PDA

View Full Version : How old is your oldest account?

Sp0rky
07-30-2007, 01:26 PM
Well, I was wondering the age of most accounts on this forum.

I've had my main since early rsc days. So thats 3-4 years?

It was created before there was a 'wilderness' and everyone could fight anyone anywhere.

Also before there were level restrictions on armour and rune was the best thing you could get. You would see level 3's walking around in full rune.

Was created before santa's were invented. Or haloween masks.

How old is your oldest account that is still usable? (ie not banned).

Dan Cardin
07-30-2007, 01:32 PM
lol more than 3-4 years, ive only been there for maybe 3-4 years and there was definately wildy and armor restrictions, and the years after santa's i think

plus i auto on that account(lvl 77)

Markus
07-30-2007, 01:34 PM
2 years,
But a friend of mine, he created one 4 years ago (RSC days). But he was only 9 years old back then and couldn't understand it.
When he started playing RS again he was surprised his account wasn't pruned or something.

Sp0rky
07-30-2007, 01:34 PM
lol, funn-eh. 9 is pretty young.

WinterDream
07-30-2007, 01:41 PM
Hmm i started playing back in RSC when there were like 50 people playing on each server and like no one with full rune. I'm not even sure if there was rune at all at that time

Sp0rky
07-30-2007, 02:09 PM
haha, older than my acc =o

good job.

Did you transfer all your accounts when rs2 first came out?

I left a load of my best accounts behind because I hated rs2.

GoF
07-30-2007, 02:59 PM

Do you mean transferring items..? Because when rs2 all items were moved to rs2 and you could then move them back to rsc if you wanted for a while.

I made my first account a long time ago. Can't remember exactly but RS was really new.

Runescape Pro
07-30-2007, 03:10 PM
i started my main 2-4 years ago... i dont really remember anything about those days, i only remember when i was lvl like 98(that was about 4 weeks ago), now im lvl 102 =P

Sp0rky
07-30-2007, 03:38 PM
Looks like they're are some pretty experienced rs players on the forums to be honest.

WinterDream
07-30-2007, 04:38 PM
haha, older than my acc =o

good job.

Yes but i can still play RSC on my main.
Btw i was 15 when i started RS and im 20 now. :-p Don't really play it anymore just auto and sell stuff.

Rikje
07-30-2007, 04:56 PM
i think its like 3 years ago i stared runscape :rolleyes:
i was addicted to it... and now? i bot :p

tylerw2239
07-30-2007, 05:33 PM
around 4 years, just one pickaxe you could use. no wild, rocks had infinite ore. the good ol days.

JuKKa
07-30-2007, 05:44 PM
Rsc days when u conld choose wether ur a miner. Warrior. Wizard etc. My acc is a miner. 5 soon 6 years i think. I even remember my first pk trip and kill! Rsc ofc

exppo
07-30-2007, 05:51 PM
My oldest account is coming up 6 years old :D
I first remember back in RSC days, i couldn't even figure how to open the door :o
I quit it for a while and came back and it had changed soo much!
Still glad to see the few Old School lot hanging around!

exppo

sweetleaf
08-01-2007, 05:21 AM
i started mine like back in rsc days. but it got banned with teh aryan mass ban lol : (

Mr.Klean
08-01-2007, 05:59 AM
I started mine in the RSC days. Oh what great days they were. I remember the christmas cracker drop, halloween mask drop, santa hat drop. I got like 2 of them all and sold them for like 80-100k ea, wow I was a newb, but back then, everyone had them so it was like whatever, I need the money....

WinterDream
08-01-2007, 03:28 PM
I started mine in the RSC days. Oh what great days they were. I remember the christmas cracker drop, halloween mask drop, santa hat drop. I got like 2 of them all and sold them for like 80-100k ea, wow I was a newb, but back then, everyone had them so it was like whatever, I need the money....Yeh and money was worth alot more.

skatetopia2006
08-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Ive been playing with the same account since rsc days. So ive been around for awile.

ZephyrsFury
08-02-2007, 08:49 AM
When I started during the RSC days, you could choose between a wizard, ranger, warrior, adventurer and something else so when you started (no tut island), you would start with runes or bow and arrow or a sword or a tinderbox, pickaxe and wc axe. I can't remember how long ago but it was before I made my current email address (in 2002) and before I even knew what an email address was. :D

IngaNarf
08-06-2007, 04:16 PM
I've been playing BEFORE membership was even an option.
and BEFORE there was even a wilderness PK area

If you guys ever played during these classic old times.
back when rune armor would drop from monsters because
it was un-smithable just like dragon currently is today
*I do expect to see that change in the near future ;) from what there
doing*

The old PK area used to be in Varrock West, Under the bank.
and there was very little to do at the game, oh and the fatigue system
wasnt out at this time yet, so sleeping bags, beds wernt an issue :3

I am a veterin player of this game, almost started playing it 3 months after
it first launched to the web. :D good ol days wish i could have them back.
and even then, I always thought of trying to macro it XD

lostspyda
08-06-2007, 05:34 PM
My oldest account is back from 2000 ;)

I remember when I had full rune and I was only like lvl 13 but mined alot, and one day they updated it and i thought i was cool cos no1 else could wear it, then i took it off and tried to put it back on again... lol.

Haha, The no filter was ace ;) I've even got some old screenshots from 2002/3, when i reached 99 combat lol..

Lalaji
08-06-2007, 05:41 PM
about 5 years... transferes from RSc

Tim0suprem0
08-06-2007, 10:07 PM
4.5 years I want to say but I might be messing up the math, anyways I joined RS right after they got rid of player classes, but I still remember walking out of lumby towards draynor and getting pked lol. Was depressed.

Does anyone remember the Sabres? It was the first anti-PK clan, they would protect people trying to skill.

0z0ne
08-06-2007, 11:20 PM
There was always armor restrictions and stuff some of u guys are obviously lying.
Only thing i remember is no tutorial island and i don't know of "non wilderness fights"
( i probably don't know since i hadn't played since it came out)

and the wilderness was already there when party hats came out --> I'm sure of this...

rader720
08-06-2007, 11:55 PM
well i first loged in when there were only 3 worlds and rs website looked like a 4y/o made it lol but yeah i think that was maybe 6 years ago or 5 o.0 idk but i wasent really into it then. and my first account is one that i just recently recovered (idk how i lost it actually o.0) but i auto on it now :D. o and oldest recov set are from 2004 :)