PDA

View Full Version : Infinity amount of items

teuneboon
07-17-2007, 09:40 AM
Ok, this is pretty funny, I think undetectable, and useless :P. First you need a program to edit processes, a very good(non-virus) one can be found here:
http://cheatengine.org/download.php

IMPORTANT: the images are just to show where to click etc. don't think you did something wrong because the values you see are different.

VERY IMPORTANT: The amount you changed it to WON'T stay, it will change back to it's old value at the moment you use it.

After you downloaded,installed and started the program click the icon in the upper-left corner with a glowing border around it.
http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/5948/processescv7.jpg
You'll see a processes list. Search for iexplore.exe. Click it.

If you didn't start runescape yet do that now, get some money in your inventory, and then go back to cheat engine(keep yourself logged in). Now typ the amount of money you have in your inventory in the "Value:" textfield.
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/3698/valueuh8.jpg
Click first scan.

Ok, now you probably see a long list of numbers on the left of your screen, go back to runescape, get rid of 1 or 2 gp(bank it) and then typ the amount of money you have left in the value textfield. Click Next Scan. Keep getting rid of 1 or 2 gp and pressing next scan until you have only 1 or 2 adresses left(in the left part of the screen).
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/3656/lefthz7.jpg

Now double-click it/them both. They'll appear at the bottom of your screen now. Double-click on "value" on the bottom of your screen. Example:
http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/2940/naamloos2lr9.jpg
Now you'll be able to edit the value edit the value to something like 2000000000 and switch back to runescape(I hope you kept it active and it didn't auto-logout :P). If you did everything right you should see you have 2 billion gp now. when you drop it it's the first amount again, same goes for banking or anything else you do with it. Post screenshots if you like :P

But don't say this is a virus/keylogger cause it isn't! If there was anyway I could prove that I would. Post it if you found a way I can prove it isn't a virus/keylogger.

GoF
07-17-2007, 09:59 AM
No offense, but who actually doesn't know this and kind of a waste of time as people could just aswell open "moparscape" or something and add themselves gp and then take a screenshot of it, as that's pretty much the only use for this.

teuneboon
07-17-2007, 10:04 AM
moparscape doesn't work for me, so I use this method. And you can show yourself with 2b in your inventory between lot's of people without having to edit in photoshop, if you'd make a screenshot of yourself in moparscape everyone sees it's moparscape because there aren't many people. Another thing is that you can make a vid of yourself walking with lot's of money between people :P. And it's just fun, because you can use it for other games too, and in some games the money doesn't change back :P.

Lalaji
07-17-2007, 05:23 PM
Nice tut. I agree with you thought, time wasteing...

bullzeye95
07-17-2007, 05:32 PM
It's not a process editor, it's a hex editor, right?

applesauce121
07-17-2007, 05:36 PM
PM me when u find a permanant editor

Here
07-17-2007, 05:49 PM
It's not a process editor, it's a hex editor, right?

It's a hex editor, but it edits the memory rather than the exe.

Buckleyindahouse
07-17-2007, 06:03 PM
PM me when u find a permanant editor

No such thing -.-. Thought everyone know of this when they fixed the dupe hack back in rsc.

n3ss3s
07-17-2007, 06:09 PM
Hmm, if we were a bit more pro... :
When the rs rolled back 3 hours, some t3h 1337 could've somehow lenghten it a bit more? Like to the first days of rs2 or back to RSC. Then people could've turbo autoz0r like crazy and when jagex would roll it back, they could not make people lose their cash, same would happen as with the disc of returnings and so on. Then everything would be back except gp++ ? But thats not propably possible to do?

lordsaturn
07-17-2007, 07:03 PM
Ha. I used to use this program as a speedhack for CSS. =]

Here
07-17-2007, 07:11 PM
Hmm, if we were a bit more pro... :
When the rs rolled back 3 hours, some t3h 1337 could've somehow lenghten it a bit more? Like to the first days of rs2 or back to RSC. Then people could've turbo autoz0r like crazy and when jagex would roll it back, they could not make people lose their cash, same would happen as with the disc of returnings and so on. Then everything would be back except gp++ ? But thats not propably possible to do?
Mm, Jagex decides how much to roll back to, because that's the nearest backup they have.

mamoth95
07-18-2007, 01:22 AM
theres another program like this called t serch or sometin of the sort. Pretty useless but good for making screenshots.

sukomabawls
07-21-2007, 04:36 AM
so why would you wate your time trying to dupe something anyways? jagex woul just perm ip ban you if you found a way and then theyd fix the bug....., they would notice if you came from 10gp to 10000k instantly with no trades being made

Diabloizzle
07-21-2007, 06:22 PM
Looks very similar to artmoney.

Bourdou!
07-27-2007, 01:28 AM
I did this for my siblings on club penguin XD

tylerw2239
07-30-2007, 03:24 PM
No such thing -.-. Thought everyone know of this when they fixed the dupe hack back in rsc.

ahh i remember that. the guy was showing it to me in lumby castle. I tried it once and then it didnt work about an hour later. good memories

Runescape Pro
07-30-2007, 03:44 PM
lol, i got artmoney and it is very similar to cheatengine... but anyway, it actually works for games that are saved to your hd, it works for gta san andreas and fable the lost chapters =P... thats all ive ever used it for

n3ss3s
07-30-2007, 04:38 PM
so why would you wate your time trying to dupe something anyways? jagex woul just perm ip ban you if you found a way and then theyd fix the bug....., they would notice if you came from 10gp to 10000k instantly with no trades being made
Lol, never heard of dynamic IP?
Or just reset your modem or wateva to get new ip...

splbooth
04-11-2008, 11:20 PM
I saw this AGES ago... unfortunately i was a bit ignorant about what it actually did, and spent about an hour shouting "I HAVE 100M wooo!!!!" before realising I couldnt actually trade it, or buy anything with it... I was *slightly* disappointed :)

Buckleyindahouse
04-12-2008, 04:20 AM
How fun was it grave digging?

Daniel
04-12-2008, 04:26 AM
I managed to do a hack to increase my skill level and it worked, even when i logged out my skill level was still there. But i can't manage to redo that bug.

ricepipe
06-28-2008, 04:21 AM
No offense.... but pretty much everyone knows this in runscape:stirthepot:

Laur€ns
06-28-2008, 09:44 AM
Got to agree with that :) But it just works at client-side games, not server-side :(

nrb33
06-30-2008, 01:35 AM
Very useless.. :\ if you want 1b of an item then just earn money , youll eventually get there.

jose the con
07-05-2008, 02:16 AM
no offense to u but the infinte items are all fake and u cant sell or use them at al