 11:45 AM
I'll probably be updating the script soon, and then it will not mine copper instead of iron anymore. ;)

Wenakko
06-24-2006, 02:27 PM
hhaha This is awsome script!

It's best scar script I have ever used. Slightly moving from java bots to scar :/

Tho I have one problem: When it tries to solve box, the whole rs freeze's, but I dont think it's because of script, I think it's because of SRL, anyway:

http://www.villavu.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24656#post24656

king pker91
06-24-2006, 11:27 PM
NOOOOOOOOOO another problem...
It's starting to work heaps fine....I followed my mate sub zero's instructions by downloadin files and typin ur username and all on the script, I target the client, then I click play.
Now here's what happens:

Old OreColor1 = 5476070; and Old OreColor2 = 5476070; and Old OreColor3 = 5476070

Auto Colours are gathering the colours, please wait.

Pick head colors... 3552827 4539723 4210756 4408135 51977653

It goes to the runescape main window and it starts leaving on public chat,turning off
private chat and leaving trade to friends.Then in the middle of the backpack the cursor just awaits there :(. When I try to log out it drags it back to the backpack and keeps repeating the process while I try to log out

HELP

king pker91
06-25-2006, 03:05 AM
Edited: Sorry about the double post my computer was lagging so I thought my post didn't post..

Sumilion
06-25-2006, 07:42 AM
try starting the script from the login menu.

Wizzup?
06-25-2006, 08:09 AM
King Pker, take the picture out of your sig or I will do it. :)

king pker91
06-25-2006, 10:58 AM
:eek: Oh man why you havta be so meanie lol :D You can do it I wanna see xD