PDA

View Full Version : OMG JAgex seized Fagex!!!!!!

Ezhang
05-27-2006, 07:38 PM
read fakawis about it going for sale

they pullled a prank on us

*i forgot his name* shut down fagex to sell it

leader
05-27-2006, 07:42 PM
No wonder I couldn't access the page. But I didn't see that message.

mr. pali
05-27-2006, 07:49 PM
Thats bull ;)

Even if we did anything illegal (and we werent hosting aryan anymore), they couldn't take our IP adresses, because it against the law as well. And JaGex isnt the goverment, they can't just sieze a site, but they can get the hosting to close it down. Its not like they can just take fagex's database!

Also, that message isnt even there.

Just Kidding
05-27-2006, 07:50 PM
Hes not lying. http://www.fagex.net/

I find it strange that he posted ealier today that he was selling the site due to college now this. Maybe a pranK to get even with the people that hijacked him? But it looks convincing with the links to jagex though.

Bam Bam
05-27-2006, 07:54 PM
Its a prank... JaGeX is spelt like "JaGEx", and it made my computer reboot. I dont know how and I dont care but its someones idea of a joke.

Just Kidding
05-27-2006, 07:59 PM
Well the links etc are convincing but like I said today he had posted that he was selling the site because he was going to college. It was down ealier today. And the logging ips make no since to combat cheating as alot of people have dynamic ips. Its gotta be a joke.

Cruel
05-27-2006, 08:07 PM
Notice the link to the RS homepage actually is a link for jaghax.com? lawl...

EDIT: and also has <font color="#333344">Sincerly, Lysol.</font> at the bottom.

leader
05-27-2006, 08:14 PM
Yeah I just went to the page right now and saw that.
Jaghax.com is a forum that has runescape on there too.

Bam Bam
05-27-2006, 08:14 PM
It is incedibly unprofessional... Notice "Jagex Software" no Jagex ltd or anything, Lysol gives it away and so does jaghax.com

It officially a prank.

Bebe
05-27-2006, 08:26 PM
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/6673/ownedsoccer4ep.jpg

Bam Bam
05-27-2006, 08:31 PM
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/6673/ownedsoccer4ep.jpg
I suppose that is suppose to tell of what you think of this topic... :|

Bebe
05-27-2006, 08:40 PM
I suppose that is suppose to tell of what you think of this topic... :|

Nope this is:
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8938/threadcrapstupidactors0if.jpg

Jagex_Fagex
05-27-2006, 08:50 PM
1. OF Course it is a prank.
2. jAGex means nothing, look at their logo, it is quite clearly a capital A and a capital G
3. And if you go to Jagex.com their official corporate site. the title is Jagex Software.

A lot of thought went into this :p

Cheesehunk
05-27-2006, 08:50 PM
Nope this is:
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8938/threadcrapstupidactors0if.jpg
Ok PaulT..:rolleyes: :p

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-27-2006, 08:51 PM
damit... i registered like right before it all happened... now i'm forced to use a proxy or reset my ip :)

Jagex_Fagex
05-27-2006, 08:54 PM
damit... i registered like right before it all happened... now i'm forced to use a proxy or reset my ip :)

your not serious???

IT WAS A JOKE!!!!

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-27-2006, 09:04 PM
No really, i am VERY serious... jeez lol :p

ha ha... this thread is so stupid

jme
05-27-2006, 10:59 PM
I am 110% sure that it is fake.

Bebe
05-27-2006, 11:24 PM
That was already said jme..... http://82.92.130.193/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Cheesehunk
05-28-2006, 12:42 AM
I'm sure this was a joke.

jme
05-28-2006, 12:44 AM
That was already said jme..... http://82.92.130.193/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif
Pfft.. Im too cool to read the previous replies :P

Bebe
05-28-2006, 12:45 AM
I'm sure this was a joke.
We established that a long time ago :rolleyes:

Cheesehunk
05-28-2006, 12:48 AM
We established that a long time ago :rolleyes:
I was being sarcastic, because I wanted to see your reaction:rolleyes:
Now stop with the eye rolling..:p

Bebe
05-28-2006, 12:51 AM
No. http://82.92.130.193/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-28-2006, 01:20 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

say hello to my B-I-G sarcasm army :D <------------ he is the leader

SubiN
05-28-2006, 02:46 AM
LMANO i thought it was real and all this time it a was prank >

cause
05-28-2006, 03:16 AM
Well, i think its a prank.

A. everyone here has established this, and i will just randomly pick something adn repeat it.
B. read A, then pick something else.

(If that made sense to u, lol)
(i need to meet this lysol guy :p)

Bebe
05-28-2006, 03:21 AM
He/she's online now I think....
*Checks MSN list*
Yep, he/she's online.

BenLand100
05-28-2006, 03:52 AM
heh, jaghax lolz. that forum is hopeless. tried to bring the light there about a month ago, but it fell though.

moparisthebest
05-28-2006, 04:38 AM
thats full of crap, I know the guy who put that up there, its funny imho :P

torrent
05-28-2006, 05:17 AM
it has the 1 up mario and peach now! :D is fagex hacked? cause i get messages from firefly@fagex.net saying some shit ad makign fun of soem guy and sum other stuff i forget

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-28-2006, 12:03 PM
i knew it was a prank LOL!!!! thats funny lol

goider
05-30-2006, 02:54 PM
WTF? i never visited but this conversation got me interested.... now what?

Fagex is closed because I no longer have the time to enjoy it.

Yes well I dint want it to come to this but I have to sell fagex. I am leaving in mid June and I would not be able to take care of it. My initial plan was to leave some people in charge of the website while I was gone but since that little incident with DB/Files stealing, I do not know who to trust anymore. Blue is also leaving in June aswell so that would rule him out. Do not PM me to try and change my mind, this decision is final. You might say, "oh well I can still go to a unofficial fagex" but the thing is, there will ALWAYS only by one fagex all other scam sites will fail.As for a price, there is nothing official, and I will be taking the best offer. If you wish to pay via paypal, you must wait till I am able to withdraw the money so that there are no claims,stolen money ect. I also accept real items (xbox360,psp ect..)Aside from prices, I must say it was a very bumpy road, there where many ups and downs but overall, I enjoyed it. Thank you all for the experience.

Current Offer: 150USD, PSP+2GB Disk, Nintendo DS

If you are interested, PLEASE MSG ME(OR EMAIL) TO FAGEXSALE@FAGEX.NET AND NOT FIREFLY@FAGEX.NET.Someone took over both my private and public MSN.

-Steph

Nobody Purchased fagex until I say so. Anybody who says they did is scamming you!P.S Since I'm not getting the offers I want via. Real money, I will start accepting large amounts of rs2gp for it.

SEEEEE??!?!?!

FireFly
06-06-2006, 01:44 AM
I know this thread is dead but I just want to confirm it was some stupid wannabe hacker lol. Fagex is done. I got blamed for scamming this Kozmo kid and everybody freaked out. He later admitted that it was only to leave the community with a bang so yea long story short, i'm now selling it.

leader
06-06-2006, 04:01 AM
I know this thread is dead but I just want to confirm it was some stupid wannabe hacker lol. Fagex is done. I got blamed for scamming this Kozmo kid and everybody freaked out. He later admitted that it was only to leave the community with a bang so yea long story short, i'm now selling it.

He is trying to get the site up again, or will sell it.