PDA

View Full Version : Impost attacked by tubgirl

Brown
05-23-2006, 02:12 AM
Look quickly at impsoft site, someone broke in and posted tubgirl all over on their front page. Its nasty. Anyone have an idea on who had done it?

Did anyone else see it, im not sure if its been taken down already or not. Post if you did see it, because I know im not bieng dillusional here.

timmyboy
05-23-2006, 02:21 AM
It says its not availble anymore.

new girl69
05-23-2006, 03:08 AM
People need to stop messing with IMPSoft. It solves nothing!

Krazy_Meerkat
05-23-2006, 04:51 AM
I must agree that quite a lot of people hate gimpsoft. I thought they would be dead by now *sigh*

new girl69
05-23-2006, 05:14 AM
They did have great java coders there. There was also alot of support.

Krazy_Meerkat
05-23-2006, 05:26 AM
They asked for money, which was wrong. They had decent java coders there, I won't say great.

Freddy1990
05-23-2006, 05:35 AM
And now they're down, pfff, the forums were fucked already, i couldn't even log in anymore, so hopefully it'll be fixed soon

YoHoJo
05-23-2006, 05:49 AM
Gah i hate them.
They steal aryan and ask for $ for the updates.
Idk they are leechy and money ungry.
Dang i wanted to see that.
But unfortuantely

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.impsoft.net.

* Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

baby
05-23-2006, 06:47 AM
we from impsoft are not the first to ask money for a bot or update sythe is saying aww these guys of impsoft are just a buch of asses to ask for money for a bot but he is exciualy the one who started with selling a rs2 bot im reverring to scarscape it was or 1 mil a month or $20 witch is extream for a lousy bot like scarscape.
after that there came sbot2 they asked $100 for a live time they updated to sbot3 and than richy-t scammed every1 and stopped updating and put all money in his pocked again.

than came impsoft who firstly gave out imparyan that was allready pretty modified from the original version. After some time there came too many leeching noobs and they decided to make it 5$ for 5 updates to call it a hold.

but they kept changing and improving the code and they came with slavebot a highly modiefied version of aryan with total diffrent looks and feeling + fake mouse
they decided to bringback the free imparyan up again and start selling the slavebot version for 3dol a week (it could be that some updates were duble or triple that week so sometimes they had to update a few times wich costs time and hard efford)

wich im saying is that they arnt realy wrong to sell there bot cause there is so many work in if someone wanted a free version they just could download the free imparyan version
so it isnt realy that they are wrong i think they are right getting payed for this

i mean we all get payed for our money we erned with the bots dont we? we can easy miss 3 dol a week we made it 20 times back in a week....

HISTORY
05-23-2006, 06:58 AM
hey impsoft ripped the original code and sold it....

tell me who did the same as them

RancidKraut
05-23-2006, 06:58 AM
we from impsoft are not the first to ask money for a bot or update sythe is saying aww these guys of impsoft are just a buch of asses to ask for money for a bot but he is exciualy the one who started with selling a rs2 bot im reverring to scarscape it was or 1 mil a month or $20 witch is extream for a lousy bot like scarscape.
after that there came sbot2 they asked $100 for a live time they updated to sbot3 and than richy-t scammed every1 and stopped updating and put all money in his pocked again.

than came impsoft who firstly gave out imparyan that was allready pretty modified from the original version. After some time there came too many leeching noobs and they decided to make it 5$ for 5 updates to call it a hold.

but they kept changing and improving the code and they came with slavebot a highly modiefied version of aryan with total diffrent looks and feeling + fake mouse
they decided to bringback the free imparyan up again and start selling the slavebot version for 3dol a week (it could be that some updates were duble or triple that week so sometimes they had to update a few times wich costs time and hard efford)

wich im saying is that they arnt realy wrong to sell there bot cause there is so many work in if someone wanted a free version they just could download the free imparyan version
so it isnt realy that they are wrong i think they are right getting payed for this

i mean we all get payed for our money we erned with the bots dont we? we can easy miss 3 dol a week we made it 20 times back in a week....
Excuse me. Sythe sold ScarScape because it was 100% his intellectual material, and he owned the copyright 100%. ImpSoft did not create Aryan, nor did they own the copyright. In fact, Aryan was originally released under the GNU General Public License, which, among other things, restricts selling and also requires the source to be provided freely. Under the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works, even modifying the original source doesn't give them the copyrights or even the rights to use the copyrighted material in such a way. If they would have released it for free, it would have been under free use, because it would have been for educational and research purposes, and they could have stretched it saying that they were parodying or satiring the code.

So you see, here's a major difference between what Sythe did and what ImpSoft did. ImpSoft comitted the original crime. I disagree with the DDoSing, because why fight fire with fire, but WTF, Sythe was right, ImpSoft was wrong.

Krazy_Meerkat
05-23-2006, 07:27 AM
Exactly. I've never heard it better explained.

The Un-Named
05-23-2006, 01:56 PM
What goes around comes around, only in this case, worse.

baby
05-23-2006, 08:27 PM
i have seen alot more people selling the original code of aryan ! alot with no modifications... i think if you work for something you should get payed for you effort so they are right.
if i make a bot and i found some nice code to add in that is better as where i came with at the first and i add it in the script shouldnt i sell the bot than ??

cause 80% of all bots is jagex code...

Mutant Squirrle
05-23-2006, 08:40 PM
are you saying jagex should sell bots O.o cuz id so buy one (jk)

its bs that they did it though code your own crap 100% your own you dont see me or anyone else ripping another scar scripters stuff editing a few functions adding something and selling it thatd be wrong

new girl69
05-23-2006, 09:18 PM
No actually kids, stop getting jealous beacuse you couldn't mod Aryan yourself. If you read the page with pricing details it said "$$ for 3 updates." THEY SOLD THE UPDATES - SCRIPTS - BOT CONTROLLER
And the reason they made more money off of it than anyone else is because their modifications rocked everyone elses. Think about it. Now cry!

How about everyone programs their own version of SCAR along with their scripts. If scar itself went down with each update, as a bot would, we would all be shit out of luck.

Bebe
05-23-2006, 09:28 PM
Excuse me. Sythe sold ScarScape because it was 100% his intellectual material, and he owned the copyright 100%. ImpSoft did not create Aryan, nor did they own the copyright. In fact, Aryan was originally released under the GNU General Public License, which, among other things, restricts selling and also requires the source to be provided freely. Under the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works, even modifying the original source doesn't give them the copyrights or even the rights to use the copyrighted material in such a way. If they would have released it for free, it would have been under free use, because it would have been for educational and research purposes, and they could have stretched it saying that they were parodying or satiring the code.

So you see, here's a major difference between what Sythe did and what ImpSoft did. ImpSoft comitted the original crime. I disagree with the DDoSing, because why fight fire with fire, but WTF, Sythe was right, ImpSoft was wrong.
Exactly! Can I get a round of applause for this man? :cool:

I remember first post=p
05-23-2006, 10:43 PM
Exactly! Can I get a round of applause for this man? :cool:

In light of Kane not being here to do it, -claps-

Although, we are STRICTLY a SCAR forum, we shouldn't be talking about this because most of the SCAR users hate / dislike Aryan. All of the leeching noobs that came here as a last resort should die. SCAR pwns Aryan, and always will.

I AM NOT CALLING ANY OF THE ARYAN USERS LEECHES / GAY NOOBS, because some of them were awesome java coders, <3 Lysol, stayed awesome at java without falling to Aryan.

The Un-Named
05-23-2006, 11:32 PM
No actually kids, stop getting jealous beacuse you couldn't mod Aryan yourself. If you read the page with pricing details it said "$$ for 3 updates." THEY SOLD THE UPDATES - SCRIPTS - BOT CONTROLLER
And the reason they made more money off of it than anyone else is because their modifications rocked everyone elses. Think about it. Now cry!

How about everyone programs their own version of SCAR along with their scripts. If scar itself went down with each update, as a bot would, we would all be shit out of luck.

Ok, SORRY if I sound like a complete ass here - I am.

No actually kids, stop getting jealous beacuse you couldn't mod Aryan yourself. <- Lets face it, THERE WHERE FUCKING FREE ARYAN UPDATES. If I remember correctly, MOPAR RELEASED A FREE ARYAN UPDATER. He also made AN AUTO DEOBBER. If I wanted aryan, what did I need to do? 10 Clicks max.

If you read the page with pricing details it said "$$ for 3 updates." THEY SOLD THE UPDATES - SCRIPTS - BOT CONTROLLER <- Slave bot IS A MODIFIED VERSION OF ARYAN. It is ARYAN with add-ons. It is in now way, THEIR BOT. All they simply did was MODIFY ARYAN.

And the reason they made more money off of it than anyone else is because their modifications rocked everyone elses. <- If I remember correctly, PEOPLE GOT BANNED USING IMP'S ARYAN. MOST PEOPLE got accounts banned using ANY aryan. No aryan is perfect.

How about everyone programs their own version of SCAR along with their scripts. <- First, you do NOT fucking write aryan from scratch each update, you USE EXISTING MATERIAL. Me, a complete and fucking noob at java(I can't even write a fucking hello world program without looking at an existing one) fucking updated aryan. What dose that tell you? ANYONE can update aryan.

Actually, I'm supprised if anyone will read this whole post. BUT, please, why don't you go join your butt buddy gimpsoft and go there. THIS FORUM IS STRICTLY SCAR.

If any mod thinks I gone too far or whatever, then hide the post! Ban me! Fucking do what you like. This is how I got banned from the runescape forums after all. Why do I act like this? Because the fucking world and the people in it suck. You don't know how SORRY I am for breaking the warm mushy feeling around things, but that's the way it goes.

i have seen alot more people selling the original code of aryan ! alot with no modifications... i think if you work for something you should get payed for you effort so they are right.
if i make a bot and i found some nice code to add in that is better as where i came with at the first and i add it in the script shouldnt i sell the bot than ??

cause 80% of all bots is jagex code...

The only people I've seen selling aryan is RegeX and gimpsoft, and I've been around awhile.

Cheesehunk
05-23-2006, 11:55 PM
Everyone needs to calm down, who really cares about gIMPsoft? Aryan is over, why argue about that past? Think about the future... SCAR:p Please stop all the flaming, and arguing.

Mutant Squirrle
05-24-2006, 12:02 AM
Thats what we are worried about we dont need genodemon and crew brining there scum to SCAR imagine what they will rip next -_-

Brown
05-24-2006, 12:19 AM
They will probaly take the SRL include, and then modify it the slightest bit to sell it for cash.

baby
05-28-2006, 08:44 PM
i dont like you...

your just not cool this is totaly diffrent or are you fucking blind?

Krazy_Meerkat
05-29-2006, 01:09 AM
That's not on baby -.- We are the srl community here, not impsoft. We aren't interested in fighting with anyone, just because a couple of people give their uncensored opinions about impsoft does not give you the right to hurt the feelings of other members.
You yourself posted a ripped script here so don't get high and mighty when someone points out an obvious flaw in the mentality of impsoft. We respect others here and credit any work with the rightful owner. Get used to it

leader
05-29-2006, 01:31 AM
are you saying jagex should sell bots O.o cuz id so buy one (jk)

its bs that they did it though code your own crap 100% your own you dont see me or anyone else ripping another scar scripters stuff editing a few functions adding something and selling it thatd be wrong

Lol.