PDA

View Full Version : My First Script!!!!!!!

kingpker
07-15-2007, 02:10 AM
After deciding I wanted to create my own scripts about 1 1/2 days ago I finally created my first script!!!! The ever so popular auto-login!!!! Please rate and take into account that I didn't use a guide(completely anyway I just used it for the sendkey and the mouseclick). Also I would like it if someone please explained to me how to make the computer switch the compass to make it face north. Looking for a teacher so if you have free time maybe you can answer some of my questions. Here it is!:D

program MyFirstScript;
begin

clickmouse(574,435,true);
wait(2000)
sendkeys('username') //write your username here
wait (1000)
clickmouse(405,424,true);
wait(1000)
sendkeys('password') //password here
wait(1000)
clickmouse(428,467,true)
wait(20000)
clickmouse(579,498,true)

end.

Okay now I will tell you a little bit about the programming. It should work but I didn't have a last minute check cause my runescape client is lagging badly. Now all the waits are because at first the mouse moved so fast that the computer didn't have a chance to finish the password like if your password was 1234567 the computer would only get up to like 5 before clicking logging in so please bear with all the waits(the last one is rather long though;) ). Anyway please give feedback thank you!:spot:

kingpker
07-15-2007, 03:29 AM
Still waiting for a reply...

tpm1164
07-15-2007, 04:35 AM
to make the compass point north..... MakeCompass('N')

and you might wanna make it TypeSend('username'), its less detectable. right now your username is just kinda appearing, with TypeSend it types it out so it looks like your actually there typeing. And to slow down the mouse, use the SRL command Mouse(x,y,RX,RY,True). works way better, but to get that to work, under ythe program name, make sure to put {.include SRL/SRL.scar}. use srl commands, makes life a whole lot easier. take a look at JAD's script, it teaches you all about it, heres link...http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6366. hope this helps you out, if you want you can add me at ktpm1164@yahoo.com. good luck and keep scripting :)