PDA

View Full Version : Death.

Cruel
05-27-2006, 10:10 PM
I hate poetry. Bunch of nonsense people write because they think people care about their feelings. They spread "fancy" vocabulary all over it to make themselves feel good.
So I felt it fitting to write a poem about killing people. Enjoy. (lawl)

Death.
The clement substantiation.
The hindmost elucidating resolution.
It has fed many fears as well as excuses.
A foolish few only wish for it.
An even more imbecilic and fewer few have gained it.
I could only wish it to them all.
It gives me such joy to introduce them.
If death were a number, it would hold no bounds.
The bounds are so infinite as are the lives I wish to take.
So say your greetings, and say your farewells.
The new acquaintance now known to death shall be no more.

XxKanexX
05-28-2006, 01:36 PM
Poems arn't nonsence. Some people do care about other peoples feelings, i can tell that you're very inconciderate and are not one of these people.

They don't have to be "fancy" vocabulary. I assume you brought this up because some people may use words you don't understand. Ever heard of a dictionary?

And you say poems make you feel good. What about depressing poems? If you're going through rough times? You just wrote a poem about death, wow, you must feel awsome now. Let's shoot everyone in the head and cackle ourslefs silly.

This may sound harsh, and it was intentional.
But seriously, if you don't like poems then why do you come to the poetry section? For people who take there poems to heart then see your whining and bitching about what you don't like and get annoyed.

Don't tell me that this was un-needed, you asked for it.

Cruel
05-28-2006, 11:37 PM
Poems arn't nonsence.
Ture, not all. Most are however. Some abstract crap about wandering an endless road with the violet sunlight grazing the scalp of a young child's youth. Seriously though... then ppl try to figure some kind of deep meaning from illogical idiocy.

Some people do care about other peoples feelings, i can tell that you're very inconciderate and are not one of these people.
Writing about your feelings is an outward want of attention and is borderline pitiful.

They don't have to be "fancy" vocabulary. I assume you brought this up because some people may use words you don't understand.
You need to work on your assumptions then, they aren't looking so pretty.
I brought that up because people use language they wouldn't normally speak with... or even write with for that matter.

Ever heard of a dictionary?
Meh, most meanings can be contextually derived. And if not, then it's a word not worth learning unless for the sole purpose of writing in poems.

And you say poems make you feel good. What about depressing poems? If you're going through rough times? You just wrote a poem about death, wow, you must feel awsome now.
Nope, never said that. I said that the use of the "fancy" vocab make ppl feel happy. I actually meant that it made them feel happy about themselves.

Let's shoot everyone in the head and cackle ourslefs silly.
Read my mind...

But seriously, if you don't like poems then why do you come to the poetry section? For people who take there poems to heart then see your whining and bitching about what you don't like and get annoyed.
Agreed. I should have figured poetry lovers would be in this board thereby being offended by my comments. I will never post here again, so no worries.

But I did laugh at the fact that I expressed my feelings about poetry in this section only to be ridiculed. Ironic in a few ways.

EDIT: meh, delete this thread... lol

shaunthasheep
05-30-2006, 07:51 PM
Love that poem <3 . OOOOHHH!!! *looks at sig* What is that? *Clicks* OMG!!!!!!!...

...I Posted My Scar Tut There ;-)

Nice to meet u cruel *:) * again...

The Prince of Randomness?
06-01-2006, 08:26 AM
Writing about your feelings is an outward want of attention and is borderline pitiful.

I think not.

WhiteShadow
06-01-2006, 11:34 PM
Poems are used to express feelings. They sound good. Makes people feel better. Make people think. There are alot of good points of writing poems.

But sometimes they can get real annoying. Only because annoying people wrote stupid poems that piss pepole off.
and there are many other fun things instead of spending so much time writing poems.

Cruel the poem is awesome your a great writer, phrases in it are just plain brilliant.

Cruel
06-02-2006, 04:37 AM
Only because annoying people wrote stupid poems that piss pepole off.
Like me.. ;)

Poems are used to express feelings. They sound good. Makes people feel better. Make people think. There are alot of good points of writing poems.
Well... I do like the fact that they make people think. However, like I said, sometimes meanings are made up and writings are over-analyzed.

Cruel the poem is awesome your a great writer, phrases in it are just plain brilliant.
I'm fond of the beginning of I guess... but the end was just for continuation of the joke.

cause
06-02-2006, 07:04 PM
Hot diggy, wierd poem. Although i personaly don't really like poems, it isnt always best to flame eh?

EDIT: w00t, 200th post! (and i wasted it on this :p)

The Prince of Randomness?
06-04-2006, 01:21 AM
Meh, thats too bad cause...
Just dont waste your 1000th :(

Cruel
06-04-2006, 01:25 AM
Hot diggy, wierd poem. Although i personaly don't really like poems, it isnt always best to flame eh?

EDIT: w00t, 200th post! (and i wasted it on this :p)
Well.. feel free to delete it.
I'm sure no one would mind... :rolleyes:

cause
06-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Well.. feel free to delete it.
I'm sure no one would mind... :rolleyes:

I can tell your gonna be a huge help to the community :rolleyes:

Cruel
06-11-2006, 12:55 AM
I already have helped.

And hell... I already said in my second post on this thread that I wanted this thread deleted.
Or locked at least. I just don't feel like being victim to more comments on this subject.

Johura
02-16-2007, 05:37 AM
I might write a poem about threads being deleted