PDA

View Full Version : dedicated to pinball random.

Roberty Bob
06-02-2006, 02:14 PM
I have more information on this random now. couldn't see a thread dedicated to this one.
not urgent of course... just a logout random... gave me 5 cut saphs.

I was powermining with 2 loads only each character... and still got this random on low lvl characters... hence I think it could be targeting mining... no other of my autoers over the last few days have seen it...

I took screenshots of pretty much everything... forgot the exiting part. when your score is 10, but when you can right click on the cave door it has the option "Exit Cave"

edit: screenshots are attached to a post just a few down

I have the full screen shots also but cut them down for this rar.

Keen
06-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Yep, the rar archive is buggered.
Uploaad the screenshots again please, I would like to see them.

Roberty Bob
06-03-2006, 11:51 AM
Could someone with storage please let me know and I will send you the zip file... I can't seem to get it as a working upload.

Avaphi
06-03-2006, 05:36 PM
Just attach the pictures to your post of send em to my email yeesh

Roberty Bob
06-04-2006, 02:30 PM
I was having major problems getting any zips or rars to upload without saying "corrupt"

Proxy Switcher was screwing my zip/rar uploads!! I don't know why, but they are working fine now that I have stopped using it.

Hope these pics are helpful. :D

tarajunky
06-05-2006, 03:02 AM
I got this random when I attempted to cook some raw chickens on f2p.

The camera keep shifting positions back and forth and sideways. And there are several diagonal white lines that cross the entire screen. And of course, there is a green 'swirl' around the pillar you should hit next. And I also got 5 cut emeralds.