PDA

View Full Version : Acounts locked...

WinterDream
07-06-2007, 11:05 AM
So i was autoing all night with 3 member chars.
And after i woke up i found out that my script was stopped.
So i tried to login... it said that my account is locked because they think it has been stole.
WTF? all my 3 accounts have been locked.
Someone know how this is possible?

Just Kidding
07-06-2007, 11:12 AM
So i was autoing all night with 3 member chars.

First mistake right there.

3 characters all night is not good to do. Especially in members wheres there are more randoms that are not solved. Not a good idea.

WinterDream
07-06-2007, 11:23 AM
First mistake right there.

3 characters all night is not good to do. Especially in members wheres there are more randoms that are not solved. Not a good idea.
Yeh but that doesnt explain that they locked my account... they could have banned em right away.

Just Kidding
07-06-2007, 11:29 AM
What script were you using and was any of the accounts you were using not yours?

Buckleyindahouse
07-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Were you autoing through a changed IP address or an Ip changer? I changed my ip everytime when i autoed and got my account locked.

WinterDream
07-06-2007, 11:35 AM
What script were you using and was any of the accounts you were using not yours?All account are my own i made them and i used this script "Flax Picker by Dontpanic"

Were you autoing through a changed IP address or an Ip changer? I changed my ip everytime when i autoed and got my account locked.No im using VMware so it should have the same IP everytime. Beside i never let anyone on my Char.

Just Kidding
07-06-2007, 11:39 AM
Well if its just locked try to recover it. If they caught you macroing and they think it got stolen thats a good thing. Means you might get away with it.

Just try to recover or send a support query saying.

I tried to get onto my account and its locked, I dont understand whats going on. Did someone steal my account and do something bad?

Then maybe if they caught you cheating you can get lucky and blame it on the peeps that supposedly stole your account.

WinterDream
07-06-2007, 11:40 AM
Well if its just locked try to recover it. If they caught you macroing and they think it got stolen thats a good thing. Means you might get away with it.

Just try to recover or send a support query saying.

I tried to get onto my account and its locked, I dont understand whats going on. Did someone steal my account and do something bad?

Then maybe if they caught you cheating you can get lucky and blame it on the peeps that supposedly stole your account.Ok ill try that :D i got 1 back already so ill try that with the others.

Just Kidding
07-06-2007, 11:43 AM
Ya id try to revcover them with your questions first and then if that dont work use the customer support. Good luck.

WinterDream
07-06-2007, 01:19 PM
I got all the 3 back... anyone got any ideas how i can avoid this?

Mjordan
07-06-2007, 01:47 PM
sorry kinda offtopic. ROFL I love your sigs Buckley!

Buckleyindahouse
07-06-2007, 05:10 PM
sorry kinda offtopic. ROFL I love your sigs Buckley!

Thanks LOL.

crossback7
07-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Next time just say they're racist. . .especially if you have black chars, and use more than 3 accounts for overnight. . .

www.srl-forums.com
07-07-2007, 02:54 AM
''Woh thats unlucky three members baned in a night''

->Buckley i fell off the chair when i saw your sig<-

Venom666
07-07-2007, 03:00 AM
not banned, locked :)

lol everyone teases the fat kid...

mamoth95
07-07-2007, 06:13 AM
lol y would u think runescape is raciest lol they hate eveone equaly just like i hate them all equaly quite a good relation ship actually and ya nice siq buckly