PDA

View Full Version : Bot Spot #4: Edgeville Yew Cutters

XxKanexX
05-27-2006, 02:12 PM
Edgeville yews (Below Barb village). ;) I saw 2 there. (Lvl 3 + 4).

Edit: Thankyou to whoever changed the title. I forgot to include the number and information ;)

mike2055
05-27-2006, 05:12 PM
How are they spreading so rapidly? What bot is this? I hope to god this doesnt turn into another aryan. I like the way cheating is right now...not obvious.

XxKanexX
05-28-2006, 01:40 PM
I switched through some worlds and saw many of them. I reported them, of course.

And like Fakawi has said, they are very aware of their surroundings. Very intelligent, too.
It moves from tree to tree when one is not there, when none are there it will look for the emerald on the table. They're talking kind of gives it away though, it's over expressioned. And once someone mentioned bot it went on about how it's a bot then it said, "Lol!!! jks!!! who bots?!! they're stupid!!"
As you can see, that kind of gives it away, lol.

Starblaster100
05-28-2006, 04:52 PM
I switched through some worlds and saw many of them. I reported them, of course.

And like Fakawi has said, they are very aware of their surroundings. Very intelligent, too.
It moves from tree to tree when one is not there, when none are there it will look for the emerald on the table. They're talking kind of gives it away though, it's over expressioned. And once someone mentioned bot it went on about how it's a bot then it said, "Lol!!! jks!!! who bots?!! they're stupid!!"
As you can see, that kind of gives it away, lol.

haha, i have something to admit to :P
One of my versions of my powerchopper (Private of course ;)) responds to macro, auto and bot with those types of words.
But i cant take all the credit for everything, ive seen some people botting and i have no idea what is going on, they are so clever.