PDA

View Full Version : My dog ate the cookies...

Jason2gs
08-17-2007, 02:22 AM
So, I'm just sitting here on the computer, chatting, when I hear something in the kitchen. I get up and walk in, to see my dog up on his two hind legs, eating at the cookies my sister made yesterday.

Boy was I mad. Not only did he eat cookies... He ate my cookies!

I spanked him a couple of times, dragged him up on his couch, held him up against the back of his couch, and yelled at him saying: Why did you eat the cookies?! They were my cookies! I was gonna eat em! :p

I finally let go of his throat, waited until he had that dang snarl off his face, and dragged him back in the kitchen. I shoved the tray of cookies in his face and scolded him until he wouldn't even so much as look at em...

I think I got the message through: Don't eat my cookies!

Macho Man67
08-17-2007, 02:47 AM
Wow, you either have a smart or tall dog( or even both!):). I used to have a dog, but instead of eating cookies, he liked french fries.

EDIT: I think you got the message through......

alach11
08-17-2007, 02:51 AM
My cat licked cream cheese off my bagel a few weeks ago and I knocked him off my chair...

Jason2gs
08-17-2007, 03:03 AM
Not that tall, but not that short either. Just your average beagle.

Aww, saying that just made me feel bad. I went over and laid with him a little bit...

*Sniff sniff*

Is that... Cookie on your breath? EVIL DOG! :fiery:

Mr.Klean
08-17-2007, 03:12 AM
Thats why I have cats :p

Cats do eat somethings if you let them. Just knock them off the counter and they won't anymore, cats are smart.