PDA

View Full Version : Question about how Jagex operates

tipper
07-11-2007, 11:35 PM
Ive just started autoing, of course I have multiple accounts that are unrelated to my main. I even went as far as changing my IP address before I started autoing and have not logged into my main since then, since they would associate that IP with my main...supposedly.

I have a good script, which autotalks...random movements...etc just the good "human like" macro. Even so how at risk am I for being banned, and if so how long does it normally take them, considering how good a script is?

My question is about how Jagex operates when banning macroers. If they were to find me autoing, would they most likely just ban one of my worker accounts or, from your experience, ban ALL of my accounts somehow. Keeping in mind I have alot to lose if they do...lol.

Or would they ban all the accounts associated with my new IP? I also read something about the UID, up until now Ive been unfamiliar with that aswell.

If you have been banned because of macroing...tell me what they did, or if you heard something that is most likely true about their typical banning method. Just wanted to get some more info...Im new to all this.

-Tipper

IEatJ00erBaybees
07-12-2007, 01:02 AM
Delete your UID regularly. You can find loads of tutorials and such about that on this forum.

I've personally, never been banned autoing. Of course there's always a chance, but the macro's that Jagex is really talking about (full-IP-bans + 10k bans) is pretty much all from RSDemon. RSDemon is the program that has the guys with default clothes and Level 3-4.

Hope I helped a little. A guy who has had a banned account may be a better help.

Johura
07-12-2007, 09:37 AM
Use spork-ehs uid deleter regularly. See attachment.
PM me to remove it if you want sporkeh.