Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=85VNEYVX

Virus Scans <3:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7058/scan3ks.png

Screenshots:
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/584/screeny13vi.png

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/9914/screeny26nj.png

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6950/screeny36uo.png

EDIT: those are pic of version one, i add setting to load world at startup and highscores at startup too.

I remember first post=p
05-27-2006, 03:14 PM
You made swiftswitch! And altered it! But I think it looks better, do you have multiple skins?

Bam Bam
05-27-2006, 03:25 PM
is it unsigned?

and can you add a form for displaying the full list of world and the number of people on them.

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-27-2006, 03:55 PM
is it detectable? does it have updates???

Bam Bam
05-27-2006, 04:16 PM
is it detectable? does it have updates???
Uber its a webclient...

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-27-2006, 04:26 PM
i've found one problem that you could fix...

my firewall (kaspersky) detects this ' helkern ' attack on my computer when i use the auto clicker... I have found that it slows down my internet... either the program has a little too much UDP usage or something else, or you are trying to access my computer, open up my ports, and attack my computer!

Bam Bam
05-27-2006, 05:16 PM
And it really sucks up ram so maybe there is someway you can kill processes until they are called upon.

torrent
05-27-2006, 05:46 PM
And it really sucks up ram so maybe there is someway you can kill processes until they are called upon.
how much ram do u have by the way? i only got 256 :\ so i hope it works fine.. im just dling it now!

Bam Bam
05-27-2006, 05:53 PM
how much ram do u have by the way? i only got 256 :\ so i hope it works fine.. im just dling it now!
lets put it this way...i noticed it bounce up about 100 mb when i closed it.

torrent
05-27-2006, 05:59 PM
dam thats alot.. normaly it takes liek 60mb on ie? i think thts how much it took on mozilla for me :) well i went to scan this file before i run it and i get this"MIGHT BE INFECTED/MALWARE (Sandbox emulation took a long time and/or runtime packers were found, this is suspicious. Normally programs aren't packed and don't force the sandbox into lengthy emulation. Do realize no scanner issued any warning, the file can very well be harmless. Caution is advised, however.) (Note: this file has been scanned before. Therefore, this file's scan results will not be stored in the database) "
but nothign was detected by the antivirus its still safe right?

Bam Bam
05-27-2006, 06:11 PM
dam thats alot.. normaly it takes liek 60mb on ie? i think thts how much it took on mozilla for me :) well i went to scan this file before i run it and i get this"MIGHT BE INFECTED/MALWARE (Sandbox emulation took a long time and/or runtime packers were found, this is suspicious. Normally programs aren't packed and don't force the sandbox into lengthy emulation. Do realize no scanner issued any warning, the file can very well be harmless. Caution is advised, however.) (Note: this file has been scanned before. Therefore, this file's scan results will not be stored in the database) "
but nothign was detected by the antivirus its still safe right?
hehe i was the one who scanned it first :)

I think its "safe" but use caution, no offence the_rs_monkey i dont remember you or know you from anywhere so i dont trust you.

Torrent is there really a special srl members section, if so i think im suppose to have access because i got the kitty :p

shaunthasheep
05-27-2006, 06:28 PM
well i no why the ram thing happens,its because i make it be hide so if ur parents come, and u close it, just reopen it and everything will still be there including runescape, and also so mp3 player will work, i just have the windows hide, instead of unloading the window, but for the guys that have low ram, im going to update it for u guys, ill add the option it settings, ill post back, and the guy about the autoclicker, im not sure, all i used was a LeftClick Procedure And A Timer. no one else i no had the problem. im eventually will add the players per world, check back for updates. glad u guys like it :D.

Ill also come back with scan results.

:)

Edit:
Bam Bam.

I Have 680 Post on cruels. I Posted Some Script in rs, and ask any of them, i wouldnt upload a virus.
Im On Sythe, But With A Diffrent Name. only like 20 post :S
I used to be on kaitnieks with the name "Socom2:U.S.NavySeals"
Ill Fix It And ComeBack With Newer Scan Results

Bam Bam
05-27-2006, 06:35 PM
I dont honestly think too many people here would upload a virus, just the my father is a fag towards me up everytime i get a virus...

(he thinks i would go over the nework in that 1% chance)

leader
05-27-2006, 06:52 PM
How did you make it?

Ace
05-27-2006, 06:53 PM
This should be safe. I know the rs monkey from cruels. I doubt he'd have any viruses in it.
Not that any of you have to trust me. *looks at post count (11)* :p

Cruel
05-27-2006, 07:16 PM
I don't think it's infected. You use an exe packer or patcher RS_Monkey?

Client has too many windows for my liking, but that's just my preference :P
But naturally that's a hard thing to deal with. GJ though.:D

shaunthasheep
05-27-2006, 08:01 PM
DONE! All The Stuff in my last post i added. even server list.
gicon -> windows -> server list

and for the people with low ram(hope this helps)

gicon -> settings -> click unload -> save

this will close the window until u reopen it,
else if u click the hide, it will hide the window. this is useful for irc, mp3 player, runescape.

Hope You Guys Like It :D

EDIT:
How did you make it?
Visual Basic 6.

I Learned It From Cruels.net <3

EDIT AGAIN:

I don't think it's infected. You use an exe packer or patcher RS_Monkey?

Client has too many windows for my liking, but that's just my preference :P
But naturally that's a hard thing to deal with. GJ though.:D
Looks like the installer uses upx to pack it.

And i added so many windows because it is more optional and u can change the layout to ur choosing.

leader
05-27-2006, 08:18 PM
Nice I am going to join that site later.

shaunthasheep
05-27-2006, 08:32 PM
You made swiftswitch! And altered it! But I think it looks better, do you have multiple skins?
no , i may think about that. it would be simple. i will add skins, but u guys have to help me :D

To me to add skin, i want you to decide what colors the skins will be.

What Do You Want The Title Bar Background Color Be? [Dark Grey Is Default]
What Do You Want The Text On Title Bar Be? [Default = Like Grey]
What Do You Want Regular Text Be? [Regular White And Bold]
What Do You Want Background Color Be?
Any Colors I Forgot?

Edit:

An Example Would Be-

Skin Name
1Question Answer
2Question Answer
3Question Answer
4Question Answer
5Question Answer(If Any)

Freddy1990
05-27-2006, 09:58 PM
Why you are posting this in thsi community i have no idea, but it looks like a nice start, keep up the good work.

Bam Bam
05-28-2006, 12:10 AM
This should be safe. I know the rs monkey from cruels. I doubt he'd have any viruses in it.
Not that any of you have to trust me. *looks at post count (11)* :p

Post count means nothing...its the person posting that counts.

Btw: laptop keyboards suck... :(

shaunthasheep
05-28-2006, 12:31 AM
yah i no lol. i no some people who scammed, and had like 300 posts :S someone even was a moderator. but that is sythe :D lol sythe is full of scammers. anyway. anyone who tested it, and did not receive a virus give feedback. i gurantee 100% it doesnt have viruses. hope u guys like it, im adding skins right now, but im getting an error, else i would be done. ill work on it tomorrow. cheerz. :D

shaunthasheep
05-28-2006, 02:42 PM
Just added skins. Hope u enjoy it.

shaunthasheep
05-28-2006, 05:15 PM
yet another update rofl!!!!! fixed skins, and added a user count to see how much people are using it,

torrent
05-28-2006, 06:03 PM
it gives me error :( can this run on a win 98 second edition?

shaunthasheep
05-28-2006, 06:11 PM
whats the error, might be my coding, or is it right when u open it, cause it may not be able to run :(

J-mann
05-28-2006, 06:53 PM
i can't get it to run rs
when i click connect it goes to the rs page but it has an x insteads of rs:confused: :confused:
Im running windows xp home ed. sp2

shaunthasheep
05-28-2006, 07:06 PM
u got to download a certain java. ill add it later to choose wat java u want, u have to download java sun. srry bout that, will be fixed in next update.

baby
05-28-2006, 08:31 PM
cant you just make it a world switcher without all the fancy stuff i have 1 for private with my worlds in it etc. but i realy hate things like this that have everything
cant you just keep it simple? cant you bring out a light version (you could even exclude the installer to me)

yours baby

shaunthasheep
05-29-2006, 12:03 AM
u dont have to have all that open. just open the stuff u want.

if ur computer is slow? thats ok.

load it and go to settings and change the right part of the settings to unload me

and click save
and only open the windows u want. i dont think it really needs a lite version..

none issues right now:

if u get disconnected by the internet g-client will crash. this will be fixed soon.

J-mann
05-29-2006, 01:55 AM
how do you work the auto login?
i cant figure it out

torrent
05-30-2006, 03:29 AM
my error is that when i open it it stops at bypassing ocx thing.. and jsut quits by itself..(that error was for my win 98)
and iran this on my xp and everytime i go to server list thing i get soundvolume.ocx eror thing.. i instaled that htign into my system 32 but i still get error

devils elbow
05-30-2006, 04:20 AM
cant you just make it a world switcher without all the fancy stuff i have 1 for private with my worlds in it etc. but i realy hate things like this that have everything
cant you just keep it simple? cant you bring out a light version (you could even exclude the installer to me)

yours baby
Make one yourself.

key keeper55
10-16-2009, 11:27 PM
Im sorry for grave digging on an EXTREMLY old topic but do you have an updated version? because the link doesnt work

~key

YoHoJo
10-16-2009, 11:37 PM
Im sorry for grave digging on an EXTREMLY old topic but do you have an updated version? because the link doesnt work

~key

Cmon dude its 3 years old dont bump it.
Go download SwiftSwitch or SwiftKit or whatever its called.
http://www.swiftkit.net/
Enjoy.