PDA

View Full Version : How do you transfer items from one character to another?

Kik
07-13-2007, 07:11 PM
I've used dropping, switching accounts, and then picking the item up again, but every once in a while somebody will see what I'm doing and once they picked up the item (just 200 iron ores). Is there any better way to do this, besides multiple PCs?

stupedspam
07-13-2007, 07:25 PM
There are a couple of ways I'll start form most risky to safest...

1. Drop trading Jagex can detect... Some times they will give you a simple warning in the tips box when you login.

2. Multi-login is now more detectable because of a new UID system (Read this also (http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1891?)). If you do this type of trading, trade giving something to the other player. In other words make sure it does not say Trading "Absolutely Nothing" because this is very detectable. Login as one player Unsigned and the other Signed but be aware this is dangerous.

3. Get a friend that you know in real life or you trust in runescape and trade to them and log back in as the player you want to trade with. This is also detectable but not as much as the ones stated above because it looks like you are just trading with another player with a different IP. Use Unsigned when you trade.

Hope this help,
~Stupedspam

Just Kidding
07-13-2007, 08:03 PM
I discussed this with the claw the other day. It seems they are tracking trades extemely well now days. Also if you drop trade you will get caught eventually its just a matter of time and logging in on the same pc or another pc in your home and trading to the account is just as risky.

I firmly belive autoed goods are flagged the same way as gps from gold sellers are. Thats if they catch you macroing that is and wanna take your main. This way they can take out the mains of people running macros and bots or get the people buying the gold. So no matter how you trade the goods if your stuff is flagged its gonna get you banned.

Theres guides in the strategies forums on safe trading. Just read up on them and hope for the best and never trade directly to your main. Thats just asking for it. Theres better ways to do this just think a little.

Pancakes
07-14-2007, 12:41 AM
As posted above, there are guides on this type of thing. Generally I use two PC's to trade my valuables, and I make sure I don't receive 'absolutely nothing'. I also drop trade though, depending on how valuable the item is, say for a steel pickaxe I would drop trade, but for a rune one I would use two PC's.

You've just got to use common sense, really.

-Pancakes.

Kik
07-14-2007, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the help!

Harry
07-14-2007, 01:04 PM
I use a VM.. :D

jeezy1901
07-14-2007, 01:07 PM
would i get banned for trading with my little brother?? ex: he has alot of rune wc axes so i buy them from here just like i would a random player give him the same amount of gold i would a stranger that was selling it

Whitefang OC
07-14-2007, 01:29 PM
would i get banned for trading with my little brother?? ex: he has alot of rune wc axes so i buy them from here just like i would a random player give him the same amount of gold i would a stranger that was selling it

I wouldn't think so, but it might see the same IPs and think you are using it to trade. If you put a good amount of gold in the trade though, I don't think it will happen.

jeezy1901
07-14-2007, 03:37 PM
I wouldn't think so, but it might see the same IPs and think you are using it to trade. If you put a good amount of gold in the trade though, I don't think it will happen.

thank god cause rune axes are hard to come by

teuneboon
07-14-2007, 03:59 PM
I have 3 methods, the first and the second one totally avoids the rules :D, 2 require friends:
1.Go to wildy with a friend, attack friend while you have the items you want to trade in your inventory, friend will pickup the items and give them to your other account.
2.Go to a monster where not many people train on, keep 3 items in your inventory that you don't want to trade, but are worth more than the items you want to trade, be sure the account you want the items to be traded to is in the same area. then let the monster kill you, you will keep the 3 worthy items and the other items will drop, now your other account can pick them up.
3. Just trade the items to a friend, and let the friend give some money in return(just like he's buying the items). The let the friend "resell" them to your other account. Your other account requires some money for this method though.

O, and that brother thing: if your brother is online at the same time as you are often, they'll know it's your brother

Lalaji
07-14-2007, 04:05 PM
i be safe and always use 2 comps..

FAQman
07-14-2007, 09:01 PM
ill send u a guy for 1 mil of rs money
PS:send me scar's folder

i need a member my friends gonna kill me

prodicalsons
07-15-2007, 09:23 AM
i use 2 comps and they are on same line but have different ip adresses so they dont detect that im same person ive never been cuaght in years of tradeing that way and prolly never will

WinterDream
07-15-2007, 11:17 AM
Would this be safe?

Use VMware and Normal Windows
Drop the stuff from the auto accunts (this is done in VMware)
And pick-up the stuff with your main in the Normal Windows.

BTW: I have done just trade with 2 chars 1 char was in VMware the other was in normal windows.
The day after all my 3 accounts were locked because they thought someone stole the accounts. I think trading is way more detectable then droptrading.

i use 2 comps and they are on same line but have different ip adresses so they dont detect that im same person ive never been cuaght in years of tradeing that way and prolly never will

Actually they have the same IP the IP you see is the internal IP given by your router,hub or switch. The IP jagex sees is the External IP and they are the same for both PC's.

GoF
07-16-2007, 10:19 AM
Just multilog and trade.. Has never failed.

kushal
07-16-2007, 11:58 AM
ive drop traded for years and never been caught....just watch the time, drop it log out, log in 50 secound later and pick it up.

jmark9911
07-17-2007, 04:25 AM
they can get you for that!, omg i never knew i that i just use my laptop on one of the sevral pcs in the house. wow i drop trade alot though!

btw: is there a way to see how many black marks you have?