PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Freeweed

Mr. Freeweed
06-03-2006, 03:11 AM
Well I like to code. Im in college and try to learn as much as I can and find scripting for the different programs keep my skills up and makes it easier for me to learn different languages and how they function. I really hate scammers. I have been around for awhile use to be under Freeweed333 but have Changed my internet name to Mr. Freeweed since Im no longer a youngster I thought it fit better. Once I learn how to script here I will work on some scripts and release what I think the community could use and hide away the ones I most use for my own self uses. I hope that SRL members accept me here. I think this community has some bright and intelligent people and also I do not detect as much drama here as I have seen on other sites.

With that said expect some questions about scripting in the appropriate area lol ;)

Keen
06-03-2006, 01:37 PM
Welcome Mr. Weed. ;)
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Btw, you said you hate scammers.. impsoft are the biggest scammers of all (I feel).
Glad to see your here now instead of impsoft. :D

You sound Keen to learn too. :)

Pyro
06-03-2006, 10:02 PM
You will most definitely be accepted here. Anyone willing to learn is god in my eyes. ;) . Might go check out your forum too.

HISTORY
06-07-2006, 01:38 PM
Then to you Pyro, Mrijuana is God!!

Pyro
06-08-2006, 04:16 AM
Then to you Pyro, Mrijuana is God!!

How is marajuana willing to learn?

-chaos-
06-09-2006, 04:18 AM
lol when i read your name and i went to your forums i thought you were selling weed lol :p

Mr. Freeweed
06-10-2006, 06:41 AM
Hmm My banner says for buying and selling runescape. Just my screen name so I ran with it. :) Im not impressed with sythe.org. figured if I specialized in one thing like buying and selling rs than I wouldn't have to worry about the other junk such as bots. so then people have a nice community to come to and have plenty of mods to kill scam sacks

phantombmx
06-10-2006, 08:39 AM
you should sell pins, i'd be a constant buyer ;)

Mr. Freeweed
06-10-2006, 05:31 PM
There is someone selling pins on my site, but he/she is a unknown person to me.

Avaphi
06-18-2006, 10:14 AM
Freeweed, Do you have msn I need to get ahold of you. BTW, I would also, buy pins :D