PDA

View Full Version : About the chinese "bots"

The Un-Named
05-29-2006, 03:00 AM
It's probally chinese gold farmers that know little english. It happens in WoW and in other games. I know some middle-east people farm gold.

Bam Bam
05-29-2006, 04:32 AM
(WTF)Why is this doing in bot spot?
Seems like this should be in runescape or srl general.

The Un-Named
05-30-2006, 04:16 AM
No, no, you could be confusing bots/macros with real chinese people.

Pwnd
05-30-2006, 06:02 AM
No, no, you could be confusing bots/macros with real chinese people.
Laugh my fucking ass off! Chinese people have bot properties though.

The Un-Named
05-30-2006, 05:10 PM
Still, it happens in other games and has happend in runescape.

jme
05-31-2006, 12:50 AM
Like the un-named said, often they have studios in China that can have over 100-200 people, taking shifts playing games, 24/7

WoW is pretty bad for this.

I went and saw it for myself, they are definitly using bots.

Home
05-31-2006, 11:19 AM
Yep in WoW Chinese bots are "Farmers" They farm gold :P

z92
06-01-2006, 07:25 PM
rofl!

Rencuz
06-02-2006, 06:45 PM
i hate theese chineese farmers, they should stop botting like all other world

godsforsaken
06-02-2006, 11:32 PM
why do you hate them? because they are kicking our ass at the game we have been playing for a while? that they have created, possibly another aryan? or because they have squinted eyes?

leader
06-02-2006, 11:57 PM
He hates them because they are botting.

godsforsaken
06-03-2006, 12:04 AM
well arnt we all? This is a bot site if you all forget. Plus, if this does turn into another aryan, it will mean another need of moderators. Allowing us simi-legit players to have another shot for mod.

Keen
06-03-2006, 12:07 AM
These Chinese rice farmers can suck my balls.
They cut my yews. :mad:

Why do they play our games.. it's writen in bloody english.
They sould cheat in games writen in chinese. :mad:

c0de
06-03-2006, 12:14 AM
Guys guys, control yourself. We don't want racism here please...

godsforsaken
06-03-2006, 12:20 AM

umm, a good example of a game we cheat in that is asian would be gunzonline (it is korean, but w/e) if they are chopping your yew trees, then fight back 1 of 3 ways.

1. Report em.
2. Join em.
3. Ignore em.

phantombmx
06-03-2006, 12:25 AM
btw this is a scripting website.. i dont consider it a "bot" website as there are no simple downloads for a "bot" like aryan..

let them be, we shall learn from them... ooooooo waffles!

godsforsaken
06-03-2006, 12:36 AM
well isnt a bot, a program that repeats a task over and over? so yes, this is a scripting site, but from the view of a legit player, scar is also a bot (and aryan had scripts too)

I can understand why you want to see how the "chinese" bots work, but this topic is truely pointless, and has gone off topic.

leader
06-03-2006, 01:45 AM

Don't talk that way. Everyone deserves a right to play this game. English is commonly known now. You do know that they teach it in China, right?

Also a lot of people that live in America are chinese.

Renax
06-03-2006, 01:59 AM
we don't apprecitate negativity here, especially racism.

if any other form of racism occurs here i'm going to take action because it is completely uncalled for.

and you should know that most people here are from all over the world, pups for instance is russian and he is a very respected person.

i'm going to avoid a long rant here because i'm tired but, long story short racism is bad and will lead to action being taken.

Keen
06-03-2006, 02:00 AM
Guys guys, control yourself. We don't want racism here please...

Lmao, wtf, im not being rasict I have a chinese friend. what im saying is why do they cheat in a game if they don't even know the language it is writen in. They should cheat in games that are created in chinese.

And yes I know there a chinese people in America, Scotland also has chinese people, but they speak english.

Jesus. :o

leader
06-03-2006, 02:03 AM
The people in China speak English too. They have to learn in there, it is required.

Keen
06-03-2006, 02:18 AM
Required for what?
Mandirin Chinese is the second most popular language in the world.

Actually if you do a quick google search you will find out that only around 18% of Chinas population speak English.

What your all trying to say here is im a rasist. Lol.
Just because Code said it first you all jump on the bandwagon.

Francly I couldn't care less if you think im racist or not.
So i'll just leave. Bye! Cya around. ;)

The Un-Named
06-03-2006, 10:41 AM
If a mod or whatever thinks this thread is going to go where I think it's going to go, lock it or move it please. ;)

Avaphi
06-03-2006, 01:50 PM
Yeesh mod please close this before Der Flammenkrieg breaks out !!!!

Renax
06-03-2006, 02:44 PM
king keen, the fact that your becoming so defensive just tells me your trying to cover for you mistake.

i'm going to leave this open but i will close it if any flaming occurs.

Keen
06-03-2006, 04:51 PM
king keen, the fact that your becoming so defensive just tells me your trying to cover for you mistake.
I’m going to leave this open but i will close it if any flaming occurs.

Naw leave it open. I wanna see the flames.
Anyways, how am in defensive?
I am trying to prove a point.

If I said these Scottish people can go to hell because of there bots it wouldn't be racist but the moment someone talks about another race you all think it's racist.. which is actually a bit raciest in in itself.

Avaphi
06-03-2006, 05:41 PM
ok keen. Please stop being a racist asshole. If you are racist take a look at hitler, He thought the aryan race was superior and he was proved wrong when a black man from the Us took the gold in the 100M dash. Now I just say that you are sorry and take back the things you said.

Keen
06-03-2006, 05:55 PM
ok keen. Please stop being a racist asshole. If you are racist take a look at hitler, He thought the aryan race was superior and he was proved wrong when a black man from the Us took the gold in the 100M dash. Now I just say that you are sorry and take back the things you said.

Haha, you must be ten years old. Right? :p
Comparing me to Hitler. Lmao.
Hitler kill millions of people. How dose that work?

First thing, I don't take back what I said. I feel it's not racist, it's just a comment emphasising how annoying there botters guys are.

Second of all, the word aryan is linked mostly with white people, saying that the white people are not the master race and that black people may be superior might well be racist against white people

Thirdly I’m not racist. :D

I have a Chinese friend and my sister works in an Indian restrant where I eat out allot. Lmao. My point proven yet?

Renax
06-03-2006, 05:57 PM
king keen, i always overlook your location if i'm just browsing its not inportant to mean, after reading your post i see that your scottish.

even if i knew (or cared) that you were scottish and you were being negative about the scottish race i would have posted either way.

Lmao, wtf, im not being rasict I have a chinese friend. what im saying is why do they cheat in a game if they don't even know the language it is writen in. They should cheat in games that are created in chinese.

^ i consider that being defensive and you, having a chinese friend has no revelance to this at all. and your assuming that they don't know english which could be taken as you degrading them.

finally just because you assume that they don't speak english is not a good enough reason that they should only cheat in games that use a chinese language.

Keen
06-03-2006, 06:13 PM
king keen, i always overlook your location if i'm just browsing its not inportant to mean, after reading your post i see that your scottish.

even if i knew (or cared) that you were scottish and you were being negative about the scottish race i would have posted either way.

^ i consider that being defensive and you, having a chinese friend has no revelance to this at all. and your assuming that they don't know english which could be taken as you degrading them.

finally just because you assume that they don't speak english is not a good enough reason that they should only cheat in games that use a chinese language.

Meh.. I suppose your right Renax, on the assuming they don't speak English part. I admit I was wrong there. But still I don't see how It's racist if you assume people don't speak a certain language.

I find having a Chinese friend is relevant because your all trying to accuse me of being a racist. Right? So if I was truly a racist why would I have a Chinese friend. That doesn’t make sense since I was supposedly racist towards them.

And db_cheater. People don't post again. I don't mean to be rude but you post I feel was completely inrelavant and was just out right stupid. Hitler killed millions of people you know I’m just a fifteen year old kid getting acussed of being a racist. Ty.

Renax
06-03-2006, 06:30 PM
most of the posts in this thread are off topic and irelevant (sp?) but, when it comes right down to it racism is based on interpretion and you really shouldn't be blamed for your intepretation since no one was severally hurt.

now why don't we all just drop this and move on, or i can finally start playing with my mod powers that i've barly touched since i became a mod :)

godsforsaken
06-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Im sorry guys, but i dont see anywhere where king keen is being racist... maybe he is steriotyping, but steriotyping and racism are two different things.

Steriotyping ex:
Asians are smart. (yes asians are smart, but some are not)

Racism ex:
All black people desirve to be lynched. (I am showing agression in this sentence, making it racist)

About the perfect people, aryan. Hitler used this as a way to get into power much faster. The majority of the jewish population we paid well, so he saw that as a way to fund his war effort. Most people are wrong in the sense that he hated jews. (this is turning into a debate, more than an effort to learn how they are making these bots...)

Renax
06-03-2006, 06:37 PM
we've established that we are off topic.

it all depends on interpretation, i believe that there is a finner line between sterotyping and racism then what you have exampled but that's just me.

Keen
06-03-2006, 06:43 PM
I need to say one last thing.

If there is a Chinese person here that found my post racist, please tell me. I will apologise. I truly did not mean to make it sound in any way racist. Other than that I will not because I feel the people that accused me of being racist (leader and db) got racist thoughts by reading that. Which is quite frankly sad.

Renax if your ask people if I should be banned just go ahead.
I can't be bothered with people saying I should and stuff.

EDIT:

Thanks godsforsaken, I appreciate someone actually took the time to seen my opinon.
Ty

leader
06-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Lets just end this topic!
This topic is going way too far.

Today is a new day,
If you stay down life will pass you by,
So help yourself get up,
fight the battle and win.

Avaphi
06-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Keen did you think I was comparing you to hitler? Because I was not. I am sorry if you got that idea, the only reason I did post is because I hate racism/Racists

mastaraymond
06-08-2006, 05:31 PM
I talked to a mod when i was wcing about macroers, this is a part of the conversasion:
http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/5460/pmod56bj.png (http://imageshack.us)

Does this means were searching totally wrong? That the cheaters are from australia but with chinese names?

Brown
06-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Maybe they are using an Australian proxy.