PDA

View Full Version : SRL Stats Sigs...

Dankness
07-07-2007, 04:57 PM
In afew days our old villu-reborn doman name will expire, i dont really belive its needed to renew but it will cripple c0de's current stat sig system, Since c0de is away for the time being i have merged it into the SRL Stats system. Please update your sigs with the new url by going to the Stats page, then either click thhe new My Account button or find your account in the memberlist. At the bottom is a preview image and the proper url instructions.

This will also reduce server load that offsite hosting of the sigs is produceing...

Just a reminder i have no part in creation of the sigs and all credit goes to c0de i have just changed it to use direct database instead of parsing the html page.

--Dankness

Here
07-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Good to hear that everything'll be centralized. Does this update include c0de's other sig, the progress bar one?

bullzeye95
07-07-2007, 05:58 PM
Done! Progress bar one? I've heard nothing about that. I'll check it out, thanks for mentioning it.

shaunthasheep
07-07-2007, 06:03 PM
the progress bar should have the same link, its not connected to SRL stats...

Dankness
07-07-2007, 06:04 PM
no the progress bar one is still at c0de's site.I just added this becuse once the villu-reborn name expires c0de's sigs wont work anymore and c0de hasnt been alround to update his site to fix it.

This also reduces server load alot so it was needed for along time.

Here
07-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Oh ok, all right. If you ever need any extra server space, I have a server too, so just ask, I guess.

By the way, did you get the PM I sent to you and the admins?

Dankness
07-07-2007, 08:06 PM
Oh ok, all right. If you ever need any extra server space, I have a server too, so just ask, I guess.

By the way, did you get the PM I sent to you and the admins?

Server space isnt a big thing moreas CPU Resources and Memory. We have 10x the bandwidth/disk space needed but always running out of memory and overloading cpu's.

Smartzkid
07-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Could you change the worked text from minutes to months, weeks, days, etc?

http://www.stats.srl-forums.com/sigs/121.png

It's not a bit deal, but it's a little confusing....

PS: Do you know where one would download agilix drivers for a nvidia gf 6600?

____

http://www.stats.srl-forums.com/sigs/0.png

Lol!