PDA

View Full Version : NeonKnight77 again and again....

WT-Fakawi
05-29-2006, 09:01 PM
Ow boy. I found out that John Buddy and NeonKnight77 share the same I.P. I logged him when he was online and compared it to the I.P. Database, and wahaddayouknow, same I.P. The saga continues. Your opinion please.

What is NeonKnight77 doing with your IP?

68.74.113.122 (copy/pasted from logs...)

Aaaahm, you are NeonKnight77, right?
Yes, you are right. This is Neonknight77, or Peter.
I would like to say it's not me always. He is my bro.
I don't know another way to explain it. Simply, he's my brother and let me use his account. I am terribly sorry now, and just please don't ban my brother. You can block all of the ips that login, just not his. I know you do not want to hear my sorry bullshit anymore. If you could go on MSN(My msn is Neonknight77@gmail.com) I would appreciate a nice little talk with you.

I am not sure who willbe readin gthis. Frankly speaking, I don't care too. Anyway, this is a Message to John Buddy, and NOT to the NeonKnight77. If this is you Neon, I would do wisely and leave this message UNREAD!

I am terribly sorry John Buddy, but you will have to bleed for the harm your brother has caused this community. I leave you no other choice then to ban you and all your IP's from my Forum. If you dont know what I am talking about, I suggest you have a talk with your brother or look inhis hard-disc. You will find all of our precious work there. He even threathened to release Mopars canonballmelter if Mopar didnt unban him from his Forum.

I will grant you one (1) reply. If this is not satisfactory, I will nail you publicly......!

What is going on. I don't even live with my brother, i don't know how the hell he stole my password. He lives in IL and I in CA. How can i fix this up? Is there any way that you can block his ip from my username? This might be problematic, however, because he has a dynamic ip with the isp comcast. I'm not sure what you can do about this. One thing we could do is change my password. Right now i'm scanning my computer for keyloggers. I'm going to make my gmail account into a msn address. You can contact me through this email:
jonbuddy.scar@gmail.com

He wont have the password for that email. I'm sure he has the password for my current one (jonbuddy@hotmail.com) as i logged into it at his house before. Maybe you could change my password or get me a new username. We'll figure something out, i'm sure.

~Sincerely,

John Reilly

I dont know what to believe anymore.....

solemn wishes
05-29-2006, 09:09 PM
its really something over nothing, he cant be trusted...anyone could say that is my brother....dont stress over it fawki, he is just tyring to worm his way back in again.

moparisthebest
05-29-2006, 09:34 PM
ill check the ips on my forum, but im sure its the little lying you know what again, ill get back to you

edit: idk fawki, check yours and we will do a little comparing?

200.118.2.218 dan, Neonknight77_2, Roar, deadlypaper, killer2124, frolite

82.7.231.96 neon knight, briatwork

70.187.145.218 jon buddy

all we do know for 100% sure is neonknight is a habitual liar, what would make him stop now?

please tell me what you come up with on your logs, thanks :D

Starblaster100
05-29-2006, 10:22 PM
Mopar, i already gave him that info ;)

And i would suggest that we keep talking to a minimum here. We still have a mole and i have proof of that, so you can expect this all to get back to Neonknight.

And BTW, i reckon hes lying. His brother may live in a different country, but i know his brother visitis him a lot, and its very easy to put on Kanes Keylogger, so no antivirus will pick that up

WT-Fakawi
05-29-2006, 10:31 PM
it is particularly the " nice little talk with you." part that sends shivers through my spine...

Starblaster100
05-29-2006, 10:34 PM
it is particularly the " nice little talk with you." part that sends shivers through my spine...

lol, he a fourteen year old kid who will try to convince you and plea with you to unban him :P Currently, you have all the power Fawki, and there is nothing to be afraid of :D

WT-Fakawi
05-29-2006, 10:41 PM
No. I am not afraid. Thats beyond the point. I am a father and I know what it is like having 14 year old kids. Only this one needs serious help, and I dont want to be the one giving it. That explains for the shivers.

Krazy_Meerkat
05-30-2006, 04:23 AM
He cannot be trusted. I had a dynamic ip before I moved and he would have a lot more ip's associated with his accounts if he did.
Don't feel sorry for him and fall into a web of lies, just ban him and get it over with. I've noticed how much of a personality change he can go through when he wants something from you, earlier in the same day he could have been telling you where to shove your forums.. I just don't know.

Pyro
05-30-2006, 04:35 AM
Althgouh i am for the show no mercy attitude. I think he will slowely come round. I had a long talk to him a few weeks ago of which he was asking a script from me. Basically the convo went like this

Neon : can i have the ****** script
Me : No
Neon : Why?
Me : Cause your a asshole who deserves nothing.

And then he went silent so i said some mroe stuff along the lines of how stupid he was and how he was probably messing with the wrong people. I am 100% sure neon could not hack a thing if he tried and it was someone just giving him the info.

Spky
05-30-2006, 05:21 AM
He always used to ask me for scripts, I always said no and he'ld try to start an argument over it. He's just a spoiled 10 year old in the head.

Flyboy
05-30-2006, 09:38 AM
this case is too confusing for me to follow anymore... I trust in time he will come around, but my thought is to allow him to prove himself in other communities first and build up a track record there for a considerable time before we open the doors to him. Too much headaches if I remember correctly... nope don't even want to try and recall any of it to check.

WT-Fakawi
05-30-2006, 12:46 PM
Today he has paid us another visit, and guess what:? I.P. Matches Whatyouknow13, and we all know who that is, right?

jon buddy 71.194.210.102 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Whatyouknow13 71.194.210.102 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

and earlier:

jon buddy 68.74.113.122 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
NeonKnight77 68.74.113.122 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

There is no brother. NeonKnight77/John Buddy/Whatyouknow13/EvilDiabloGuy14....all one and the same sick person.

Banned.

I will move this thread to the public now.

Home
05-30-2006, 01:00 PM
Hahah Neon :) Good job Fawki :)

Just Kidding
05-30-2006, 01:20 PM
:mad: I love no mercy. :mad:

He deserves it. Why would you need 4 srl accounts makes no sense really. I have one and its all I need. Seems to me he was making sure he had access if he ever got banned on one of them.

HDKilla
05-30-2006, 01:42 PM
I find that Neon is a VERY demanding kid, no manners whatsoever, personally I cant blame you all for developing a negative stereotype towards young (I stress the word young) teens, as I am a teen myself, just...older :p

Starblaster100
05-30-2006, 02:04 PM
Today he has paid us another visit, and guess what:? I.P. Matches Whatyouknow13, and we all know who that is, right?

jon buddy 71.194.210.102 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Whatyouknow13 71.194.210.102 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

and earlier:

jon buddy 68.74.113.122 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
NeonKnight77 68.74.113.122 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

There is no brother. NeonKnight77/John Buddy/Whatyouknow13/EvilDiabloGuy14....all one and the same sick person.

Banned.

I will move this thread to the public now.

Nice catch. Although i know he still has a bro who is about 24 years old, not sure if he is registered here though.

goider
05-30-2006, 03:05 PM
although this is done and over with, i think it was the right thing to do to band him. i know tweens/preteens/'little fouteen year olds" can be very annoying-me being a tween and becoming a 'little fouteen year olds" in a few days. i think that he shouldn't be allowed back. ever. period. i think a rule should be made that only one account per one I.P.

Cheesehunk
05-30-2006, 10:24 PM
I had a suspicous feeling about jon buddy when he went to the extremes to defend Neonknight earlier when this happened. Also, is his signature "Part of Neonknight's Secret Service," I thought that was a little suspicous...

He also released a script he said was made by Neonknight, but Neon gave him ownership of it..

Good job of catching him Fakawi!!

Also, Starblaster, do you have acces to the IP's from Impsoft, if so, you should check out whats going on there to..

WhiteShadow
05-30-2006, 10:53 PM
*Gasp how awkward. jon buddy was neon this whole time? :eek:

leader
05-30-2006, 11:13 PM
Yeah I bet he is a liar.

Ace
05-30-2006, 11:31 PM
Heh. I was talking to NeonKnight on MSN a month or two ago about a little program I made.. He ended up BEGGING me for the source and attempted to decompile it because he wanted to know if it had "keyloggers" in it. I felt a little wave of pity when I realized he had just dissasembled it, and got a pile of assembly. :p

Mutant Squirrle
05-31-2006, 12:04 AM
BAN STICK problem solved

Keen
05-31-2006, 12:46 AM
BAN STICK problem solved

Na, contact his IP and say bad shit about him. :rolleyes:
And also what Mutant said.

mike2055
05-31-2006, 12:47 AM
Edit: I have decided to say no more because of their request.

Mutant Squirrle
05-31-2006, 12:50 AM
lol did u ever read the first post or are you one of those people that thinks he knows whats going on without reading anything :)

*cough neeb cough*

mike2055
05-31-2006, 01:05 AM
Edit: I have decided to say no more because of their request.

Cheesehunk
05-31-2006, 01:34 AM
I was able to obtain this:

Very suspicous, I was taking to jon buddy, and as soon as he gave me Neon's msn, he set his status to busy.

I tried to act like I was on his side a bit, or split in the middle, so he wouldn't get suspicious..

My chat's with Jon Buddy:
He says Neon isn't responding, but then when I ask him for his Neon's Email he says he will politely ask? I thought he was mad at him, and he wasn't on.

♣Dave◘• DT.. Yeah yeah! says:
hey'
Jon Buddy says:
hey
Jon Buddy says:
stupid bro got me banned for good
•♣Dave◘• DT.. Yeah yeah! says:
that sucks
Jon Buddy says:

r u older than him?
Jon Buddy says:
ye
Jon Buddy says:
i live away from home
do you have any other bro's or sisters?
Jon Buddy says:
other then neon?
yeah
Jon Buddy says:
should i call him neon or peter?
Jon Buddy says:
would you be confused?
Either or, i wotn get confused
Jon Buddy says:
ok
Jon Buddy says:
i prefer to call him peter
k, do u have any other bro's or sisters?
Jon Buddy says:
nope
Jon Buddy says:
just me and him
do you know who Whatyouknow13 is?
Jon Buddy says:
idk
Jon Buddy says:
i bet neon does..
is he on MSN?
Jon Buddy says:
ya
Jon Buddy says:
i think hes afk tho
Jon Buddy says:
he wont respond
oh, ok
are you gonna get amd at him?
mad*
Jon Buddy says:
am?
Jon Buddy says:
AM??
Jon Buddy says:
AM I??
I asumme thats a yes..
Does peter know who deadlypaper is?
Jon Buddy says:
idk
Jon Buddy says:
you'd have to ask him
idk, no offence, i just think its a little suspicous.. can u give me peters msn?>"

Jon Buddy says:
ya
Jon Buddy says:
let me ask if its ok with him
kk
Jon Buddy says:
neonknight77@gmail.com
Jon Buddy says:
he deosnt care
kk
Jon Buddy says:
as long as you dont ask him too many questions
thanks
And then my chat with Neon:
He says he doesn't go to his bros house.. to much money, but they have the same IP's??
Also, on some of the questions it seemed like he had to think a nice while before answering..

NeonKnight77 says:
Yo
Hey
NeonKnight77 says:
What's up?
I was wonderin if u ahd any other bro's beside jon buddy?
NeonKnight77 says:
Why would you like to know?
err, no
NeonKnight77 says:
Isn't that personal?
I meant to ask if u knew Whatyouknow13?
NeonKnight77 says:
Oh, rofl. That's my old srl acc
oh, lol
NeonKnight77 says:
And no, John's my only brother. I use to kid around with Star when I said I'm at my bros
oh, lol
NeonKnight77 says:
Idk why.
NeonKnight77 says:
How do you like our Smelter?
Yep, it's pretty good , and i was just wonderign, cause im confused about the situation at SRL
Yep, it's pretty good , and i was just wonderign, cause im confused about the situation at SRL
U no u got ur bro banned from SRL?
NeonKnight77 says:
Yes.
was he mad?
NeonKnight77 says:
Not really.
NeonKnight77 says:
I usually script for us.
NeonKnight77 says:
You like Feeling this?
?
NeonKnight77 says:
The song by Blink 182
oh, ya
I listen to a lot of different music
When was the last time u went to ur bros house?
NeonKnight77 says:
Er, he lives in Calif
NeonKnight77 says:
And I don't got time to go there and the money
Haha, ok
does he ever visit u??
I have to go, later
NeonKnight77 says:
Yeah
NeonKnight77 says:
He did
NeonKnight77 says:
Ok, bye

To all those doubters, he did do a nice job trying to convince me, but I do not think he realizes the information already posted here...

Also, mike, he said your from IMPsoft, but he doesn't know you, I was just suspicous because you agreed with him.. Don't worry about it though:p

Hope everyone likes the lies I gathered..:p

newguy45
05-31-2006, 02:57 AM
i say ban them both. Ive never realy got into there saga but I i know is there money grubbers and imp aryan sucked ass

edit: i dont know any thing about jon for all i know neon and jon are the same person but as far as neon goes hes in it for the money

moparisthebest
05-31-2006, 03:03 AM
of course, if he made a fake account what makes you think he would stop at one fake account? of course not :P

Brown
05-31-2006, 03:08 AM
Neon is kinda making a bad steriotype for the younger (13-15) ones here. Its quite obvious that his parents have tought him to think that he deserves everything, no matter how he gets it.

I was always suspicious about John. I bet there are still moles in here that we havnt caught yet.

newguy45
05-31-2006, 03:15 AM
well we knw his ip or ips and im shure someone here has a list of popular proxys...

moparisthebest
05-31-2006, 04:27 AM
but what if he applys and every one accepts him? that would be a problem.

he has already been banned, he cant apply again :P

SubiN
05-31-2006, 05:22 AM
LOL liar ... nice catch fawki

Jagex_Fagex
05-31-2006, 10:05 AM
Neon is kinda making a bad steriotype for the younger (13-15) ones here. Its quite obvious that his parents have tought him to think that he deserves everything, no matter how he gets it.

I was always suspicious about John. I bet there are still moles in here that we havnt caught yet.

as long as i aren't seen as 1 of the stereotypes.. hm, i was never suspicious, but was anyof his accounts, or and devs accounts his ip?

Mr. Freeweed
06-03-2006, 02:18 AM
First off Id like to say not everyone from impsoft are bad people. I go where I can write code and people appreciate it. This whole mess with neon seems to follow him where ever he goes. A little cloud of crap just follows him I guess. I have dealt with both neon and jon Buddy either they are different people or neon has split personalities which could be true considering some drastic mood changes I have noticed in the past.

Well thats it I dont think its worth climbing further into the muck.

Sincerly,
Mr. Freeweed

Ejjman
06-03-2006, 03:07 AM
Removed cuz prob is solved

leader
06-03-2006, 03:26 AM
He is banned, so why do people keep posting here?

ruler
06-03-2006, 05:24 AM
Selling phone numbers to neonknight's neighbors. I can't find his but i got his neighbors. Serious offers only.

Cheesehunk
06-03-2006, 05:55 AM
Selling phone numbers to neonknight's neighbors. I can't find his but i got his neighbors. Serious offers only.
Rofl, serious??

I don't think anyone hates the kid this much..:p

leader
06-03-2006, 06:03 AM

He doesn't have neonknight's phone number. He only has the neighbor's phone numbers. What good will that do, and why would we get it?

Cheesehunk
06-03-2006, 04:54 PM
He doesn't have neonknight's phone number. He only has the neighbor's phone numbers. What good will that do, and why would we get it?

People would phone his neighbour's to try and get Neon's number...

Anyways, I have changed my mind for the most part.

I really do think Neon, and Jon Buddy are different people after talking to them over MSN more, and Neon gave me a bit of an explanation.

They both seem like average people, and I know Neon has done stuff in the past that has affected his reputation. However, no offence to Fakawi, but I don't see any reason in Jon Buddy being banned, as long as Neon cannot get his password..

That's all I have to say, condtructive critism, and arguments only please.

Please don't hark on me!:o

Krazy_Meerkat
06-03-2006, 11:14 PM
Rofl, that sounds just like the ruler I know.. Why the hell would you pay good money for someone's neighbour's phone number?