PDA

View Full Version : All my Cheating accounts were hacked..

Cheesehunk
05-29-2006, 03:43 PM
I'm confused, all my cheating accounts have been hacked, and I do not no how.

I am thinking either my cousin somehow got acces to my accounts, because i have there passwords listed somewhere, and changed all of there passwords, or I have a keylogger.

I will pull some scans, and report back.

I had over 100k on each account, and recently changed the password (within a week) of one of the accounts, which was not hacked.

I set recovery questions on one of the accounts, and got it back, but I was to stupid to check the Ip adress of the last log-in...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I only have two cheating accounts now..

Thanks,
Cheesehunk.

Edit: I went on my cousins account, and there is no way it was him, unless he stashed all the money on another account, which I do not think he is smart enough to do.
Now I have to set recovery questions on his accoutn as well, just incase..

Bebe
05-29-2006, 04:08 PM
Thats sucks :(

I have never had an important account taken from me. The trick is is to scan your computer often and make the passwords alphanumaric.
Ask liger(driger) and he will tell you, all my passwords are over 15 chars with a mix of numbers and letters. They are hard to guess and take a long time to brute force. Hell my windows login password is 50+ chars; and my old mains login (before she was banned for owing Jagex money :p) was about 20 chars + recoveries set.

Cheesehunk
05-29-2006, 04:21 PM
Haha, I usually set passwords that stand for a statement, such as : CITCPEBTB-Cheesehunk Is The Coolest Person Ever, Even Better Than Bebemycat2.:p

I googled some processes on my computer, and found one suspicious process, I deleted it, and dis-allowed it on start-up.
I also posted a HJT log on Gladiator-antivirus.com SO I should be good..

Next time I might set recoveries on all of my autoing accounts.

newguy45
05-29-2006, 05:17 PM
I'm confused, all my cheating accounts have been hacked, and I do not no how.

I am thinking either my cousin somehow got acces to my accounts, because i have there passwords listed somewhere, and changed all of there passwords, or I have a keylogger.

I will pull some scans, and report back.

I had over 100k on each account, and recently changed the password (within a week) of one of the accounts, which was not hacked.

I set recovery questions on one of the accounts, and got it back, but I was to stupid to check the Ip adress of the last log-in...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I only have two cheating accounts now..

Thanks,
Cheesehunk.

Edit: I went on my cousins account, and there is no way it was him, unless he stashed all the money on another account, which I do not think he is smart enough to do.
Now I have to set recovery questions on his accoutn as well, just incase..

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: chuck norris got hacked!!!! :rolleyes: :cool:

I remember first post=p
05-30-2006, 01:15 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: chuck norris got hacked!!!! :rolleyes: :cool:

F...T...W?

newguy45
05-30-2006, 02:12 AM
F...T...W?

????

jme
05-30-2006, 02:50 AM
A long time ago I made a script dump on some feee hosting, just a list of many working scar scripts in catagories(woodcutting, mining, etc) and I uploaded a script with ,y mains username and password :P Of course it was stolen :P

SubiN
05-30-2006, 05:24 AM
oh that stinks

NiCbaZ
11-07-2007, 06:26 AM
keylogged

SKy Scripter
11-07-2007, 06:37 AM
Please dont spam and Gravedig.

NiCbaZ
11-07-2007, 07:51 AM
keylogged

sorry did not realise this was so old sorry :p

ZaSz
11-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Dude compared to me thats nothing! I lost 1m in cash and 2.3 mil in items including a whip. Luckily I got the account back and he made it a member, so i got members for the rest of the month. But i was so angry all of those items gone!

Santa_Clause
11-07-2007, 08:24 AM
You blind? Don't gravedig.

EvilChicken!
11-08-2007, 06:11 PM
A long time ago I made a script dump on some feee hosting, just a list of many working scar scripts in catagories(woodcutting, mining, etc) and I uploaded a script with ,y mains username and password :P Of course it was stolen :P

I've managed to do that 20+ times.. Bank pin + Recovery Questions FZW!

WT-Fakawi
11-08-2007, 07:49 PM
aargh.