PDA

View Full Version : HP Magic 1.0

Fizzi
07-04-2007, 06:47 PM
EDIT: Find Updated versions in the magic section of free scripts! Released 1.1

HP Magic 1.0
Magic, HP, and Defence(Optional) Trainer

What HP Magic Does
-Sets up "missile" damaging spells for auto-cast with a staff.
-Casts your selected damaging spell at the Black Knight in the Port Sarim Prison.
-If your character gets attacked by a fighting random, it will run to the ladder, up the ladder, wait, and then return to begin maging again.
-Trains magic and hitpoints with an option to train defence!

Features
-Anti-Randoms
-Anti-Ban
-Multi-Player
-Casts missile damaging spells
-Fully Auto-Colored
-Great for fighter pures, trains your hp without raising your combat from any other stats!

Future Plans
-Support for all damaging spells.
-Procedures to run to betty when out of runes, buy runes, and then run back.

Setting it up
1) Equip your players with a staff and a wizard outfit.
2) Bring the runes necessary to cast your spell, obviously you don't need the ones that the staff provides.
3) Put your players in the corner of the black knight's cell (the corner closest to the ladder). Screenshot of this below:
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/3779/hpmagicposgv5.png

4) Set your player settings, declare your players, log out, and run the script.

Known Issues
-Sometimes "avoids" a fighting random when there is no actual fighting random.
-Does not work too well if there is someone else there attacking the knight - luckily it's not a very popular spot.

Thank You's
-JAD for your awesome tutorials.
-SRL Developers, SRL is simply amazing... thank you for making this so easy.
-Everyone that has made scripts, looking at other people's scripts helped a lot.

This is my first script. It is not, however, my first time programming. I did VB and Java in high school. Took the AP test for Java, got a 4 if anyone is curious =P. There are probably errors in the script, I would appreciate any help anyone has to offer, and I would appreciate it if people tested it. Post proggies if you do.

Also is GetMousePos; really detectable? If so i'll have to find another way of getting x and y coords.

Enjoy :).

Pwnt by Pwnt
07-06-2007, 10:04 AM
Line 294: [Error] (18744:1): Type mismatch in script

idk whats wrong.. havent scripted in like a month

n3ss3s
07-06-2007, 10:22 AM
No, GetMousePos is not detectable :D Its only like declaring variables.
But, Using ClickMouse and MoveMouse only(not doing with splines) is very detectable, also you should everytime , if the coords arent very important as they are, add atleast random of 2.

Fizzi
07-06-2007, 07:19 PM
Line 294: [Error] (18744:1): Type mismatch in script

idk whats wrong.. havent scripted in like a month

I'm not sure what's up with that... Try 1.1 maybe it will work? It's in the magic section.

No, GetMousePos is not detectable :D Its only like declaring variables.
But, Using ClickMouse and MoveMouse only(not doing with splines) is very detectable, also you should everytime , if the coords arent very important as they are, add atleast random of 2.

Thanks a lot =).

Version 1.1 Released
Find it in the free scripts magic section of the forums.

lolpie
07-06-2007, 08:30 PM
This is my first script. It is not, however, my first time programming. I did VB and Java in high school. Took the AP test for Java, got a 4 if anyone is curious =P. There are probably errors in the script, I would appreciate any help anyone has to offer, and I would appreciate it if people tested it. Post proggies if you do.

You got a 4 on the AP exam? Lol I dropped out of AP compsci because it made absolutely no sense..had a 44% in the class lol

gerauchert
07-07-2007, 06:15 AM
gratz on the 4 =) .... waiting for my AP US history and AP Chem scores =(

cool script idea im gonna check it out when i actually have money to train some1 in magic lol

yay for 1st scripts! :spot:

yanix
07-13-2007, 10:20 PM
yay for 1st scripts from me to man nice work ill chek everyday for

Future Plans
-Support for all damaging spells.
-Procedures to run to betty when out of runes, buy runes, and then run back.

if it had the betty thing its the best