PDA

View Full Version : Best web browser?

leader
06-02-2006, 12:36 AM
What is the best web browser to use for cheating?
What is the best web browser to use for anything?

I have currently used opera, firefox, internet explorer.

XxKanexX
06-02-2006, 12:41 AM
I use FireFox.. I find it the best :)

leader
06-02-2006, 12:46 AM
When I used firefox before it used to log onto the second player after the first player messed up. Now it doesn't log onto the second player, or any of the others. So I removed it.

devils elbow
06-02-2006, 01:16 AM
When I used firefox before it used to log onto the second player after the first player messed up. Now it doesn't log onto the second player, or any of the others. So I removed it.
That's the script's fault, not the browsers.

any_one
06-02-2006, 01:28 AM
Yep. Firefox owns. Maybe i should add that to my sig.

leader
06-02-2006, 01:43 AM
That's the script's fault, not the browsers.

It does that with all the scripts I use.

Cheesehunk
06-02-2006, 03:09 AM
Us the Official Runescape downloaded Client..

leader
06-02-2006, 03:25 AM
That is the one that is on their website right, and you pick which world you want? I always use that one. Isn't that the only one you can use?

Cheesehunk
06-02-2006, 03:34 AM
That is the one that is on their website right, and you pick which world you want? I always use that one. Isn't that the only one you can use?
No, the downloaded one from their site.

leader
06-02-2006, 04:01 AM
You can't download one. Please show me.

devils elbow
06-02-2006, 04:06 AM
It does that with all the scripts I use.
Probably because SRL isn't updated yet I think. Anyways, the official client can be downloaded here: http://www.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/runescape.exe

leader
06-02-2006, 05:09 AM
Thanks mate.

z92
06-02-2006, 05:24 AM
IE ftw.

leader
06-02-2006, 05:37 AM
It won't let me use the client. I get errors.

Error_loader_nocache - Unable to create cache directory.
Runescape was unable to find a suitable place to store its temporary files. To solve this please either:

Login to your computer as an 'administator' user, and then try loading RuneScape again. This should give it sufficient access to create its temporary cache.

Or, create a new directory called c:/rscache or /rscache. If possible, set that directory to have full read+write permissions so that all users can write to it. Runescape should then detect that directory and use it for its files.

I have tried the directory way.

Pyro
06-02-2006, 06:33 AM
I use drigers browser cause it is the most bug free browser ever :p

Cruel
06-02-2006, 06:54 AM
IE best for cheating probably... more "exploitable". For instance, MS java can be exploited to do some more powerful things in Windows... but mozilla disabled MS java. So there's an example.
But Firefox is definitely the best mozilla implementation... that I've seen anyways. So I conclude that IE and FF are the only browsers you will really ever need. :D (mostly FF for typical using)

Cheesehunk
06-02-2006, 07:58 PM
It won't let me use the client. I get errors.

Error_loader_nocache - Unable to create cache directory.
Runescape was unable to find a suitable place to store its temporary files. To solve this please either:

Login to your computer as an 'administator' user, and then try loading RuneScape again. This should give it sufficient access to create its temporary cache.

Or, create a new directory called c:/rscache or /rscache. If possible, set that directory to have full read+write permissions so that all users can write to it. Runescape should then detect that directory and use it for its files.

I have tried the directory way.

WHen you downlaod it click Save, and then put it somewehre on your Local disk, or Desktop.

leader
06-02-2006, 10:10 PM
Okay thanks dude.