PDA

View Full Version : deathly trades

Martingon
08-14-2007, 03:01 AM
Have you ever seen a bot killed? and you picked up his items. Ever get anything really really good? was your account banned?

Drop trading, signed-><-unsigned, PKing. _Tagex can watch these because if they "know" a bot exists, they can track "legit" trades.

Why would a bot run into the wilderness and die? Why would he trade for the first time in weeks?

I have started "deathly" trades, in which my unsigned will walk up to a high level monster and attack him. I will normally wear steel stuff, and eat food. I even have started quests for the simple reasons as they require high level monsters to kill.

When my player dies, I walk over with my main and kill the monster and pick up the goods.

I usually do this through a buffer account. I mean if the same player grabbed dropped items from another account over 3 times... they could easily get suspicious.

another idea, gold trade. Get extra of the item you want (ess?) and sell it at a low price, then buy at a high price. You will lose items, but the "tagged" items are now owned by someone else.

Finally, The scam. if your bot/second acc has made like 200k, sell them stuff for outrageous prices. Just remember, stuff that could come in handy later.

And finally, think like a skitso (schizophrenia), or like you have a brother. That mindset alone can help you not make mistakes you might normally overlook ;)

Harry
08-14-2007, 03:02 AM
Lots of people have said this before, it is a nice idea.

PwNZoRNooB
08-14-2007, 05:16 AM
Yes, but you could do the death-trade forever. Just make middlemen :)

mamoth95
08-17-2007, 04:39 AM
always use a middle man then wait like a week before giveing it to your main. but never use the same middle man at the same time incase you get caught 1 time but not the other that way u dont lose everyting