PDA

View Full Version : client pixel positions

Feroc1ty
03-07-2019, 01:19 AM
hey, I recently bought a 4k resolution laptop, but figured it was impossible making it work at that resolution i simply went to 1080p, now im not sure if this is the reason why my pixel locations are all fucked up but here is whats happening

i got the client dimensions for runescape from simba and its (765,503), but when i screenshot the client and see the dimensions its about (957,629)

whats the delio? i also tried to screenshot the client through simba and save as bmp but it just isnt working for me... trying to see what simba sees, here is code i used, could someone point me in the right direction to address the issue or show me how to properly take a screenshot of client?

i didnt save the code but i set up 3 ints, get client dimensions, x y, and then created bmp to bmp var and used dimensions of x and y, then used copy client to bitmap i believe

Citrus
03-07-2019, 03:11 AM
All your coordinates will be wrong if your scale isn't 100%.
Simba has a screenshot function: http://docs.villavu.com/simba/scriptref/other.html?highlight=savescreenshot#savescreenshot

Feroc1ty
03-07-2019, 05:13 AM
the scale is 100% though, and the screenshot will be of the screen, not the client, no?

edit: took it off the client, that was a surprise, thanks buddy now i can get appropriate coords, cheers