PDA

View Full Version : Tired Of People Calling Bush Stupid!

Bourdou!
08-02-2007, 03:06 AM
I am a democrat. Let me start out by saying that. Actually, I guess I support the green party, but I am just saying I am not republic.
BUSH IS NOT AN IDIOT!!!111oneoneoneunounouno.
Just because he doesn't have the same views as some people, they call him an idiot. Just because he makes grammatical errors (although funny) does not make him an idiot! IDIOTS DO NOT BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! (at least not yet 0.o)

I am interested in arguing this....

kaustav_002
08-02-2007, 04:15 PM
hes not an idiot just a bloody annoying tyrant who gets people killed.
p.s.i think this is in the wrong forum.and idc

Buckleyindahouse
08-02-2007, 04:46 PM
Yea, we wouldnt have gone to war if this hadn't happened.
If you didn't know his father also had problems with the iraqies. If that other person had gotten in whoever he was(long Time ago) none of this bull would have happened.

Sp0rky
08-02-2007, 06:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKQ098sOpJ8

Lmao, what a dumbass xD

kaustav_002
08-02-2007, 06:17 PM
everyone who posted here went against what the thread starter said...

Sp0rky
08-02-2007, 06:29 PM
I share an opposite view to him.

This is the bashing club. I'm allowed.

http://www.extremefunnyhumor.com/pics/Stupid%20Bush.jpg

Bourdou!
08-03-2007, 01:37 AM
That's true, you are allowed. But I think your wrong.

PS I don't know where you got that picture, but it is funny.
PPS People make mistakes EDIT: Bush just makes more than most people

@buckley: maye I am just tired but I don't understand your post.

bullzeye95
08-03-2007, 02:29 AM
You guys (Americans, I mean) voted him in. It was your choice. Don't complain.

Buckleyindahouse
08-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Let me try again.

If that other president was in instead of bush this pass 8 years then we wouldn't have gone to war.

Why: cuase Bush's father, also had problems with Iraq. So when his son got in well he sparked tensions again and thats why and probably mainly why 9/11 started and so did the war.

kaustav_002
08-03-2007, 02:11 PM
ill call you the conspiracy theorist.and you got a really annoying sig buckley.:mad:

Bourdou!
08-04-2007, 05:26 AM
@Kaustav: That doesn't make him a conspiracy theorist...

Let me try again.

If that other president was in instead of bush this pass 8 years then we wouldn't have gone to war.

Why: cuase Bush's father, also had problems with Iraq. So when his son got in well he sparked tensions again and thats why and probably mainly why 9/11 started and so did the war.
Ya, that makes sense.

You guys (Americans, I mean) voted him in. It was your choice. Don't complain.
That's a generalization... You say it like every single american voted him in to office.

Ejjman
08-04-2007, 05:39 AM
I can't imagine if Al-Gore was voted in. EVERYTHING would be hippyitized. If Hilary Clinton wins I'm moving to canada.

Buckleyindahouse
08-04-2007, 01:33 PM
A conspiracy theory attempts to attribute the ultimate cause of an event or chain of events (usually political, social, or historical events), or the concealment of such causes from public knowledge, to a secret, and often deceptive plot by a covert alliance of powerful or influential people or organizations. Many conspiracy theories say that major events in history have been dominated by conspirators who manipulate political happenings from behind the scenes.

Keyword is attempt, doesn't everyone here in this thread Attempt to protect bush or talk about him? You calling me a conspiracy theorist doesn't really make sense to me unless you don't wanna face the facts....

kaustav_002
08-04-2007, 03:38 PM
No i dont wanna face the facts...im lucky im in Canada.And bush isn't ever going to say that he started the war cos his father had problems with Iraq too.Think what the oil prices would be now if al gore had gotten elected.

Bourdou!
08-04-2007, 05:07 PM
I can't imagine if Al-Gore was voted in. EVERYTHING would be hippyitized. If Hilary Clinton wins I'm moving to canada.

...Why?

Esteban
08-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Bush, in my opinion, is a stubborn fool with the war in Iraq. He thinks time will make things better, and refuses to have anything to do with even thinking about withdrawing troops from ever there.

da_professa
08-04-2007, 09:24 PM
I can't call him smart either..

Bush is an idiot, but the puppetiers (is that even such a thing) that run him are smart..

R0b0t1
08-05-2007, 09:29 PM
What is bush's IQ anyway? I strongly recommend we check.

Bourdou!
08-05-2007, 10:48 PM
What is bush's IQ anyway? I strongly recommend we check.
Me to, it would be funny.

Bush, in my opinion, is a stubborn fool with the war in Iraq. He thinks time will make things better, and refuses to have anything to do with even thinking about withdrawing troops from ever there. Ok. I agree with that.

bullzeye95
08-05-2007, 10:51 PM
That's a generalization... You say it like every single american voted him in to office.

Yes, I realize that, BUT most of the people that I meet that are complaining voted for Bush...

WhiteShadow
08-06-2007, 12:17 AM
Yes, I realize that, BUT most of the people that I meet that are complaining voted for Bush...

My family sure didn't. They thought Bush was an annoying-looking fag right from the start. ;D

I think Hilary Clinton should be president, Bill did a good job. :]

Bourdou!
08-06-2007, 05:48 PM
Ya, same for me. But he was still voted in a second time, supposedly people want him to "finish the job." People are idiots.

My family sure didn't. They thought Bush was an annoying-looking fag right from the start. ;D

I think Hilary Clinton should be president, Bill did a good job. :]
Lol. Bill was cool. I think it's funny though how every president gets ripped on for something.

WiteFlight
08-16-2007, 06:33 PM
You dumb fuck, the majority of Americans voted against him, the electoral college voted him in. Were in a war that can not be won, in theory, after we rid Iraq of terrorism, we would have to clear the Nuclear weapons of North Korea. Terrorism is in all countries, and to rid every terrorist would include a war on all countries. The entire concept is impractical. That is why most people hate him.

In one of his addresses he said this was "our children's children's war". This war will never be won within 100 years, that is, if America wins. Recently over 200,000 weapons were lost that cost U.S. Tax payers 2 Billion dollars. We can only hope they did not fall into the bad guys hands. That is just one fuck up, I chose this one because it was reported 2 weeks ago.

Bourdou!
08-16-2007, 07:59 PM
Wow. I know how he was elected. And I never said people shouldn't hate him (although hate is a pretty strong word :P) I said he is not an idiot, which he is not. Tone it down man, or I will FUCKING PWN YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS BITCH! (BBQ pit lol)