PDA

View Full Version : 2012...The end?

Ejjman
05-27-2006, 06:45 PM
I've decided to make this because a lot of people discuss it, and I didn't see one. I saw one on 6/6/06, but this is 12/21/2012. Vote now! And opinions rock! :D

Spky
05-27-2006, 06:54 PM
The lions will sleep with the sheep and their kids will take over the world.

Just Kidding
05-27-2006, 07:22 PM
Dating systems were made by man. There have been many many different dating systems in place over the last few thousands of years. Before that there was no dating systems.

The modern calendar is the gregorian calender. It is accurate. It was put in place in 1582. Before that the julian calendar was mostly used. It was accurate mostly but lost a day every 134 years. Before that calender was one that only accounted for 355 of the 365 days and the one prior to that was missing a whole 30 days. Then even farther back more primitive dating systems were used.

Time and calendars are a way of man keeping track of the seasons and when he is supposed to do things. Its a tool of ours.

Example the chinese calender predates our dating systems and its currently 4703 by their system. So basically Im saying how can date affect whats going to effect whats gonna happen in the world. Its an invetion of man to keep track of things and it has changed many times over the thousands of years. The earliest modern human skeletons found were from 165,000 years or so ago so how does an invented 2012 effect anything.

Freddy1990
05-27-2006, 11:20 PM
One big hoax :p
Unless of course by "the lions sleep by the sheeps" you are referring to the sheeps inside the lions;) :rolleyes:

Pyro
05-27-2006, 11:41 PM
Jesus has already been born in that sai baba guy who pulls jewelry from out of his sleeve and molests young children.

torrent
05-28-2006, 05:29 AM
who the hell thinks of these stupid ideas? these kinda of opinions r the most stupdest peice of crp ever!

Ejjman
05-28-2006, 05:34 AM
Well I'm in my class (Extra Cirriculum(sp?) Class) and we studied on this. We searched my websites, and these were few ideas. The Mayan Calender ends on that date, and there were other great events of the Mayan calender. They took a test, and no more than 20% of their predictions came true. I dunno, just thought I'd post. This is kinda like Y2K, but I dunno.

Abyssal
06-09-2006, 10:09 PM
I, for one, do not believe in these types of things. When I heard about 2012 for the first time, I thought, "What makes 2012 so special? The world was supposed to end in 2000 also...". So, I believe some random person just made this up to scare people. The 2000 one was more believable, for the turn of the millenium. But 2012?

QQu
06-10-2006, 12:16 AM
Hoax to the max!

SubiN
06-10-2006, 01:09 AM
HAHA hoax

mr. pali
06-10-2006, 04:56 AM
Crop circles will appear on the ocean floor. We will all die.

z92
06-10-2006, 12:18 PM
The lions sleep with the sheep.

c0de
06-10-2006, 12:58 PM
Save yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, what a stupid hoax.

HISTORY
06-17-2006, 03:41 PM
Crop circles will appear on the ocean floor. We will all die.
they already appear on the ground(especially at fields)...they usually be weird symbols which people believe are alien signs not "End-of-the-world-signs"

UFOs EXIST!!

XxKanexX
06-17-2006, 03:51 PM
they already appear on the ground(especially at fields)...they usually be weird symbols which people believe are alien signs not "End-of-the-world-signs"

UFOs EXIST!!
That reminds me of the movie "Signs".. I jumped when the Alien past the video camera at the Birth Day party ;\. :p

Keen
06-17-2006, 05:07 PM
That reminds me of the movie "Signs".. I jumped when the Alien past the video camera at the Birth Day party ;\. :p

Oh, yea. that part was freaky as hell!

I likes the bit where the guy looks out the window and you can see the alien on the roof.
I have signes on dvd, im off to watch it now.. again. :)

Btw, if the worlds going to end I hope it ends like in the day after tomorow where everyone just freezes.. that would be cool.

nitrexoxide
06-23-2006, 10:43 AM
One big hoax! lol has anyone had anything happen to them on 6/6/06? Yer, I thourght not!

stanon
07-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Well I'm in my class (Extra Cirriculum(sp?) Class) and we studied on this. We searched my websites, and these were few ideas. The Mayan Calender ends on that date, and there were other great events of the Mayan calender. They took a test, and no more than 20% of their predictions came true. I dunno, just thought I'd post. This is kinda like Y2K, but I dunno.

I saw a video on lost civilizations like a year ago. The Mayans did predict that the world was going to end in 2012. My dad told me that the Jews predicted that the world was going to end in 2000, and everyone was panicking, but we're still alive. This might add on to how accurate the mayans were. The video stated 'the mayans' predictions were accurate to approximately 30 seconds' (:eek: ). I posted this cause i'm new and have no posts :p

WhiteShadow
07-08-2006, 06:49 PM
I know what will happen. Mankind shall be wiped out, like in the Day After Tommorrow, and we would only have ourselves to blame for polluting, littering, and fucking around with radioactive shit so much. I myself do not preserve life either. I hope we can all get earthquakes, hurricanes, lava spurting out from beneath, oceans rising, people drowning, frozen waters, tornadoes, and etc. It would be a wonderful experience. Then we can all suffer in hell if there is one. :D What a day that would be! After that the Earth shall have peace again, and the next generation of caveman shall prosper. Or Bebe will start a hollicoast2. But this time with niggers. (;

The Un-Named
07-08-2006, 09:11 PM

I jumped and it made my heart pound, as in you could see my t-shirt going thump, thump.... :(

Anyways, the world will be hit by a meteor shower in the year 2015, because it says so in an anime film! Run! Save yourselves!!

lilguy1234
07-08-2006, 11:13 PM
I think if the world is going to end then, it wont be from a giant meteor or nuclear war, it'll be from people "living their lives like they're about to die". If you knew you were going to die, you would do some crazy things, right? Well think about the entire country doing this, it'll be crazy if that happens.

The Un-Named
07-08-2006, 11:51 PM
One thing for sure that will kill us off is global warming, I really think we've let it go on too far to do anything about it, and nothing's being done.

RsN
08-08-2006, 02:45 AM
Actually you need to think about the way the mayan calendar was done. Once converted into our normal date format it hasnt fail to predict an eclipse. Also I do believe most of the first civilizations where influenced by some man... who taught them how to progress...

Dont you think that its weird that every religion / civilization history contains a bearded man that taught them most of the stuff :)

The Un-Named
08-08-2006, 03:13 AM
Actually you need to think about the way the mayan calendar was done. Once converted into our normal date format it hasnt fail to predict an eclipse. Also I do believe most of the first civilizations where influenced by some man... who taught them how to progress...

Dont you think that its weird that every religion / civilization history contains a bearded man that taught them most of the stuff :)

That is creepy, actually.

Ejjman
08-15-2006, 08:56 PM
Pardon my language, but Global Warming is a bunch of bull shit. :o Don't believe any of that shit.

Sumilion
08-15-2006, 10:31 PM
besides, i heard somewhere that because of global warming, if it even exists :rolleyes: , that the ozon is 'making' more ozon then usual, only we make those go away aswell ;), but who knows, this repairing might become more intense :D

Edit : I'm no space geek :P, my bro is :D

Keen
08-16-2006, 01:52 AM
I hope we all get fucked over in the next ten years anyways. :)

WhiteShadow
08-16-2006, 07:59 AM
I hope we all get fucked over in the next ten years anyways. :)

I agree. ;D I hope we all die very painfully.

Ares
08-20-2006, 03:45 PM
Pardon my language, but Global Warming is a bunch of bull shit. :o Don't believe any of that shit.

How is it a bunch of bog doodo? Im guessing your one of those who doesn't do anything to help prevent it then?

Keen
08-20-2006, 09:45 PM
How is it a bunch of bog doodo? Im guessing your one of those who doesn't do anything to help prevent it then?

Yea global warming is true but 9/11 was a conspiracy by the American government, it was a psychological attack on the American people I feel so Bush would be able to create new laws and increase Americas oil reserves. ;)

9/11 is true bull shit.

Cheesehunk
08-20-2006, 10:23 PM
Yea global warming is true but 9/11 was a conspiracy by the American government, it was a psychological attack on the American people I feel so Bush would be able to create new laws and increase Americas oil reserves. ;)

9/11 is true bull shit.
9/11 isn't bullshit. It wasn't the U.S of A that did it to themself. In my opinion, they had the information to stop it, they just used it too there advantage.

They have the excact same information as they did with 9/11 as the recent British attemtped attacks, or whatever. The difference is, this time they took action, because there is nothing more they can gain.

I personally think Global Warming is not real. The earth goes through a cycle about every 10,000 years (I think.) Where the Earth gets colder, then the next 10,000 years it will get warmer. We are just starting to warm up again now. The 10,000 year part may be wrong..

Keen
08-20-2006, 10:53 PM
This is going completely off topic.. thanks to me, but anyways.

Watch this.. Cheese http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726&q=9%2F11

It's all just a bit to convenient. :rolleyes:

-----

Global warming.. who cares? :p

Cheesehunk
08-20-2006, 11:36 PM
This is going completely off topic.. thanks to me, but anyways.

Watch this.. Cheese http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726&q=9%2F11

It's all just a bit to convenient. :rolleyes:

I have seen the Loose Change video before..

What I'm trying to say is that the U.S.A. goverment knew about the attacks, and could have stopped them, but they didn't. From your earlier post I got the message that the U.S.A. set it up, which I do not believe (I'm not from the U.S.A. so my opinion is not biased.)

Jhnboyman
08-25-2006, 12:43 AM
whoever made this up must have commited perjury and pulled out some
convincingly fake evidence...

what evidence did he/ they have?

Ruroken
08-26-2006, 11:37 PM
Bullshit, total hoax =P

wadeal
02-07-2007, 11:15 AM
I saw this,,, i really believe this cos of the thing with the aztecs and egyptians and romans/greeks all predicting this to the exact date.

yesiammanu
02-07-2007, 11:47 PM
:O You guys shouldn't be worrying about global warming OR 2012.

If you guys didn't know, there is going to be an extremely large meteor coming in our direction in 2029 that will come so close to Earth that it will pass closer than our very own sattlites. If it misses us then, it is a SURE impact in 2036, so that pretty much knocks the shit out of us. Worst thing is, not many people know about this even though it is general information released by NASA. Only 4 people at the present are currently working on a solution.

We are SCREWED.

~~~~Yesiammanu :spot:

bullzeye95
02-07-2007, 11:59 PM
Erm, for all you people saying "Who made up this stuff", like RSN said, it was the Mayans. Therefore, I don't think it would be called a hoax. They truly believe(d) that the world will end in 2012. That's why the Mayan calendar ends at that year.

I say it's not going to happen.

Ejjman
02-08-2007, 12:08 AM
:O You guys shouldn't be worrying about global warming OR 2012.

If you guys didn't know, there is going to be an extremely large meteor coming in our direction in 2029 that will come so close to Earth that it will pass closer than our very own sattlites. If it misses us then, it is a SURE impact in 2036, so that pretty much knocks the shit out of us. Worst thing is, not many people know about this even though it is general information released by NASA. Only 4 people at the present are currently working on a solution.

We are SCREWED.

~~~~Yesiammanu :spot:

OMG dude. I am crying. I am not joking. I am reading news now.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2007/01/25/killerasteroid_spa.html?category=space&guid=20070125133030

Wow, man. I..I..I am afraid of dying. Horrilby.

lardmaster
02-08-2007, 12:56 AM

look at co2 levels... http://cosmicvariance.com/wp-images/CO2.png

on a larger time scale compared to the natural cycle

http://www.ucsusa.org/assets/images/global_warming/graph-for-web.gif

what about greenland melting?
http://cires.colorado.edu/steffen/greenland/melt2002/melt1992-2002.jpg

you cant just deny it... 99% of scientists agree on this... and 100% of the non-corpratley funded ones do...

also :google:

t3hl33tn00b
02-08-2007, 02:14 AM
the world wont end, just everyone living on it i believe the worst (believable) threat is global warming and the meteor, global warming is already fucking us up (YES BECAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING I DIDNT HAVE A SNOW DAY THIS YEAR AND I AM VERY VERY UPSET) and the meteor thing "we only have 4 people working on it" i hope those guys are really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really smart :)
thats all i have to say.

bullzeye95
02-08-2007, 02:18 AM
Pardon my language, but Global Warming is a bunch of bull shit. :o Don't believe any of that shit. :)

t3hl33tn00b
02-08-2007, 02:36 AM
:)

why isnt it snowing then!?!?!?!?!?!?!? if its not global warming then im gonna have to go yell at something else thats wrong with the earth >=0

Yakman
02-08-2007, 11:39 PM
why isnt it snowing then!?!?!?!?!?!?!? if its not global warming then im gonna have to go yell at something else thats wrong with the earth >=0

that depends on where you live

Where i live in London for example, global warming acctually makes More snow.

There is a big current called the gulf stream, which takes heat from the gulf of mexico to the British Isles and Scandinavia, it significantly warms up that area.

At the end of this conveyor belt, the warm seawater must sink to come back to the gulf, this sinking is partly due to the sea cooling at that point, and part to the salt content.

Global warming causes the ice to melt in Greenland and Russia, this releases a lot of Fresh water, which dilutes the salt, this results in the big conveyor belt not sinking, and it eventaully stops.

this means that the British Isles and Scandinavia become Colder, remember that Britain is on the same longitute as Moscow and Canada, yet we have a much warmer climate.

All this causes more snow to fall around here.

In Short
Global Warming causes some places to become Colder

Boreas
02-09-2007, 04:01 AM
And the warm winter this year in America was caused by El Nino (sp)

t3hl33tn00b
02-09-2007, 09:24 PM
el nino? and i see yakman.... but still...screw you global warming!

Ejjman
02-09-2007, 10:32 PM
We just leanred about El Ninos but I never understood them. I think the warm waters from the phillipeans or from the coast of seattle heads over to the phillipines/seattle oceans, and it gets warmer there, and like, in the US states near that, the winters become milder. So that is right Ithink.

Dark_Sniper
02-09-2007, 10:49 PM
world holocaust killing most people.... then icebergs melt (do to radiation) drowning the rest of them. but the military will survive with there base in the core of the earth.

Wanted
02-09-2007, 11:34 PM
Wow this totaly out of line.

2012 Is orignated from the Mayans. The reason 2012 is suspected dooms day is because the Sun and earth aline with what is called the "gravitation center" Of our galaxy the milky way...

All this other bullshit you here is a hoax... The mayans, I don't know man Even if it doesn't end the world The sun earth and the GCG will all aline on 12/21/2012

Here are some facts behind this

The earth has 2 days of the year unlike any others

The two equal days of the year where Day and night are equally timmed

and the Long and Short days of the year December 21st and June 21st

What the mayans believe is that While the Earth is shifting on the shortest day of the year from days getting shorter to longer (december 21st) the sun will be alined with the GCG making irregular gravity fields which are Bad. No one knows for sure if this could cause anything more than a rare event or a enormouse earth quake or something.

Just thought I would enlighten Every one :)

SubiN
02-10-2007, 08:25 AM
OLd post...

me_ntal
02-11-2007, 09:39 PM
yeah the dating system used today is totally different to that of when the bible was first written so i doubt there is any meaning in the bible to our dates. The most damage i reckon will occur will maybe a power shortage? drought? or computer problems?

Ejjman
02-20-2007, 04:39 AM
Who cares if its a old post subin?

And your porbbly right mental dude.

seaking
02-27-2007, 04:10 AM
One big hoax! lol has anyone had anything happen to them on 6/6/06? Yer, I thourght not!

There will be another durial321 then all of a sudden people who were obsessed with runescape will go crazy and blow the world up.

Or nothing will happen. 50/50. Err, I mean 1/10^3194716767543 x 9.53.

Mildaen
02-27-2007, 04:40 AM
I've decided to make this because a lot of people discuss it, and I didn't see one. I saw one on 6/6/06, but this is 12/21/2012. Vote now! And opinions rock!

*Sigh* Why people make these kinda topics I do not know. I mean who wants to discuss the end of their lifes or the lifes' of the people they love. I dont. Personally I am very religious, and I believe Jesus will come back, But Jesus coming back is not the end, simply the beginning of the end.

(Comment) No Offense to the poster it just get you thinking, or at least I hope so and I myself dont like to think about these things (/Comment)

legendaryhero90
02-27-2007, 04:45 AM
wow this topic attracted alot of SRL members

but anywayz yeah i think its a joke...

but i thought the year of destruction is 2068??

Mildaen
02-27-2007, 05:09 AM
That sounds alot better to me at least I will be near death and lived a good life or maybe even Ill be dead.

Hey321
02-27-2007, 12:49 PM
Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!! Holocaust!!!!

Lol.

WhoCares357
02-27-2007, 10:33 PM
The Aztecs predicted the arrival of the Spanish (Gods they thought) The Spanish came on the exact day of the predicted date. They also predicted that the earth would end in 2012.

botmaster
02-27-2007, 10:47 PM
If we went after the jewish calendar like the prophecies in the bible and assuming the world ends in 2012, the year would be 1984.

I've heard of some people that had Near-Death experiences where the number 1984 was mentioned very frequently. Also, many people have predicted that the world will end 1984... And nothing happened. Maybe if you translated the date into our calendar, it would make more sense (if this isn't all one big hoax).

Well, just ASSUMING that the world ends in 2012, I guess it would be either dec. 23 or 24th, because the winter solistice is when a mayan timespan ends.

Although, in my oppinion, it's one big hoax. Hoax

legendaryhero90
02-28-2007, 12:47 AM
seriously... you guys think too hard...

when the world ends... it will end!

if not... we go about our usual life botting :cartman:

botmaster
04-24-2007, 05:57 PM
okay... mmh... lets see:

1/1/00 was a hoax and predictions made by paranoid people
6/6/06 was a hoax and predictions made by uneducated people

12/23/2012 will not be a hoax - twentytwelve will be a year where some major astronomical anomalities will occcur. Also, a NEO will pass earth and might collide and cause catastrophic damage on impact.
But, forreal, nothing more special than that will happen.

EDIT: Nevermind that! Something a lot more xiting will happen:

There will be a collision between our universe and another one as far as my guess goes. People's consciousnesses will be confronted between going to that universe or staying in this one. I dunno, just seemed like something random to add :p.

haz3
04-24-2007, 06:38 PM
no thanks

Secet
04-26-2007, 11:19 AM
We die.

-=uber*1337=-
04-26-2007, 07:12 PM
Micel Nostradamus (not sure of the spelling), was a popular guy, the Mayans and Aztecs had unbelieveably accurate calendars, and the world will end. But how can anyone predict the future, and if they can, why not save lives or be the richest person in the world?

joshie
04-26-2007, 08:13 PM

err i didnt, *hides*

also i think something will happen eventually..=p

dialeyj2
06-13-2007, 05:51 PM
i graduate from high school in 2012

Dancin jesus
06-23-2007, 04:27 AM
Well because, I am the saint "Jesus" I would just love to inform all you christians, that your whole life is a lie. God doesnt exist. Im sorry...

Dancin jesus
06-23-2007, 04:31 AM
okay... mmh... lets see:

1/1/00 was a hoax and predictions made by paranoid people
6/6/06 was a hoax and predictions made by uneducated people

12/23/2012 will not be a hoax - twentytwelve will be a year where some major astronomical anomalities will occcur. Also, a NEO will pass earth and might collide and cause catastrophic damage on impact.
But, forreal, nothing more special than that will happen.

EDIT: Nevermind that! Something a lot more xiting will happen:

There will be a collision between our universe and another one as far as my guess goes. People's consciousnesses will be confronted between going to that universe or staying in this one. I dunno, just seemed like something random to add :p.

6/6/06, isnt the devils number. thats 6-6-2006. thats 2000 years away from being 6-6-6.

lol i like ur post though

i hate religion so much...

SKy Scripter
06-23-2007, 04:38 AM
lol, me and BenLand100 had a huge conversation about this on MSN....
Im not sure... if it will be the END.

Ben Says... The Sun Will Have a Solar Flair And Burn Are EARTH.... whoooo knows.... maybe jesus doesnt either? maybe only god. XD

Harry
06-23-2007, 11:25 AM
hahaha.. all a big hoax

PwNZoRNooB
06-23-2007, 08:24 PM
The global warming can be real, but I don't really care of it because I believe that if it's going to happen some dudes with big beards will solve it, lol. :

Lalaji
06-23-2007, 08:40 PM
i dont think anything like that will happen. It will just be usual.

Wanted
06-23-2007, 11:52 PM
PointlessPosts := PointlessPosts + 1;
FunnyThreads := FunnyTheads + 1;
ConfusedPeople := ConfusedPeople * WORLDSPOPULATION;

Ok yea you're all stupid the truth is this

3797 : Nostradamus

French physician and astrologer Nostradamus, (1503-1566), wrote a collection of prophecies, entitled Centuries, which were published in 1555. Worryingly, many of these prophecies, which predict events from the mid-1500s through the end of the world, have a habit of coming true.

The world will end in 3797 AD!

Here's some more stuff - Not true, Nostradamus all the way :D :D !!

From -> http://www.weird-websites.com/justweird/endofworld.htm
The following predictions show when the world will end (or has already ended)

2003 : Comet

A group of aliens, called Zetas, have been kind enough to warn us Earthlings about our impending destruction. Through their human contact they have warned us that the world is destined to be wiped out by a comet, which passes by every 3657 years. Unfortunately, during 2003 the Earth will pass through its tail causing our planet to stop rotating for several days. As if this were not bad enough there will be violent winds, firestorms from the sky and gigantic tidal waves. When the chaos eventually stops the ice caps will melt and the land will return to the sea.

2008-MAR-21: World War

The British group The Lord's Witnesses believe that the Bible contains codes which can be used to predict, amongst other events, the end of the World. Based on this code they have charted the history of Mankind from the birth of Adam in the year 4027BC to its destruction in 2008 – the result of a horrific world war.

2012 : Mayan Calendar

The Mayan calendar is divided into months of 20 days, years of 360 days, katun of 7200 days and a baktun of 144,000 days. According to this ancient civilization the world will last for exactly 13 baktun cycles. Their calendar started on 3114-AUG-13 BCE with the birth of Venus and they expected the world to end during the Winter Solstice of 2012.

2012-DEC-21: Novelty Coincidence

Terence McKenna, based on Novelty Theory ( the amount of novelty present in any temporal domain ) predicts that “at the coincidence of the moment of the solstice and the heliacal rising of the galactic centre, levels of planetary novelty will exponentially increase. The theory does not make clear the nature of the ultra novel event, however, speculation as to the nature of the encounter with the trans-dimensional object at the end of time includes Solar Explosion and Quasar Ignition at the
Galactic Core.”

2014: Pope Declaration

In the year 1514 Pope Leo IX wrote "I will not see the end of the world, nor will you my brethren, for its time is long in the future, 500 years hence."

2028 : Mystical Number 666

Initially Eli Eshoh predicted that, based on his investigation into the Mystical Number 666, the world would end in 1998. It apparently has not – much to the annoyance of those who took Eshoh’s advice and sold all their belongings prior to 1998. However, he does reassure us that the end of the world is on course, “Do not fret about this. Everything is on track. The Rapture took place on June 6, 1998. The reason it wasn't noticed was that only 603,729 people were taken up, so out of a world population of 6,660,603,729 persons, it wasn't noticed. The question most of you may be asking is "Why am I still here." Obviously you weren't saintly enough to be selected by God to join him, so you will have to prove your worth in the upcoming Tribulation. The groundwork has been laid. The Beast was born on June 6, 1998, and a world is entering into a period of great instability. Mark the year 2028 on your calendars!” This explanation is rather feeble – surely some of the relatives of the “603,729 people were taken up” must have noticed they had not returned home!

2028-Oct 26th Asteroid 1997 XF11

Initial calculations suggested that asteroid 1997 XF11 will pass dangerously close to the Earth and would result in its destruction. However, current analyses suggest that it will come no closer than 0.00636 AU (951,000 km, 591,000 mile) or about 2.5 times farther than the moon. If these latest predictions are correct then the probability that the asteroid will impact the Earth is effectively zero. Just in case the initial predictions were correct it would be safer to stay indoors on this day.

2280 Quran Code

"When the horn is blown once. The earth and the mountains will be carried off and crushed; utterly crushed. That is the day when the inevitable event will come to pass." 69:13-15

The end of the world is coded in the Quran, according to the translation by

by Dr. Rashad Khalifa, and will be destroyed in 2280. The signs, of it’s impending destruction, given in the Quran have already been fulfilled. These include :

1) The splitting of the moon: This happened in June 1969 when man landed on the moon and brought back moon rocks.

2) The Creature (27:82): The Quran has predicted that at the right time God would produce a creature that would be instrumental in unveiling His signs. This was fulfilled, the creature was the computer which was instrumental in unveiling the Quran's numerical code, and proclaiming that the world has neglected God's message.

3797 : Nostradamus

French physician and astrologer Nostradamus, (1503-1566), wrote a collection of prophecies, entitled Centuries, which were published in 1555. Worryingly, many of these prophecies, which predict events from the mid-1500s through the end of the world, have a habit of coming true.

1,000,000 A.D. Destruction by Gamma Rays

Provided we survive all the aforementioned ‘World Ends’ we will absolutely, definitely cease to exist in the year 1,000,000 – give or take a year or two. Gamma Ray bursts occur naturally in the Galaxy due to events such as neutron star binary inspirals. These occur every million years or so and produce a gamma ray flux which exceed even the largest solar flares. The absorption of this radiation into our atmosphere will increase nitric oxide concentrations and greatly reduce ozone concentrations resulting in the extinction of life on Earth.

53 Terrified Thessalonians

Christ’s return was being forecast even before the Bible had been written. During the year 53 a rumour spread like wildfire, amongst the Thessalonians, that the day of reckoning was about to happen and widespread panic ensued.

400 Prophesy

In the year 234 A.D. theologian, and martyr Hippolytus prophesised that the appearance of the Antichrist which would be followed by the Lord’s return He believed that the world had a life span of 6,000 years and since Adam was born 5,500 years before Christ then the world had a sell by date of 500A.D.

989 : Halley's Comet

The appearance of Halley's Comet during August led to panic that it would collide with the Earth and destroy it.

1000 : The Second Coming

As the end of the first millennium approached mass hysteria spread across the Christian world that the return of Christ was nigh. From beggar to king everyone believed that this would be the New Year party to end all parties and that Jesus would be guest of honour. During the year 999 there was a sudden burst or religious fervour with people selling of their worldly possessions and giving the money to the poor. Criminals were released from prisons. Believing that this was their last days of their life people stopped planting crops, neglected their property and flocked in huge numbers of pilgrims headed east to meet the Lord at Jerusalem.

1666 : Year of the Beast

It was a devilish year – containing that dreadful 666 number and with the bubonic plague killing 100,000 plus the Great Fire destroying much of London it was forgivable that people considered it a ‘(horrible year)’

1982 The Second Coming – Part Two

On April 24-25, 1982, people around the world opened their morning newspaper to discover the rather disturbing headline announcing, "The Christ is Now Here!" and claiming that “Christ had returned to Earth in a materialized body in July, 1977, and has since been living among a group of Pakistani Indian immigrants in South London, England” Most folk just didn’t feel prepared for Judgement Day. Fortunately these full-page adverts, placed by the New Age religious group TARA Center, were mere speculation and several months later, with the world still in one piece, the group announced that they “the delay was only because the consciousness of the human race was not quite right. "

1984 : Tenth Time Lucky

The Jehovah's Witnesses predicted doomsday as 1984. However, as the got it wrong in 1874, 1878, 1881, 1910, 1914, 1918, 1925 and1975 most folk could be forgiven for simply ignoring their warning

2000 : 666 Again

If you divide 2000 by 3, you will get the devil's number 666.66666666666666666666. Coupled with the fact that all computers were probably going to crash on the stroke of midnight the end of the millennium was count down with considerable apprehension.

Needless to say computers continued to work with no more crashes than normal and the Devil failed to materialise.

Fortunately Many got it wrong

Return to Weird Websites Nostradamus prophecy end of world date forecast prediction

lolpie
06-24-2007, 12:11 AM
LOL. Everyone knows the world will end when Pokemon start taking over and your socks are in a constant state of exploded.

Johura
06-24-2007, 12:52 AM
And the shortage of chairs ...... :stirthepot:

alach11
06-25-2007, 04:23 AM
People have been predicting doomsday for way to long for me to take this one seriously.

VG_Kobra
06-25-2007, 02:44 PM
Meh atleast I don't have to live to see the world fuck each other because of oil.

It's a perfect climax for a chaotic world, a world where corruption, hate and greed are rampant. Hopefully the next thing to inhabit the world would be smarter than us.

BTW to the person who posted above, This doomsday is very much real since it has credibility, the Apocalypse or the 666 thing were just fiction, perpetrated by the paranoid uneducated people. This is indeed a a critical situation where the meteor might hit earth. It's very real but the chances I believe are slim.

passiondrive
06-25-2007, 03:02 PM
What a load of... All this predicting and what will happen in the future is rubbish, in my opinion anyway! :p

lolpie
06-25-2007, 09:17 PM
Meh atleast I don't have to live to see the world fuck each other because of oil.

It's a perfect climax for a chaotic world, a world where corruption, hate and greed are rampant. Hopefully the next thing to inhabit the world would be smarter than us.

BTW to the person who posted above, This doomsday is very much real since it has credibility, the Apocalypse or the 666 thing were just fiction, perpetrated by the paranoid uneducated people. This is indeed a a critical situation where the meteor might hit earth. It's very real but the chances I believe are slim.

I read somewhere that it was like 1 in a 10,000 that a meteor will hit Earth in the next 50 years.

VG_Kobra
06-26-2007, 12:44 AM
I read somewhere that it was like 1 in a 10,000 that a meteor will hit Earth in the next 50 years.

Yea it is really that slim. It's hyped up just to get the world's attention.

It's a ploy by the vacation industry! They make them believe the world is ending so that the people end up spending all the money they saved up to live life to the fullest! :p

Santa_Clause
06-26-2007, 07:20 AM
Lmao!!

Hugolord
06-26-2007, 07:34 AM
I'm sure it will be Icebergs melt all over the world but in my heart lions will take over the world! :D

neG
06-26-2007, 12:28 PM
Well because, I am the saint "Jesus" I would just love to inform all you christians, that your whole life is a lie. God doesnt exist. Im sorry...

Why would you go out of your way to put down other peoples beliefs?
Do you listen to some hardcore atheist band, and you want to pretend to be hardcore like them?
Your pathetic.

IEatJ00erBaybees
07-04-2007, 12:59 AM
That'd be so cool if Jesus was reborn..even though I'm jewish. I voted hoax. Just like all of the past 2007 years where someone said something bad would happen..

Wanted
07-04-2007, 02:05 AM
That'd be so cool if Jesus was reborn..even though I'm jewish.

There's just something funny about what you said, can't quite put my finger on it...

IEatJ00erBaybees
07-04-2007, 02:07 AM
There's just something funny about what you said, can't quite put my finger on it...

The fact that Jesus is actually Jewsus, because he was Jewish?

da_professa
07-04-2007, 02:57 AM
What about 7/ 7/ 07 it's more closer Oo

[Msg above should show you what I think about these date things]

Whitefang OC
07-06-2007, 08:01 PM
Its the end of the Maya calendar, and most people think the "Switch" between "times" will be at 11:11. I don't really believe in this, but I do think that something might happen. I mean on that date we will be under the milky way instead of on top of it, and at 11:11 we will be completely equal with it. I think that maybe something will happen AROUND that time but not really on it. The Maya were smart, but I don't think they can see in the future.

*Edit* Off topic, but the SRL script sigs do not seem to be working.
*Double Edit* "What about 7/ 7/ 07 it's more closer Oo"

^ Thats the day some idiots think Tupac will come back. O_o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOgeYpViB_s

crossback7
07-06-2007, 08:28 PM
WhiteFang, The Srl Sig doesn't work for you because you made the title too long. . .

Whitefang OC
07-06-2007, 08:39 PM
oh lol, not good, geez I feel dumb =S

sheetomg
07-08-2007, 02:18 PM
frodo baggins and samwise ganji will destroy the ring...agen

lolpie
07-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Wow, spam much? Most of your posts don't make any sense

Edfrommars
07-14-2007, 08:44 PM
1/1/2000 was a hoax.
6/6/2006 was a hoax.
12/12/2012 will be a hoax.

You know that 1/1/2000 was nothing but a minor computer error which was fixed in most cases. It also wasn't the beginning of the 3rd millennium. 1/1/2001 was.

6/6/2006 was some random crap that probably came from a guy on crack. So what if it's the number of the devil. That means basically nothing. It's like saying you'll die if you buy 666 eggs because of the number.

12/12/2012 will be the end of the Mayan calendar. That's nice... So what?! "We'll be below the Milky Way instead of on top." Again, big whoop. The only thing that might happen is that a Milky Way candy bar will be over my mouth, and it will go inside it. Then I might be happy.

I'm just sick of all this crap about "the world is going to end." The world will not end anytime soon. Period. Now stop worrying about it.

viscous101
07-15-2007, 12:13 AM
I don't know what will happen but it doesn't matter because i will find out 1 day in advance because its always happening tomorrow somewhere else =P

mamoth95
07-15-2007, 05:06 AM
Heres the deal people. Ever heard of nostradomus well he predicted the end of the world in like 1940 or 1941 but he also predictid it in 3797. Well u may be saying 1940... isnt it 2007 right now well ye but what you fail to realize is this... 1940 was the begining of the end as we speak the world is ending ever since 1940 worse and worse things have been happenign and this will all stop in 3797 and if u think nostradomus is full of crap look at some of his predictions almost all came true....:google:

passiondrive
07-15-2007, 09:18 AM
Haaa! HOAX.

n3ss3s
07-15-2007, 03:30 PM
That reminds me of the movie "Signs".. I jumped when the Alien past the video camera at the Birth Day party ;\.
Haha, see the scary movie 3 version of that :D Alien is partying with humans, drinking beer and puking :D

I'll say that on 2012 I will finish FindRadialColorCircleSkipCircle (omfg that with params goes outta scar margin)

lolpie
07-16-2007, 03:43 AM
1940 was the begining of the end as we speak the world is ending ever since 1940 worse and worse things have been happenign and this will all stop in 3797 and if u think nostradomus is full of crap look at some of his predictions almost all came true....:google:

Wow, my European History teacher would completely agree with you. He thinks everything that's happened after 1945 is directly caused by the Versailles Treaty

mamoth95
07-17-2007, 04:36 AM
lol. You gota smart teacher, wow that sounded dumb teachers are idiots. But who here thinks nostradomus is a fake? i belive him totaly i mean its hard not to.

SKy Scripter
07-17-2007, 04:53 AM
Just a simple suggestion... i would have a 3 month food supply to feed your hole family be the end of this year ;)

mamoth95
07-17-2007, 05:10 AM
0_o he knows something we dont!!!!

YDOuCARE
08-10-2007, 10:11 AM
one sighn is the sand fountain...it apeared like 2 years ago and keeps on spurting sand out its true!

IngaNarf
08-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Lets look back in our past, The Maians predicted that the end of the world
would come, at 2012, when all the planets would line up.

LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED ! *NOTE this has happened before!!

Last Time this happened, when all the planets alligned up, The gravitation
of the two largest planets, Saturn and Venus, was so strong, it launched
asteriods in the belt, twords Mars, Venus, Earth, Murcery, And the Sun.

This was approximatly 2.1Billion years ago, and if this does happen again
we are going to all die, because although the moon acts as a shield with
our planet, that doesnt nessesarly mean that were going to be ok.

If you look up at the moon today, you can still see the scars from the
2.1Billion Year bombardment, However, I'm sure you are wondering why the
moon has scars and Why earth doesn't from this event.

The beautiful thing about our planet, is over time, it has the process to
rejuvinate and heal its scars so it looks like nothing happened, this is because
our planet is Alive, while the moon, is a dead planet, and it cannot heal its scars like the Earth Can.

Currently there is only 1 Meteor Strike zone that still exists today, and that
was from far away back in the 1700's out in New Mexico, although this further
proof that over a long period of time the earth can heal itself due to the fact
that the craters bottom has uplifted about 2inches since its discovery.

so, If the Miana Calander is correct, and all the planets are going to align
again, theres no survival, theres absolutly nothing we can do, we're all going
to perish in one of the most hellish-forms the universe could give us.

Oh, and if people say this is an Act of God, or some shit, F--- OFF!
your super natural being doesnt existe, if he does THEN WHERE IS HE
IN OUR MOST NEEDED TIME, tell you what, if god comes to save us from
this horrible alignment, I'll give you 50$ =\

Oh, one more thing.
Miana calander hasn't been proven wrong for anything, they've predicted
A great Evil would rise in the East (Germany) to test the worlds strength
and to see if it could withstand there might. This has happened twice, just
as it was predicted.

~Inga

Eugeniu
09-19-2007, 12:21 AM
Dating systems were made by man. There have been many many different dating systems in place over the last few thousands of years. Before that there was no dating systems.

The modern calendar is the gregorian calender. It is accurate. It was put in place in 1582. Before that the julian calendar was mostly used. It was accurate mostly but lost a day every 134 years. Before that calender was one that only accounted for 355 of the 365 days and the one prior to that was missing a whole 30 days. Then even farther back more primitive dating systems were used.

Time and calendars are a way of man keeping track of the seasons and when he is supposed to do things. Its a tool of ours.

Example the chinese calender predates our dating systems and its currently 4703 by their system. So basically Im saying how can date affect whats going to effect whats gonna happen in the world. Its an invetion of man to keep track of things and it has changed many times over the thousands of years. The earliest modern human skeletons found were from 165,000 years or so ago so how does an invented 2012 effect anything.

I completely agree with that.

PwNZoRNooB
09-19-2007, 04:45 PM
Does anyone remember when did the maya's calendar say there was going to be the doomsday?

lolpie
09-22-2007, 02:05 AM

King Monkfish
09-22-2007, 02:25 AM
Lion and the sheep shall sleep together and both wake up with a hang-over then realize there both males.

alach11
09-22-2007, 04:54 AM
Actually the world ended 6/6/06, you just don't know it yet.

Putnam
03-26-2008, 03:00 AM
if anything would happen, i think it would be Re-birth of Jesus. But I don't think God would take us out YET.inosaurs were here MILLIONs of years! lol

We still have at least 80-90 years at the minimum.

I think the 2012 is big hoax

Dracody
03-26-2008, 03:54 AM
A real big hoax lol , world is gonna end same as it did on the 2000 , and 06/06/06....:eek:stupid people who believes stupid things, they got nothing better to be thinking of, than theories of world ending, people commiting suicide because of something that its not really going to happen?? wtf?... why not just let it be and when the time comes , well we can do nothing , is stupid trying to predict the end of the world..., but oh well, let people be happy with their own stupid fantasy predictions and beliefs...:p :D:D

GoF
03-26-2008, 01:55 PM
One big gravedig. And god is taking nothing as he doesn't exist.

kingarabian
03-26-2008, 08:27 PM
And god is taking nothing as he doesn't exist.

Dont say something you have no proof of.

Runescapian321
03-26-2008, 08:54 PM
It could be true. The Mayans (who said the world would end on December 21, 2012) were smart people and were smart people. They had an amazingly accurate calender, were geniuses with math (or so I hear), etc. And with all this stuff about global warming (I personally don't believe it, but what do I know?), 4 years seems reasonable, maybe a bit too quick. Maybe just like their calender, it'll be just a bit off.

IluvSCAR
03-27-2008, 05:37 PM
I heard that on 2012, the magnetic fields of the earth will switch. So basically the poles would switch, right?
Thats what I heard.
But I highly doubt the end of the world will be on that day. I bet something might happen that would the beginning of the end of the world though.

Just my 2 cents :)

Hobbit
03-27-2008, 05:45 PM
One big gravedig.

I think this might be a good topic to discuss again.

Main
03-27-2008, 09:40 PM
I've seen this on discovery channel. this is the only probably the only thing i believe in that is not compatible with science...

Too bad for me, I'd be 20 when that day comes......

SKy Scripter
03-27-2008, 10:20 PM
There Are Many Theories that will happen on 2012, December 23.

one of them is Planet X. The Oldest Civilization (that we know of) is called the Sumerian's. These people Lived About 4, 000 b.c. Anyway.. they were very clever and advanced. One of the most amazing things about the Sumerian's was they had our solar system mapped out. They actually knew the sizes and the distances of which every planet in our solar system is. Which is very interesting because they had nothing such as the telescope.

Well unfortunately, these same people claimed to say there was another mysterious planet. The Planet X ( Nibiru ) which actually orbits around the earth every 3, 600 years. it orbits something like

But some people believe aliens live on this planet others believe this is like a sun and will burn us.. XD

Sumerian's had claimed there was a advanced civilization the visited them from another planet.

It is Claimed this mysterious Planet will orbit around us on 2012 ! :p

Hobbit
03-27-2008, 10:31 PM
I must say, that would be extremely cool if there are aliens there and they visit. Who knows... That would explain all the things in ancient times that are so advanced. The pyramids, etc. Who knows maybe Da Vinci was an alien ;)

SKy Scripter
03-27-2008, 10:59 PM
I must say, that would be extremely cool if there are aliens there and they visit. Who knows... That would explain all the things in ancient times that are so advanced. The pyramids, etc. Who knows maybe Da Vinci was an alien ;)

Lol, Maybe...

But a lot of people say that explains why our world is being weird (Global warming) and things like that :)

Yea, it is believed Aliens came and helped us in our technology.

it's interesting though... that we find these things in ancient ruins.
not to mention the Sumerian's say we all were born of Adam and eve.
even science claims they have actually found out all our genes do come from one man and wife (Adam and eve) i believe they said they lived in Africa.

legendaryhero90
03-28-2008, 02:57 AM
this topic again....

ugh...

2012 is the year ill get laid.

There i said it!!! :D

(im kidding btw)

kingarabian
03-28-2008, 07:07 AM
this topic again....

ugh...

2012 is the year ill get laid.

There i said it!!! :D

(im kidding btw)

Man thats a long time.....sucks for you tbh. Who knows how girls will look then? Maybe in 2012 technology ruins the women? If not findwomen then ummm...... the world will terminate?

Putnam
03-29-2008, 02:02 AM
it's interesting though... that we find these things in ancient ruins.
not to mention the Sumerian's say we all were born of Adam and eve.
even science claims they have actually found out all our genes do come from one man and wife (Adam and eve) i believe they said they lived in Africa.

YESSSSSSS Finally something in social studies that says adam and eve (or god) did exist! lol Adam and Eve rock. That planet X theoriy is good

explains the planet scientists discored in 2003

2003 UB313 or 136199 Eris... AKA Eris.

lol

they said stuff bout it but nothin since. Any thoughts?

[EDIT]

or else the planet(s)

2005 FY9

2003 EL61

Sedna

Orcus

Quaoar

Varuna

real planes look em up

R0b0t1
03-29-2008, 02:18 AM
If FindWomen = false and Testosterone = 'high' then Masturbate;

P.S.:

What can you say about Chocolate Covered Manhole Covers? (http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=What+can+you+say+about+Chocolate+Covered+Manhole +Covers%3F)