PDA

View Full Version : rsdemon fishing

del_signo
08-05-2007, 08:00 AM
just go to catherby and you'll see then they all have names like xxyyh34 default lvl 3 the whole deal i it suck that now fishing is becoming over macroed even in member only

scarscaper4life
08-05-2007, 08:17 AM
yeah i know its getting waaaaay out of control.

i suppose fishing is easy for them thou as you can have as many poeple as you want on 1 fishing spot and it wont slow it down

also when jagex finally does stop them prices for lobs deaths yews and everything will go waaaaay up

JuKKa
08-05-2007, 10:10 AM
yeah i know its getting waaaaay out of control.

i suppose fishing is easy for them thou as you can have as many poeple as you want on 1 fishing spot and it wont slow it down

also when jagex finally does stop them prices for lobs deaths yews and everything will go waaaaay up

Well.. Then i should spend like ... 100m on yews and lobs? and sell when they are back to normal?

Rikje
08-05-2007, 12:16 PM
I have done that with yews when they where 250 each. a few weeks ago i sold them for 350 each. using the macros to make money without macro? :p

but fishing macro's don't matter me. but rsdemon went private i tough?

3Garrett3
08-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Ya, its probably just iBot pro and those bots.

Harry
08-05-2007, 09:03 PM
c0de: :o O Rly?

I am gonna VYC a lot more now that Jagex are banning a lot :D :D :D Then sell for 1k gp each log when RSDemon dies :D

Oh and rsdemon only does woodcutting, no fishing..

3Garrett3
08-05-2007, 10:44 PM
Exactly, And its already dead / private. Its mostly iBot pro and things from what I have heard.

Pyro
08-05-2007, 11:48 PM
you know i really just cannot believe this happens. All that stuff and instant banange powers. Really all they would have to do is have one guy at each spot. And his job would be just go round and instantly ban the peopel he thinks are autoers then world hop etc. I just dont see how this gets so out of hand. Once members are flooded with autoers then jagex will have to do somehting about it

The Claw
08-08-2007, 08:40 AM
Its cause they dont care about it, i reckon. I mean when you think about it they could be doing a lot more than they are to combat any bot. For example they can offset the screen every time you log in, and change the position of symbols every time you get a loading screen. im sure that they could change the pixels of anything they wanted by 1px or more every lpw if they wanted to, which would mess our current srl system up. they could do things like this for every bot out there.

n3ss3s
08-08-2007, 02:53 PM
And when they do something about it, no, theyre not gonna update game engine to kill those bots, no, they change 1 bank pixel to kill us lol..

Smartzkid
08-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Well said, c0de.

Maybe if they took pmods and, for 30 minutes each, constricted them to a small area near every yew tree/fishing spot, and gave them instant ban ability, and paid them, say 100k, to do so. This way, jagex wouldn't have to put their own paid people to work, the macros would suffer, and the liddle pmods could get some extra pixelcash.

da_professa
08-09-2007, 02:59 AM
They'd never give p mods that much responsibility..
I think these p2p macroers are affecting jagex, but will affect them a lot more if they start charging back membership after getting banned.. or something similar to that.. This way jagex does not make money and tht'd piss em off.

Pyro
08-11-2007, 09:28 AM
Well said, c0de.

Maybe if they took pmods and, for 30 minutes each, constricted them to a small area near every yew tree/fishing spot, and gave them instant ban ability, and paid them, say 100k, to do so. This way, jagex wouldn't have to put their own paid people to work, the macros would suffer, and the liddle pmods could get some extra pixelcash.

Thats kinda what i thiunk. Although i dont think pmods should have the power. But if every jagex employer had 30 minute bots watch every week it wouldnt hurt