PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Ignorance.i real did not mind seeing some bots..

ximperialx
07-13-2007, 06:44 PM
but this botting has gotten crazy. most of the scripts here have many errors in them. well you know what i mean. not saying there done crappy. its just who ever made this massave botting system in game now is realy ruining the game.

This site has nothing to do with these botters. L3-L4s mostly.

Runescape.TV must own most of these bots. some site i found. never would i ever buy items from a site for a game.

have you been to any of the ports in the game lately? look how many unstring bows been sold there. 410k of 1 kind and 210k of the other kind willow and maple. i have never seen a number in a shop that high in all the years i been around in runescape. and i have been there ages... before most. lets put it that way...

i have tryed some of you macro/bots tho. but it seems to take the fun out of the game. what is it. play it or let a bot do it. if i wanted to realy lvl up afk. then i more likely be banned. so why do it. not i can see yes alot of pointless clicking. but then thats why the game has built in macro now.

did you know... bank in them olden days we had to click about every thing.. even the pick axes and then the rock. easy to get macroers back then tho. just change the pick axes to a pink skirt.... put it on and off and dont know... banned. click rock came out... wilderness came out... tela macroer to wilderness and he clicks to attack you. and then banned him...

but gone with them days. now you have to only click few times.. take items out of bank. click item or object that will use items. enter amout and done. game dose the rest.

and what realy piss me off. what gives anyone a right to brag about there /skills/lvls if thay macroed them...?!?.. thats so stupid to even brag.

now the only bot/macro i realy like. is the flex picker ones. why??? well i get no xp for it. and i have to click alot.

lastly. the super botters. we have to banned them all. report them all. also report even the high lvl ones. tons of them at blue dragons (orger place).

i have done over 350+ names list.! thats alot of bots. and its just a small scratch of them. please help Jagex if you can. let not let runescape die or fade like silkroad online has...

i had 3 ppl quit on my list cause of botters... and these ppl are way up the list. and been around almost as long as me. but me longer :sasmokin: hopeing thay come back if all bots gone

Mr.Klean
07-13-2007, 10:06 PM
All the lvl 3 and 4 botters are RSdemon bots. Its a java bot made by a chinese person i think. Whoever it is, he is making a killing, 600k a week per account to use, or 3$.

ruler
07-14-2007, 03:14 AM
your at a cheating site complaining about cheating....

Mr.Klean
07-14-2007, 03:26 AM
Ruler, its RSdemon cheating though. We all complain about it, he's not the only one.

bullzeye95
07-14-2007, 03:32 AM
You think Jagex would stop RSDemon if they could? Yes.

Here
07-15-2007, 06:21 AM
To OP: Are you telling me you would rather click 5 million times than click once a do a bit of debugging?

Also, try to refine your post. I couldn't understand a lot of it, nor did I want to deobfuscate it.

The Un-Named
07-15-2007, 07:13 AM
Now, I'm really trying not to be an asshole here but I can't resist.

For one, you managed to find a cheating website that isn't on google(the wiki, yes, but that's it), and you just assume we're the level 3's?

You say most scripts here have errors in them? Your in the free section, these scripts have been abused and abused over and over, by people like you. Don't deny it, if you found a working script you want, you wouldn't go back to legit game play. Again, we're not ruining the game, *MOST* people that have access to the SRL Member(or above) boards make their own scripts, they level their accounts and finally, they aren't here for a quick 100k on RS.

You also say, this site has nothing to do with the autoers? Your contradicting yourself now. You say, we host them, then complain they have errors, then say we're not the cause of it? Perhaps you should STAY a bit and see what we're really about.

Again, you *stumbled* on a website selling gold, that is REALLY overpriced. If it was the right price it should be, no more than $3 USD, and you bought some, you wouldn't go back to legit play.

About the bows, it's always been like that. Since the 04th of April 2004, there have always been 100k+ bows in shops. I fletched 50k willow longbows in a week, legit, and sold them. It was no biggie back then.

Again, you mention using some "bots/macros". No, it doesn't take the fun out of the game. My personal main account, level 98, I can't do anything fun on it without spending 10+ hours a day for a week for 1 hour of EXTREMELY, fun castle wars, or pkin. You need to understand, a lot of us aren't the little 12-13 year old kids we used to be, I go to college and next year, I might be in uni, I have *NO* time to play a game that won't benefit me. A lot of us auto in remote places where the normal RS player would NEVER go, some scripts venture to the Crandor isles to fight, others to say, lumby swamp mines, others up to Tollheilem(spelling) for a few herbs.

Now, back with RSC, fun game, yet I didn't have the chance to play it properly. Yes, its tedious, but would you rather spend 20+ hours just for those precious rune legs you lost to that black dragon or 2, at most?

You also say, you get pissed off at people bragging about levels gained. Most of us don't. Sure, we show off our total autoing time, hours, days, weeks, we show off some masterpieces of scripts, but that's it. A lot of us keep our accounts private(except Fawki :P he's a legend though).

You also say, botters in the Orge place that requires the Watch Tower to be either mostly completed, or fully. Let me tell you, this place is almost *impossible* to auto. Yes, back in my legit days, when blue Phats where 9M, I spent a week in there(A total of 10k iron knifes(I picked them up)), to gain 3.7m. Trust me, we *CANNOT* do this, if we did, we would require some AMAZING scripting techniques.

But since you was last active on the 7th, you probably won't see this message. My advice to you, quit. Learn to script, study more on English, spend more time at school, leave your PC autoing overnight on low level(new accounts, about 10 going from level 3 to 30-40) accounts, at the end of the week, collect your spoils(probably about 1-2M GP), find a way to transfer it to your main and spend a few hours at CWs. That's how I would do it, but since October 2005, I've spent no more than 112 hours auoting, and even less playing normally. But that's just how I would do it.

jeezy1901
07-15-2007, 07:24 AM
to each there own as long as the bots dont bother me i wont report them why report them when ur doing the exact same thing :duh:

ximperialx
07-15-2007, 08:41 PM
You also say, botters in the Orge place that requires the Watch Tower to be either mostly completed, or fully. Let me tell you, this place is almost *impossible* to auto. Yes, back in my legit days, when blue Phats where 9M, I spent a week in there(A total of 10k iron knifes(I picked them up)), to gain 3.7m. Trust me, we *CANNOT* do this, if we did, we would require some AMAZING scripting techniques.

yes you can. go have a look on any members server. you will see 100s of botters killing dragons... there all afk... and run on the same patterns...

and no i never have bout gold on some sites

and maybe runescape is not your game. play some other game Made to lvl up fast. wow you can code. these days anyone can code scripts.... there are rules you know. and breaking the rules and you will pay. sofar 100s of 1000s of ppl have payed... go play some ps2 game. you can lvl up fast in them.

and no i mostly find and report all sites to Jagex. i have been for 7 years. i do test them all out. i make share thay are botting sites. why waste there time. give it a few weeks and this site will be shut down by vBulletin . about 100% of sites reported jagex talks to the host and has them shut down.

ooo wow you lvl to 98 and thats it??? well once again. runescapes not your game. find something elce to bot in

lastly have a nice day

ximperialx
07-15-2007, 09:02 PM
something i send to all these site host and i highlight whats this site is doing wrong.

__________________________________________________ _____________

One of your sites/forums used is breaking rules under copyright laws of Jagex Ltd. The rules are not to host any cheat/hack/macro/bot sites. And at endless trys they still will not take them down.

here is the rule

Rule 11 - Advertising/Website
Effective date: 2nd May 2007

You are not allowed to actively advertise in the RuneScape game or RuneScape forums.

This includes advertising any website or product, and no web addresses are allowed. Telling other players any web-address is not allowed.

Related Questions
Below are some related questions which may help you to further understand and follow this rule.

Why do we have this rule?

Links to sites can sometimes be dangerous to players (by leading you to sites with inappropriate content) or your computer (by downloading a virus when you go to the site). This precaution has been taken in order that no links to any sites may be advertised in-game or in the RuneScape Forums, thereby protecting you and your computer.

Does this include messenger program IDs and IRC channels?

Yes. This is not allowed.

Does this include file-sharing websites (like video sites)?

Yes. This is not allowed.

Does this rule include giving out the link to my clan/fan site?

Yes. Unfortunately we just don’t have the resources to check every website being mentioned, and even well meaning sites could inadvertently contain risks. So this rule covers ALL websites.

Can I advertise my website in RuneScape?

No, you cannot. As you may know, some sites are used to harvest unsuspecting players' passwords which spoils players enjoyment of the game. We take password security very seriously and therefore have to enforce a rule whereby no websites are advertised in game.

Clearly this may result in an injustice against players who create websites designed to help the RuneScape Community. However, we need to ensure that player accounts are absolutely secure, and to this end we have developed this policy. We hope that at some point in the future this can change, and more community sites will take the place of hack sites. For the time being though, account security is absolutely essential.

Do you have any conditions that you would like Fan Sites to abide by?

Yes we do. Please see the below:

The site should abide by the Terms of Service for RuneScape.

The site should not promote any activity that is against our Rules of Conduct.

The site should not publish an article or text taken from the Jagex or RuneScape websites without permission. If you do use any text or images you must acknowledge runescape.com as the source, and link back to our site.

The site should not link to or promote any adult sites, or sites that conflict with Jagex interests.

The site should not promote any sites or information that provide or support hacking, software piracy or other illegal activities.

Can I promote my Clan website in the game or in the forums?

It is a breach of the rules to post anything promoting a website in the forums or in the game. As such, if you do post the URL for your clan site you could be banned.

We understand this may cause some inconvenience, but please remember that this rule is there to make it impossible for people to send players to scam sites.

To keep RuneScape enjoyable for everyone please observe and follow this rule. We will not tolerate disruptive players, and if you break our rules your account is likely to be banned. Members who are banned for breaking our rules are not entitled to any sort of refund.

All rules can be seen by going to runescape.com

Copyright © 1999 - 2007 Jagex Ltd. Jagex and RuneScape are registered trademarks of Jagex Limited in the
United Kingdom and trademarks used in other countries of the world.

Buckleyindahouse
07-15-2007, 09:10 PM
Man, Stfu and gtfo of our site if you don't like it. Your pussy ass whining isn't going to stop me from botting at all. Apparently you tried using our scripts that go against Jakex's rules cause you clearly stated in your first bull shit post that our scripts dont even work. If they don't work so you say, how can you blame us for the autoers in runescape?

You must of tried very hard looking for us just to say that. 1 person crying about bots isnt going to stop us. Shit, the whole runescape rants forums is basicly about autoers and all them is way more then you...Did they stop us? No so be quiet and go play runescape you spoiled brat. Chances are your little friends quit because they are bored or either tired of being poor on there or get called noobs and can't handle what people call them over the net. Even worse they got lured or pked and lost their pixels :O.

and lastly Have a good ass day.

ximperialx
07-15-2007, 09:24 PM
Yep the top was mostly bull..
But the bottem is more of the truth.
Ether way I got more hack sites out of you.
Thxs and have a nice day.

And yes i am a game ***.
We are asked to do this.
Its apart of the endless job...
Sorry for sounding so noobish.
But it works the best :P

bullzeye95
07-15-2007, 09:45 PM
Damn... you know how idiotic you are?

And Jagex won't shut us down. (if that's what you're trying to say... if not, just read the first line)

Here
07-15-2007, 10:19 PM
I had a good laugh from you, imperial. A real good one. Now GTFO. I don't like laughing.

wired16
07-16-2007, 01:29 AM
i guess the red is what we are doing wrong.. and.... that has NOTHING to fucking do with us... we dont do any of it.. so stfu and gtfo like blucky said

GoF
07-18-2007, 01:13 PM
You think Jagex would stop RSDemon if they could? Yes.

I doubt the bot all those people use is RSDemon.. RSDemon doesn't solve randoms and just chops wood.. Those botters.. They do everything.. And 600k a week = no profit.

EDIT:

I'll have to point out some things..

"it seems to take the fun out of the game. "

Sorry, I can't see the fun part of repetitively(sp) clicking same locations over and over and over.. But I guess it's fun for people who don't have anything else to do with their lives.

"play it or let a bot do it."

Wow, this is like asking, " will you rather work yourself or have someone else work for you, and you'll still get paid."..

"wow you can code. these days anyone can code scripts...."

Im quite convinced you can't..

"there are rules you know. and breaking the rules and you will pay. sofar 100s of 1000s of ppl have payed... "

If I can choose between having a life and breaking the rules or being a nolife wasting all my free time clicking rocks or trees in java game, I'd rather choose having a life and breaking the rules.

And here's a few facts..

1. Jagex people are full of shit.. They're not banning like +10k people per week, they just say that to keep the whining idiots like you quiet.

2. Reporting botters won't help as it takes jagex like 2 weeks to ban someone for botting and by then the lvl 3 macroer has already made a bunch of money and the money has been sold.. Just a waste of time.

3. HUGE part of banned macroers are exactly what I described at 2. .. Made to just quickly make money and get banned, the people who use those accounts for macroing don't care about their accounts.. Atleast I care about the accounts that I macro wit and that's most likely the main difference between those botters and SRL.

"and no i mostly find and report all sites to Jagex. i have been for 7 years."

That's impressive, you've been reporting cheating sites before you were born.. And so what, you report cheating sites.. Big deal, don't you think jagex already knows about 99% of those sites? Why don't you just go suck some jagex mods cock to get some fag player mod status, as that's obviously what you're looking for, or does it make you feel important if you report cheating sites or something or don't you have any friends or anything better to do with your life than googling rs cheating sites and then reporting them.. If you don't that's just sad.

munk
07-19-2007, 12:12 AM
haha this was worth the laugh. Imperial thinks he's hot shit because he reports cheating sites in-between doing his math homework and watching Arthur re-runs.

gamer716
07-19-2007, 12:57 AM
Lmao wow this kid has no life...

Here
07-19-2007, 01:12 AM
Lock please.

RAM
07-19-2007, 01:33 AM
nah, but I will move it to the BBQ Pit ;)

Here
07-19-2007, 01:53 AM
Har har har. FLAME HIM! Nice topic name change, too.

Smartzkid
07-19-2007, 01:57 AM
Love the topic change, RAM!

__

One of your sites/forums used is breaking rules under copyright laws of Jagex Ltd. The rules are not to host any cheat/hack/macro/bot sites. And at endless trys they still will not take them down.

I didn't know it's illegal to break a website's rules?

lordsaturn
07-19-2007, 03:21 AM
Har har har. FLAME HIM! Nice topic name change, too.

Your wish, granted.

Yep the top was mostly bull..
But the bottem is more of the truth.
Ether way I got more hack sites out of you.
Thxs and have a nice day.

And yes i am a game ***.
We are asked to do this.
Its apart of the endless job...
Sorry for sounding so noobish.
But it works the best :P

Just when I think, "Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium" you go and push the boundary even further. I suggest you hone your writing skills before applying borrowed glories as a mere typist.

When I want your monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

Trying to get something of value out of your post is like trying to squeeze orange juice out of an apple. You wouldn't know Up from Down if you had three guesses. However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

Now, why don’t you climb onto that Special Needs tricycle of yours with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured retard stability and pedal your fat ass down to the sports field and do some “outdoors” stuff for a change. Hell, if you don’t like it, you can always offer to lick-clean the jockstraps.

Boreas
07-19-2007, 03:22 AM
Don't waste your time trying to educate these nubs. Let them think what they want.

Here
07-19-2007, 03:34 AM
But do?

mamoth95
07-19-2007, 04:19 AM
douch gtfo this site if you are so made about autoing and if youve already left good ridince you little cry baby sisy. You dont come to a cheating web site and compliang bout cheating. now go cry to jagex about this site like they dont already know about us they cant stop us cuz were not breaking any laws you stupid 5 year old little girl, and learn some fing english you retard god i hate idiots like you wasting my time yealing at you!!!!!